It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:55 am

Post subject: Scariest experience
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:54 pm 
Someone We Know

Not sure if this counts as a ghostly experience but as I can't explain it am gona wack it in here. This is without a doubt the scariest experience I've had to date.

It was a few months ago, I woke in the middle of the night to hear my daughter screaming her head off (she will be 3 in August); not the sobs of a sleepy child, but actual terrifying screaming. Of course I jumped out of bed and ran to her room as fast as my little legs would carry me and there she is writhing on her bed, her face bright red and sweaty. I go to touch her and she jumps as if she'd been electrocuted, there was a definite heaviness in the air. Every time I went to touch her she'd jump - it was like an invisible spark from my hand had hurt her. Eventually I managed to hold her close and she was holding on for dear life, nipping my skin even. She came into our bed after that and after a while of soothing calmed down and she says to me 'a mon-ka in my bedrume!' (monster in my bedroom). Of course as a parent I found this disturbing and I think a lot of people are freaked out when it comes to spooky occurences around kids.

My daughter usually is one of the toughest kids I know, a total daredevil, scared of nothing. I would just put this down to night terrors under normal circumstances but being there and experiencing it, and the electrifying atmosphere just leads me to believe there was more than meets the eye.

Nothing has happened since then.

Post subject: Re: Scariest experience
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:12 am 
The Ferryman

I girl I use to work with had a scary experience with her child a few years ago. Here's the story.
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=2936