It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:29 am

Post subject: Re: ALL Mediums are fakes ....
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Ahh see thats what makes it worthwhile :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

very true ;) if Dad didn't ask me 'do animals go to spirit world too??? what happens with our animals??' This little black lab dog might not of shown up to prove that animals also come back and always a thought away.

lol I do actually laugh at this as I remember healing this really big guy who you wouldn't like to annoy, I healed him and at that time I was always given an animal to give to that person for a memory... well while ending my healing process on this tough guy I seen a white rabbit... now I was thinking 'how the heck do I tell this big guy he has a rabbit.' .... hmm do I tell him?????.... as it was from spirit I thought 'what the heck' I told the guy about the fluffy white rabbit, now at this moment I just smiled and was thinking of running away, but he thought about it, grinned slightly, shook his head... I kinda gulp and smile sheepishly... at this moment he nods his head and said 'yea, I do remember that rabbit I had when I was a child, thank you for that' he chuckled and left the church

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:49 pm 
Scaredy Cat

lol bless, I bet he was just so pleased his mates didnt hear about his fluffy white rabbit :lol: I can imagine how you felt at the time tho, Id of been thinking I hope he takes this lol. I think ive only ever had one animal, it turned out my mates grandads dog what he used to own, although she was a mate I didnt know any of her families history, also her nan n grandad who also came thro along with the dog! before we began I did say to her, im not expecting this to work as I know you too well, but everything was confirmed. Which is what I was hoping for! But yeah thats the only time for a animal.