It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:40 pm

Post subject: Re: Ouija issues
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 pm 
Someone Strange

Only four members of my group would even touch the board and planchette let alone use them last night. Really scared of the thing.

Dread to think what would happen if they attended any of my 'other' events. I'd probably have to have a paramedic on standby.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:47 am 
A Stiff

Heres a thought for you, why not blindfold each of the participants and have one control person, not touching the planchette, noting down the letters etc, If it is a spirit then they surely will not need the eyes of the people only their energy? :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:07 pm 
Underworld Minion

have done that abaddon, as well as other types of things similar with them,(although the people I've done it with have tended to not often get glass /planchette movemnt anyway,so I'd like to do it with those who frequently did,as well as including other 'circumstances)
I've also done what hangmans said (and told people immediatly after),I was the least 'suspect' person apparently,and no one thought it was being pushed as we all took turns lifting our fingers off.
To me those things are worth further exploration as always, but not on the investigations themselves (them interested PM me)

Always going to be issues with these things,so to me its a case of if your doing them then you've just got to accept that they are easy to 'fake' ,as well as the SC ideo-motor shite,and my other 'take' on this,before you even get to the 'spirit' side of it.
I've used these loads,with different efffects.I'm always more suprised when they dont move than when they do.Generally just waffle, then coherency but contradictions,then 'personal' stuff and 'insults' from the ones I've taken part in or observed.
Most of the time these are badly doe though, with stupid questions and people 'telling' the other who the 'spirit' is,in the same way people 'take' messages before they are finished being 'given' at times......

When I was younger for a period of time a group of us did this, with apparently the same 'person' coming through(although another more dominant/darker one yawn yawn then 'joined' in).I got fed up with it, cos it started becoming a 'thing', so lagged off a bit, there was loads of stuff coming through but it was all blah blah blah to me.
1 time it got my attention back though,I wasnt present and my mate told me stuff that they'd got from it,turned out it had been gabbing about me (seemed to 'focus' on me,another reason I'd dropped off,cos I was wondering if I was making it up without meaning or wanting to etc),tunrs out it told them random shite which was spot on about me from a few years ago, stuff none of them knew and would have known really,stuff that was pretty banal and I'd forgotton about til my mate said all this.That was pretty interesting!
During this period I did see the glass move on its own.
Also around that time I had quite a bit of 'poltegeist'ish shuff going on,although I had had on and off for a year or so etc, so who knows if it was connected or not,I fuckin dont!
People got a bit hysterical with it though, 1 of my mates (after witnessing something appear out of apparent 'thin air' in my house)nearly got ran over by a car so of course it was 'the ouija board' trying to kill her hehehehehehehehe!!!!Might have been,who knows....probably more likely to have been the fact that she had a lot of personal shit going on at that time,but always interesting to see how people immediately relate 'bad luck', and stuff like that to them.
It might be, I know things were a bit 'strange' round that time, but I've had 'stranger' and far 'nastier' (or scarier for me personally I mean!)from fuck all,nowt to do with a ouija board.

I'll do them if I have to (ie as in people on an invo want to).I have no issues with them,although I might have issues with some of the people using them.....
I wont use 'protection'...to me if you feel you need 'protection' you probably do, so therefore shouldnt fuckin do em!
The 'mind' is our 'world',thats best where the stringent 'controls' are best put in place (although the word 'control' itself defeats the purpose of that hehehe,more paradox hehehe!),although from a ritualistic and 'cultural' perspective easy as fuck to see how this 'shapes' peoples 'interpretations'.

Up to other people how they use them, I respect peoples views on them etc even if mine are not the same.
Also, same as pendulums and other stuff, easy to get a 'pet',hmmmmmm.....am I 'motivated' enough to 'prove' this....???

Probably my approach to this is just as reflective of myself as others are of them at the time etc,I generally do tend to wander out and about and talk to all sorts of people,I dont really care if they are 'dodgy' or not,I'll be my own judge of that, and I'll find out for myself.

If you dont ask you dont get, and life is for living!!!The only limits are those we set ourselves,variety is the spice of life (fuckin hell, how many more 'sayings' can I get in 1 sentance hehehehehe), bollox to all of it.
Bring. It. On.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:28 pm 
Elite Investigator

I think the Ouija is dangerous, I also think it's far to open to human interference to be considered evidence. I just don't like the idea of them at all, complete waste of time! I'm not scared to do them but that question will always be there "is someone pushing the glass?"

