It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm

Post subject: Have you seen anything paranormal in your life?
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:16 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Yea, just a simple question really, as the title states 'have you seen anything paranormal in your life?'

I have now seen 4 paranormal images that I have seen with my own eyes which I am proud of. As a fledging medium I usually see events, feel and hear paranormal in my mind, but the following 4 where seen by my very eyes which I am so happy with.

1. Anne Bronte - I was only young (around 8 - 10) when I seen this image of a lady I never knew at that age. long dark wavy hair, long black sleeves and a white band, I couldn't see anything below her waist as this is where the window sill was. I glanced at her eye to eye as I was asking my friend to take a look. This paranormal image vanished. As it was the night of a ghost hunt, no one would believe me, stating I was only trying to scare them as it was ghost hunt night. I told my friend the best description of this spirit/ghost and she led me off to the cocktail bar where the staff admitted that there was 3 ghosts in the hotel. One was male, I shook my head, second was a lady, to this I nodded and she described to a T. Not sure if my friend turned more white then me. staff said that it was Anne Bronte. The third ghost was a green mist. I am honoured to of witnessed the sighting of Anne Bronte, I have went back and have planted some flowers on her grave.

2. Patch (my guinea pig.) Patch was 5 and half when she died and left her best friend Gizmo. I was really happy that Gizmo lasted another 2 years. The last night of Gizmo's life I watched as I seen the spirit of Patch run by and into the room where Gizmo was. I knew in my heart that this was the time that Gizmo would die and Patch had come back to take her. While I got Gizmo out for her last run around, I could tell that Gizmo must of had a stroke as she was favouring one side. My last wish to Gizmo and I said it out loud for her to hear was to die in my arms. Gizmo was still alive as I went down the next morning after a sleepless night. I took Giz in my arms and she took her last breath. Patch n Gizmo are together again, love you both my 2 lil girls.

3. Royalty? - As we wnt for a break away down to the Peak district, we went into the old nags head. I went to the toilet and as soon as I sat down, I watched as a cobwebbed line went past me, then a heat hazey type figure walked straight past. I did ask who it was and I just got the feeling of royalty, no names and just a passing spirit.

4. white lady of Barrowdale - We stayed in a cottage just outside Lake Derwent called 'Barrowgate lodge.' There is also a youth hostel behind it. I was just watching telly as I looked out the window and seen a white figurine float straight past the front window and down the side road towards the youth hostel. I am amazed with this image and did try and get more proof ie camera action but to no avail. I did ask my spirit guide about this white lady and I got told that basically this lady used to live in the big house (youth hostel.) She found out that her twin sister was having an afaire with her fiance, this white lady had one plan and that was to kill her twin, she had a knife but it backfired on herself and she ended up to be the victim that dies. I have not done any research with this so I am not sure if this is correct, but would love to see if anyone can back this story up. Afraid I never got a name, just the event.

Hope you all enjoyed the read and lets see how many more events you have all witnessed ;)

been contacting spirit since 2006

Post subject: Re: Have you seen anything paranormal in your life?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:25 am 
The Ferryman

I've not actually 'seen' anything which I consider paranormal.

I was in the next room and 'heard' all of what went on with the now legendary 'dancing wardrobe' incident at the Schooner.

I also 'heard' a 'phantom shower of gravel' hit the metal safety curtain at Darlington Civic Theatre.

Other than that, I've just had a few incidents of possible poltergeist activity but have only seen the objects after they apparently moved.

Maybe I'll get lucky in 2012.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:24 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hopefully things will look up for 2012 ;)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:14 pm 
The Ferryman

In the early days of NGI there was a helluva lot of things going on .. After first joining up, I figured I'd have all of this paranormal / life after death malarky sorted out within a couple of months due to how much was happening .. then, it seemed to dry up.

Had things thrown at me .. heard ghostly "laughs" .. "breaths" .. "voices" .. been "pushed" .. witnessed a "scratch" be made on someones neck .. heard the Schooner "growl" a couple of times now .. had the dancing wardrobe incident at the Schooner .. and seen 1.5 (maybe 2.5) "ghosts" (NEAM - 1.5 .. Tontine 1) .. extreme temperature drops .. lots of "feelings" (some major) .. plus many many smaller things ..

