It is currently Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:49 am

Post subject: Back from the Dead
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am 
Scaredy Cat

I thought i'd pop in and say hello,see how all you weird folks are keeping these days,managed to solve the mysteries of life yet and all that jazz. :)

Having read about Pam i was shocked i truly was,she was a good laugh,i hope if she has made her transition it was a quick one. :/

Anyway iv'e been gathering evidence over the past few years whilst keeping a low profile and also due to my partner Lesley passing into spirit herself in Nov 2011.
Seems she's decided to turn up regularly here at home and show herself in non other than energy orb form with very clear features and also through direct voice to me and her Son.
I've a couple of other captures from the last couple of years that are interesting if you fancy a butchers.

Regards
Wayne (Orbione)

Post subject: Re: Back from the Dead
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:11 am 
The Ferryman

Hey there Wayne - really sorry to hear about Lesley, gutted for you mate.

I was trying to contact you since we heard about Pam but you were a hard man to track down. I'd sent you a PM on here and an email to the address you'd registered with the forum, but I guess you never saw it (or not until now). We had a page on facebook where we arranged a night for NGIers past and present up at the NEAM in memory of Pam but couldn't contact you on there either!

As for whether we've solved the mysteries of life and all that jazz .... Nah .. :)

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:49 am 
The Ferryman

Hi Wayne, good to speak to you again. Sorry to hear your sad news.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:31 am 
Scaredy Cat

Jay,i never picked up the email as the old email address is invalid now.
I popped into the FB open group anyway,shame i missed the night out i would have turned up.I came back by chance through a link someone sent me about an investigation in Scarborough and NGI popped up so decided to slink in for a gander. :)

Mark you old pirate ain't seen you since that dodgy meeting up at that football club in 2011,hope your ok. :)

Right save me making a new thread in the forum,here's the first of the captures,this one is from SEPT 2010 when i was linking in the house.
I'm not going to get into a debate about what it is,iv'e ascended from all that carry on,if you can see her then fine if not then unlucky. :)

I will post the one with Lesley and a brief backstory later today.

Attachments:
X3.JPG
X3.JPG [ 88.14 KiB | Viewed 2482 times ]
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 4:30 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Hi Nightwatch, nice to see you to see you nice ;) sorry to hear about your loss and sure hope your heart is healing in every way. I am sure she is still mostly missed by many. I dont want to go into a debate either, that it an impressive picture :) thank you for sharing

love and light

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 1:11 pm 
Scaredy Cat

As promised here is the capture i took around midnight on the 5th December 2011 just over a month after Lesley took her Transition,which i can tell you was not a particularly pleasant one after being hit by a train doing 125mph at Northallerton Station.

The brief backstory to this is as follows,me and the kids were all in bed,the 4th of December would have been Lesleys 45th birthday so everyone had had a tough day,my son comes charging into my room at just after midnight on the 5th saying his mum had just spoken to him,obviously he was shaken up,but accepted the fact it was his mum talking to him so didn't have anything really to be concerned about,me i grabbed the camera and started popping off a few shots,this particular one i caught downstairs in the dining room behind the table in front of what would be the window.
Obviously i can recognise my partner and i can tell you this although you don't have to accept what i say. This is for sure Lesley in this capture,but see for yourselves accept it or not your choice,nothing to gain for me by making this up and showing you,not that i would anyway. :)

Attachments:
LE1 - Copy (2).JPG
LE1 - Copy (2).JPG [ 115.55 KiB | Viewed 2462 times ]
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 2:17 pm 
The Ferryman

No matter what other peoples opinions are I think the most important thing is that it has been a positive experience for you after such a tragedy.

Thanks for sharing the photos.