:D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 am 
A Stiff

agrees with pollen, no problem doing em at all :twisted:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am 
The Ferryman

In what way do you think they are dangerous Trips?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:09 pm 
Elite Investigator

You hear so many horror stories about people opening the flood gates for "darker beings" to enter our realm, using the the Ouija. OK fair enough, it may just be a load of rubbish - It's like this, Think about the "dirty bottles" in Alnwick, although I think it's probably just an old story, I still wouldn't tempt fate to extract them from the window.
What I'm trying to say is IF the stories about Demons are actually true, then I wouldn't fancy having one sitting over me just because I allowed one to enter via a Ouija board!
I have no problem doing them, on the other hand I don't rate them at all so that's why I don't do it!! As I said earlier the human influence is to great for my liking.

I did one at the Schooner with some guests, I won't mention any names but as we proceeded to do the board I was suspicious of one person involved. It was evident (in my opinion) he was influencing the glass. He later (semi) confessed - he solidifying my doubts when he made this statement "maybe I subconsciously pushed the glass". To be honest I don't think he did it subconsciously, i think he knew exactly what he was doing..

:roll: :lol:

Last edited by triplow on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:40 pm 
The Ferryman

I thought that's what you meant, I just got a bit confused how someone can think that something is a complete waste of time on one hand and think that it could open a portal to hell on the other.

Personally I think that any info gleaned from them is highly dodgy, they are no more dangerous than a pendulum (unless you personally freak yourself out), and any bad stories about them are most probably just stories.

Do they work? - Buggered if I know
Could they work? - Maybe.
Will I keep using them? - Now and again as I find them very interesting.

Open the flood gates I say!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:06 pm 
Site Admin

It depends what you believe.

Belief has the potential to cause you harm. If you thnik the ouija is going to bring through demons then its going to affect you.
If you believe its a load of old codswallop then its probbably not going to harm you.

can you guess what I think of it?

At the end of the day looking at it in a spiritual sense, by the time the entity has spelt out several letters in answer to each question, it would have expended so much energy iut owuld be cheaper and quicker to pop into the room, rattle a few chains and say "woooooo wooooooooo wooooooooo"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:03 pm 
Elite Investigator

doktor_phibes wrote:
I thought that's what you meant, I just got a bit confused how someone can think that something is a complete waste of time on one hand and think that it could open a portal to hell on the other.

Personally I think that any info gleaned from them is highly dodgy, they are no more dangerous than a pendulum (unless you personally freak yourself out), and any bad stories about them are most probably just stories.
Open the flood gates I say!

I hope my point was clearer on the second post..

doktor_phibes wrote:
Do they work? - Buggered if I know
Could they work? - Maybe.
Will I keep using them? - Now and again as I find them very interesting.

I agree with that 90% - the only difference is I have no real interest in the Ouija. I'll prob do them again but i honestly think they can lead to bad shit - demon or no demon! :lol:

I guess I am a little superstitious :P

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:55 am 
Underworld Minion

are you ok with doing glass divinations minus the board Trip?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:58 am 
A Stiff

TBH i have had more success with just the glass than the ouija, perhaps the spirits just cant spell? so much for gcse i guess. Glass i think requires less concentration by spirit as its generally a move or not rather than a concentrated effort to move in one direction or the other. Ne one had any success with a planchette pen and paper?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:24 pm 
Underworld Minion

I can think of reasons that have got fuck all to do with spelling as to why theres often more success with 'yes/no' types of replies..........hence why I'd rather do something that could be more specific if I'm going to do that type of stuff.

Not used a planchette/pen/paper often but not had anything interesting on the few times I have.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:37 pm 
A Stiff

Bring one and we can try it :)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 pm 
Underworld Minion

good lad!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:43 pm 
Elite Investigator

pollen101 wrote:
are you ok with doing glass divinations minus the board Trip?

I'm just skeptical towards that type of thing full stop mate, I have no problem with people doing it though. As a group we stray away from those type of things altogether, It's normally when guests are involved they tent to wanna try Ouija etc as it allows them to interact more.

