It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:32 am

Post subject: Something Weird This Morning
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:20 am 
Someone Strange

Its not paranormal as such, but just wanted to post what's happened this morning..

Hubby came flying up the stairs, in a panic, telling me to 'Come here! Quick!' I was still half asleep but dove outa bed and went running down the stairs. I had visions of something wrong with one of the boys and almost fell down the stairs getting there :?

Anyway, he ran into the bathroom and I followed. Could hear what sounded like a loud buzzing, as though a lawnmower/strimmer was working in the bathroom :shock: We searched but couldn't find a source...I ran into the kitchen to turn the water off, thinking it might be the water tank, he checked outside the bathroom window to see if someone had turned a mower on - nothing.

By now we were both in complete panic, running around trying to find where the noise could be coming from. It was really loud. I was thinking 'Who do I call?!' Plumber? Electrician?

Anyway, finally found what it was....someone had turned the electric shaver on and left it on my plastic towel rack :lol: :lol: It was vibrating through the house LMAO!!

So, hubby turned it off, I went back upstairs to get ready. Heard him thundering through the living room and back into the bathroom - it was going again :shock: He turned it off and put it on the windowsill....went back into the kitchen to make a cuppa and I heard him run again so went down to see him coming outa the bathroom looking confused.

'Three times!' he said. 'I've switched it off three times and it keeps turning itself on'

So, he went back into the kitchen, and I heard a slight clicking noise, went to check and the razor was on again, it had fell off the windowsill onto the floor... :?

I picked it up, pressed the button hard to turn it off and put it on the edge of the bath...that was it. It stopped.

Hubby went out to do some shopping around 9.30am and I went upstairs to check mail etc. I'd left my room door open and heard the click....actually thought it was the postman so went to the top of the stairs to check...could hear the razor going AGAIN!!! :shock:

What on earth is going on? The windows and stuff aren't open, the razor isn't defaulty...but it keeps turning itself on all the time. I'm gonna go hammer a wooden stake through it soon :lol: :lol:

LOYD AUERBACH

Post subject: Re: Something Weird This Morning
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:22 am 
Someone Strange

Btw imagine if i'd called an emergency plumber or electrician? :oops: lol

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:45 am 
The Ferryman

yeh, It seems like you had a close shave! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:10 pm 
A Stiff

Indeed someone was getting a buzz out of it. :lol:

Great when wierd stuff like that happens makes you think,sceptics will tell you to buy a new shaver though. :lol: :wink:

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:56 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

maybe the spook likes to have a clean shave lol hehehe :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 pm 
Someone Strange

Oh Gawd well done....I hadn't even thought of those cracks lmao :lol: :lol:

Its actually happened a few times today. Once just at 9pm so hubby took the batteries out. Funnily enough, my lights have fused and my kettle blew up at the weekend too :shock: Obviously we have an electricity fault so gonna have to get it checked out :evil:

LOYD AUERBACH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:28 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

don't get cut up about your close shave with the clean shaven ghost - very interesting though

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 7:27 pm 
A Stiff

Hi Venus,

you seem to have quite alot of activity going on in your house, a little to much for my liking, LOL i think id have moved out by now LOL

Have you ever thought of maybe setting up a video camera??
I think will everything you have going on youd be bound to pick sommit up!

I think that would be the first thing id do. See if i could capture any of these shadows, thing is if there moving as you say then surely youd think that would be picked up on a video camera.
I think it would be hard to capture that with a normal camera cos if you used flash youd probably lose what ever it was in the flash.

I know Eddies been round and confirmed alot of things for you but have you ever had a seance conducted in your home??

It would be interesting to see if while conducting a seance, if it was filmed, it would be possible to capture anything on that.

The shaver is actually quite interesting but i think id be grabbing the video LOL

If you havent got one then maybe a friend would lend you one, i know i bloody would LOL Just to maybe capture sommit on vid and be the first person to get anything that maybe couldnt be explained.

God how cool would that be!!

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:29 am 
Part-Time Investigator

very interesting story, i once went into my kitchen one morning with the microwave on by itself with nothing inside it. only happened the once mind.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:43 am 
The Ferryman

odd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:53 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

it was very odd, now the microwave at the time had a digital clock display and when you used the microwave to cook something the clock would obviously count down to whatever time you set the cooking time....well when i saw the microwave on by itself that day there was no cooking time counting down just the actual time, which again is odd.