It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Post subject: Hi from Leeds
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 pm 
Scaredy Cat

hi every one i am ste i live in otley just out side of leeds i am 29 and a massive paranormal fan I am looking for a group I can join in leeds area because i am looking for whats out there lol iv had several experiences of the years and always believed there is something there but never wanted to mess with it. Now i feel i am ready to take a look and want to get involved with a group and go hunting. I am also a massive fan of Ghost Adventures and there style of investigation so if any one can help with finding a group or any info that would be great look forward to getting to no u all and making friends. :D

cheers

ste

Post subject: Re: Hi from Leeds
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:35 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Hi Ste, welcome to the forum. Hope you find interest in the forums and sure hope you can share your experiences I am sure you have many to tell.

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:39 pm 
The Ferryman

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. It would be good to hear your experiences.

We're based slightly north of Leeds but we occasional do investigations in that area. Joining a paranormal team can be a rewarding experience, but one word of warning, it's nothing at all like 'Ghost Adventures'. For the most part nothing at all happens and it can be a bit of a let down if you are expecting fireworks.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:01 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

welcome steveXIX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:22 pm 
Scaredy Cat

cheers for the warm welcomes guys ye i can imajin alot of investigations come of with very little to nuthing but all very interesting at same time.

alot of my experiences have happened in my younger years as i grew up with my grand parents in scotland were my gran and alot of the females in the family were heavy into spiritual nights and sayonces things of that sort so much so that my gran was told she had to stop it by a medium and my grandad as things had come to the house this was my erlest memerys of things happening several times as a kid i saw toys move on there own and always had the feeling of being watched and not alone when up stares in my room.

after that we had moved my sister was born i was alot older at this point we had a old Spanish music box in our house the box had never played for years on the day my sister was born which we never new till a week later the music box clicked and started to play which scared the living pap out of me.

after a few years we moved to Richmond North Yorkshire were i lived from 13 to 25 our first house was down by the river under the castle it was the most iv ever felt uncomfortable in my life real uneasy feeling and never stayed in on my own because of this one night we were all watching TV and talking all of a sudden a plant pot raised of the shelf and smashed down in front of my as u can emajin i had to go to the toilet after this. when this happened my gran told me all the things that had happened round the family and i was shocked things went quit after all this until
4 years back when my wife at time wok up to a white glow above me as i slept about half hour after that i got a phone call to tell me my grandad had past away.

after all these i have visited mediums and was at the gallows of justice ghost night in Nottingham when i got a message come throw to me when we were sat in a lecture and i was told that my guarden angle was stood with me and that it was a male figur and when i felt pain in my shoulder that was him leting me no it will be ok this was a massive shock to me as i am an ex soldier and have served in afghan twice and always new some one was looking out for me but i was not sure and i had been thinking of it the night before i went there.

My gran has told me some real disturbing stuff whats happened around here in the early days but il tell them some other time.

ste :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 am 
Part-Time Investigator

interesting experiences you have had, look forward in reading some more experiences you have to tell us.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 am 
The Ferryman

The plant pot incident sounds interesting. Did you actually see it lift up before it smashed? If so how far?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:26 am 
Scaredy Cat

I didn't see it lift but the shelf it was on was a wicker basket type with sides and a front lip to it which was designed to hold plant pots in place so only way past the lip is up and over it also landed about 4 ft from it so the way it fell was not straight down but away from the wall i know this cause it smashed when hit floor as it was a terracotta type pot. and i saw it fall from the corner of my eye but not rising up. il remember it for ever i believe it was this incident that really made me think about the other side.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:15 am 
The Ferryman

That's a shame. It's very rare that people actually clearly see objects take off with this kind of thing. They are usually already 'in flight' when people notice them.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:57 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

very interesting life you lead there Steve, have you been on any more ghost investigations as an adult? if so, have you witness anything?

Have any of the mediums that you have seen picked up on much that have impressed you?

been contacting spirit since 2006