.. Adding something to the debate here, I want you to take a look at these two links and see what you think!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh4uK3YHsNQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve43kmfMKCc&feature=related

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:39 pm 
Underworld Minion

Just watched em Trips:
1st one - yawn..............

2nd 1 - the ouija boards is a million billion times safer than religion Trips,especially the kind that fuckers on about.Its shite like that, and fear that causes the shit.....Fear - control tool - fuck it.
look at religions and the amount of possessions/exorcisms that are 'encourgaged',fuckin hell, look at pc's and mobile phones and the media etc etc etc.
Do I think there are 'demons'?
Hmmmm.....thats what I'm interested to find out,I have had 'demonic' type experiences and certainly believe that things can be created and 'evoked',but whether these things are 'external' or 'internal' (not possible I know but bear with me hehe),or just another classic example of 'the power of the mind' and how we can physically manifest and influence our reality by 'thought' (especially if using tried and tested already set up 'pathways' etc through rituals and all they entail etc then why not,makes obvious sense,brain training all of it,no more no less!)

How many deaths have you heard of that have been proven to be from ouijaboards.......and how many directly from 'religions'..............

fuckin hell,people are encouraged to 'recieve' jesus christ,look at all the little old ladies speaking in tongues,spiritulaist churches encouraging people to 'open up' (but 'protected' hehehehe,I piss meself laughing when I hear people on about 'protection' and doing the white light shite,that in itself I'm fine with cos I get the process,but its the people doing it who dont get the process who obviously aint protected to thier minds who are doing it fuckin hell hehehehehe!!!..............fuck me,people do this as they are told naively thinking this is any fuckin different at all,bollox............its all about control and manipulation and FEAR.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:47 pm 
A Stiff

Have to agreee with pollen, I dont do the whole white globe of light descending thing, I think it has more to do with willpower. Generally people who have a strong will and sense of person dont succumb to things as easily as those who are perhaps more timid and less self aware. As Pollen states , and Im not criticising any believers, religion can be used as a tool for control eg RC and confession, sure this over the ages has given priests lots of useful information to be able to control their flock. Interesting isnt it that the adjective used to describe a priests congregation ie flock, is the same as used in the phrase flock of sheep ie a group that mindlessly follow one another? Or perhaps Im just playing devils advocate again? :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:00 pm 
The Ferryman

Nah, you're spot on with the flock analysis ..

Fear is the biggest controller in the world. If someones pointing a sawn-off shotgun at your head - you're going to give them your wallet .. if they are pointing a banana at your head, you're gonna give them a right hook.

The whole purpose behind organised religion is control of the population for the state .. kings / queens / leaders in general passed themselves off as representatives of God with a Divine Right to Rule with the "Bishops" and "Preists" with direct lines to the almighty (and who served the leader) under them .. tell the peasants they are going to burn in hell for all eterninty and they'll toe the line and follow where they are led and do what they are told.

Ultimately its what you believe - if you believe this BS, then you'll live your life accordingly .. if you believe Ouija's are "Bad" they wll be for you .. if you believe the white light will protect you from evil (or yourself?), then it will ..

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:08 pm 
Underworld Minion

agreed in main abaddon, however I think that those with a 'strong sense of mind' and a strong will can,and generally do succumb harder and faster once all the 'buttons are pressed' so this happens,they just need an effective 'convincer' and they are in hook line and sinker, and often become the loudest and strongest types of 'proclmaimers'/champions etc, (''I used to be a disbeliever/smoker/drinker/believer etc etc etc)indeed these type of people are often 'targeted' deliberatly for this reason........

I think your spot on with being 'self aware'.....and also aware of the 'processes' as oppose to getting bogged down with the details........its why I say 'see the bigger picture' a lot.

We are all 'conditioned' creatures whether we fuckin like it or not,so we all have 'triggers' and conditioned responses etc,its how we go about our lives it seems,we think its 'free will' but hwat we are actually doing is just playing out a series of pre-conditioned responses' stimuli,which we're pre-conditioned to 'interpret' anyway.We all 'react' we all 'believe' we all have 'fear'........hence why we are 'controlable'.Just look at the news and listen to the shite in the media,whish is constantly reinforced everywhere,including by ourselves and our friends and family,cos thats how it works - simple.No matter what it is.