But still not enough to make me a "Believer" ...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:16 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

least there is something there ;) lets just see if a ghost is brave enough to jump out on ya ;) maybe their too scared of ya

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:35 pm 
Someone Strange

had loads of experiences of what i thought might of been paranormal when they happened but less so now but a few of the deffo ones that puzzle me are

the most recent one, i was a marcs (something paranormal) house and got a phone call from my fiancee asking why i had took the bedroom lightbulb out and put it on the bed, obvioulsy i hadnt as i had turned the light on to get something before i went to marcs and it was fine. she swears she didnt take it out and i believe her, but it was just sat on the bed not blown not damaged i put it back in and it worked and still is now. so that was very puzzling.

another one in the same house, we were sat in front room watching tv, nop one else was in house, and a shadow passed the front room door on the other side, well it went dark asthough someone had walked passed but no one was there.

had quite a few experiences in this house that i cant explain.

another one was on a road called kilton lane near brotton and lingdale. its notorieous for accidents because its a narrow single car lane. 3 of us were sat parked up in a car having something to eat on our regular ghost hunts on that lane. and someone came around the corner on a bike all 3 of us saw it, but it was pitch black theres no lights around there and this bike had no lights on it at all. we watched it pass the car but as soon as we turned behind to look it had gone. now on this lane there is no way to get off the road just bushes at either side so it didnt just decide to go off road, still puzzles me to this day but that is the only real sighting that i could call paranormal

had a few experiences on kilton lane another one was again we were sat in the car just me and my friend david, on another ghost hunt but parked on gravel a bit further up the lane, heard what sounded like footsteps on the gravel behind the car so got out the car to see what it was, nothing there then about 2 mins later a massive bang on the side of the car like someone had wacked the drivers door but nothing there again, and was no damage to car, so deffo wasnt a brick or anything, again puzzling .

aint been there for ages though, might have to take a trip out sometime

http://www.somethingparanormal.co.uk

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:43 am 
The Ferryman

Interesting stories. A bit like mine in many respects in that there probably not going to make a believer out of you but are certainly strange enough to keep you interested and looking for answers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:45 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Quote:
another one was on a road called kilton lane near brotton and lingdale.

might have to keep that place in mind, me and reagan can go do a hunt of our own to see if we get anything ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:19 pm 
Elite Investigator

I used to live right near Kilton Lane. It's certainly got a lot of history, what with the Ironstone mining history all around the area..never spent any time there myself, but it sure is dark out there..worth checking out.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:38 pm 
Someone Strange

got loads of history, and apparantly a lot of deaths due to road accidents, the speed people drive down there is unbelievable. i know one lad who died on that road he was only 16 the brother of one of my school friends was on a motorbike driving too fast went round a blind corner straight into a stationary jcb or dumper cant remember which one it was.

thinking og going down there with some of the sp team one night soon, not sure when exactly though

http://www.somethingparanormal.co.uk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:54 am 
Someone Very Strange

have witnessed7 fully formed apparitions to date if memory serves me right - it might be more. this does not take into account the thousands of people seen mediumistically - only those materialisations.

the only one form the NE was at Slitt woood - the old mine workings above Westgate in Weardale.

a figure in "turn of the 20th century" walking type clothing - tweeds etc walked staraigt past me and vanished...no boot marks in the mud, no noise.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:56 am 
The Ferryman

wow.. I'd settle for witnessing 1.

I think a trip to Slitt Wood may be needed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 pm 
Someone Very Strange

It's an interesting place..take walking boots and old clothing - umbrallas are always advisable

AND PLENTY OF HOT DRINKS

I was up there conducting an archaeological metal detector survey at the time so the sighting came as a bit of a shock.

Last edited by Wodenborn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:06 pm 
Someone Very Strange

recently at a former airfield investigation I received a cut lip from absolutely nowhere...after making contact with an angry Flt Sgt's spirit who wanted to know ...What the F we were doing there, this is F restricted...get out of F here...and so on...lots and lots of F words

probably doesn't count as "seen" though.

interesting evening

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:28 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

I look forward to reading up on your book/s I am sure they will be an interesting read.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Not in the NE so I have removed it...sorry to be a bore.

Last edited by Wodenborn on Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:32 pm 
Someone Very Strange

not in the NE so I have removed - sorry to bore people with my crap

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:17 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

I am sure it is not 'crap' as you put it, just interesting reading to people who are interested in the things that go bump in the night ;)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:54 pm 
Scaredy Cat

I saw an apparition earlier this year, January in fact. My first ever, posted the experience here:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=15908

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 am 
The Ferryman

I wish I'd seen an apparition.
Welcome to the forum by the way!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 am 
Part-Time Investigator

Unexplained wrote:
I saw an apparition earlier this year, January in fact. My first ever, posted the experience here:

http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=15908

very interesting story, if it was your partners dream becoming residual then who was the other girl?

welcome to the forum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:35 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

interesting, was it just the one time that happened?