It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:58 am

Post subject: Hi from Night Owl
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:25 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi all,

I have been "into" the paranormal all my life, have been doing ghost hunting in a group for 7 years, - our group is at Everything Ghost http://www.everythingghost.co.uk and we have a forum there too.

I am from the North East (Ashington) & my dad was a miner, but have lived most of my life in the south, and currently living in Wales, but have done lots of investigations in the North East, you'll see that from our forum and the ghost stories we have there.

We also have a podcast of true ghost stories, which has quite a big following now, especially in USA as well as UK. It's free to download and listen to, we just do it for fun, not for business. We're always on the look out for new stories to broadcast, or for people to read out their own stories - so if you have any you think would be good you can drop me a line. The podcast is called Ghostpod and is at http://ghostpod.co.uk/ You can see a profile of the different stories on the "Preview" page of that website. There are already a lot of stories from the North East & especially Northumberland on the podcast but we'd love more.

Post subject: Re: Hi from Night Owl
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:44 am 
The Ferryman

Thanks for that Night Owl.
This forum is a bit on the quiet side these days as most of our paranormal chat goes on in the NGI Facebook Group. Be sure to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/49883968624/

Post subject: Re: Hi from Night Owl
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:56 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi Ferryman,
No worries, having been on forums for many years I can see they have become far less popular than they were. Personally though, I prefer them to Facebook for paranormal chats, as Facebook is very transient, fluid and discussion topics quickly disappear off the bottom & are hard to go back to. A lot of our own members prefer FB though, and don't often come on our forum.
Do well in your investies. :)