Its never 'what' we think.....its always 'how' we think..........and that is entirely up to us........no matter what else.Our minds are our own...........'influences' and pre conditioning are obviously always there (cos we believe them to be, thats how we believe we function so therefore we do it seems),well so fuckin what,thats not a problem,we can 'train' ourselves to do what the fuck we like,think what the fuck we like,its all about motivation and how this manifests in application etc as to what we do with our interpretation of that.

Whether your playing devils advocate of devils shagpiece abaddon I agree with your 'flock'.And was Jesus meant to be the shepherd too,does he get called that, or is that someone else...???

Ha, nowt wrong with brain training and all that,religions and everything has some very interesting 'keys' at its roots etc,however this aint what they about to most,same as our culture and society brainwashes us (science ((not the art of science,but again how something with a useful point at its roots)),is a great example of thins, hence why I say its the latest greatest religion,be interesting to see how it 'transform' and if it stands the test of time etc),but we are all just lambs to the slaughter hehehe,pick your poison hehehehehehehe!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:11 pm 
Underworld Minion

agreed Jay ( u post wasnt on when I posted my last 1!)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:02 pm 
A Stiff

Hmm is there something in the air today? Pollen, Jay and I all agreeing on something?Strange occurrences,,,,,, :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:42 pm 
Elite Investigator

"Fear The Wrath Of God"

Religion has tried to drum this into the human race for centuries apparently. does this extinguish the theory that demons do, or even could exist? I have to disagree, through centuries there have been numerous cases claiming to involve "demonic entities". I'm a relatively down to earth guy and I really can't rule out that possibility!

I agree with the Scouse chap on the video, if you keep pulling the trigger eventually you might get shot. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:16 pm 
Underworld Minion

who says the 'god' guys are the goodies???

Surely 'evil' and demons arent that thick that they are going to come in the guise of something scary threateing harm hehehehe,I'm sure they would be far more likely (if they had brains) to come in as the 'goodies',and do thier shit once they've got people sucked in hehehehe!!!

yeah tho, 'demonic entities' are interesting,I agree Trips.
Do you think they have to wait lurking about until some unsuspecting (or foolhardy ignorant person ignoring all the warnings) does a ouijaboard tho,when they can make blood come from thier mouth, or get them to talk shite and drool a bit, maybe even get thier head to spin round etc?

or would they be more likely to influence constantly,day to day night to night throughout the world, and get people doing 'evil' in the name of 'others' and all that shite etc.....???(slack analogy I know but I'm in a rush!)

Does 'evil' exist anyway, or is it all a man made 'perception'?

Electricity can kill us,yet we use it all the time without thinking (or appliances that use it,fuck, its a part of us anyway, water is apparently vital for life but we can still drown in it etc etc etc....shit for the bison but great for the hungry lions on the plains of africa at teatime.......etc etc etc.

If you load a gun correctly and pull the trigger whist holding it to your head you prob will get shot.......what the fucks that got to do with ouijaboards tho???xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 pm 
Elite Investigator

pollen101 wrote:
yeah tho, 'demonic entities' are interesting,I agree Trips.
Do you think they have to wait lurking about until some unsuspecting (or foolhardy ignorant person ignoring all the warnings) does a ouijaboard tho,when they can make blood come from thier mouth, or get them to talk shite and drool a bit, maybe even get thier head to spin round etc?

"Shine too bright and they will see you"

pollen101 wrote:
Does 'evil' exist anyway, or is it all a man made 'perception'?

I believe pure evil exists, as does divine good. That's my personal view of course.

pollen101 wrote:
If you load a gun correctly and pull the trigger whist holding it to your head you prob will get shot.......what the fucks that got to do with ouijaboards tho?

Russian Roulette:

what the "scouse chap" was meaning - mess with it too much and that one time you might get unlucky, possibly tapping into something you wish you hadn't. Without trying to sound negative, I think there may be some truth in it mate. I'm not saying don't do it - just be careful :wink:

A member of SIGN puts it like this:

"If you stand in the middle of Northumberland Street (Newcastle) and shout. I wanna talk to someone - you know know it'll be some proper nut who will come talk to you"

I really like this quote and it makes sense to me.

I don't think anyone on this board can stand up and say - wholeheartedly - that these things can't possibly exist! I for one keep my guard up, or at least consider the possibility.

This threads getting dark, or is it me :D :evil: