It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:17 pm

Post subject: Lady in the street.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:47 am 
Scaredy Cat

I have seen and sensed spirits most of my life...they never frightened me...to be honest I was always more curious than scared. But one experience sticks out in my mind because it is the clearest sighting of a solid looking spirit that I have ever seen and she reacted with me.
I was on my way to college...It was early in the morning and the walk took me along a footpath in a residential area. I was just making my usual way when I noticed a lady walking towards me. She had on a long coat and scarf, which now I know was a little unsual as it was a warm morning in spring. My head down while I was walking I kept glancing up as she was getting closer. There didnt seem to be anything at the time out of the ordinary. As she got closer I looked at her and smiled, she smiled back and also she seemed shocked, her expression like one of recognition but strange to say the least. At the moment we were about to pass she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, and I though ooh how rude of me she may know me, cos Im dreadful at remembering names and things, I thought oh how rude I should have said hello. I turned around to look at her and yes she had gone. I stood there like a right wally, looking to see where she could have gone to. There was nowhere she could have possibly gone. I realised what had happened and this is gonna sound daft but I thought 'damn I never saw that one coming.' Normally I get that strange tickly feeling in the pit of my stomach but this time, nothing.
She was solid and so real looking...I still feel honoured to have had that encounter, and although I never actually found out who she was I still remember it and when I do I silently thank her for the expereience. I think the shocked look on her face was her surprise at the fact that I could see her.