It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:02 am

Post subject: Evening..
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:54 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi all,

I'm Frazer from Hartlepool. Moved here from Durham (born in Darlington) about two years ago and i love it. Love reading up about the local area, the history of The Headland and such like. So much history in such a small area. I work for Hartlepool council as an animal welfare officer and have a real affinity with animals.

I've had a few paranormal experiences myself which i'm sure i'll post at a later stage. I lived in a house a mile from Castle Eden that was said to have been built on a barn with a hangman's noose. Lots of strange happenings and bad luck which is why we moved out. My current home is neutral, a lovely warm feeling.

Cheers!

Post subject: Re: Evening..
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:06 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the Forum Frazer.

Looking forward to hearing your stories about the paranormal.
Hope you stick around, we are a friendly bunch here and we have a good mixture of sceptics and beleivers alike.

Anth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:15 am 
The Ferryman

Hi, Welcome to the forum Frazer. We've done a few investigations on the headland ourselves and it is indeed a very interesting place. We're always on the look out for new places to check out especially the lesser known ones, so if you hear of any be sure to give us a shout.

In the meantime I hope you find the forum interesting and I look forward to reading your posts.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:11 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Thanks for the welcomes. I'll post some experiences later when i get in. I've never been on an official ghost hunt but would like to in the future. For now i'm quite happy to trawl the internet for stories and experiences.

I love history too, researching and finding out information. My family has been traced back to 1600 and resided in York. Had a lot of money too apparently, wonder where that went! Haha. I'm informed there's a tomb in York for my family but have yet to see it. Fascinating.

Frazer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:17 pm 
The Ferryman

Cool, we've got plenty of stories on our main site which I hope you find interesting.

Any time you fancy doing a bit of historical research for us just say the word and I'm sure we'd snap your hand off.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:51 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Welcome to the forum and I sure hope you enjoy what you read in the other forums. Look forward to reading up on your experiences, and I do find it interesting how people like yourself get so much history information. I am a fledging medium and a spiritual healer myself. If there is any questions, please do not hesitate and ask away ;) I am sure one or two of us can help you :)

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:54 pm 
Scaredy Cat

doktor_phibes wrote:
Cool, we've got plenty of stories on our main site which I hope you find interesting.

Any time you fancy doing a bit of historical research for us just say the word and I'm sure we'd snap your hand off.

Definately take you up on that one. You give me the facts i'll find out the information.

Me and a cousin who now resides in Canada did all the research. I'm still stumped as to where all the money went though! :lol:

I'd be quite interested in meeting a medium too. I've got many questions for the 'other side'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:58 pm 
The Ferryman

Nice one. We've got a potential investigation coming up next month that may need some work, I'll let you know.

NGI has two Mediums on the team and they're both very friendly so I'm sure they'll answer your questions. They're also both very tolerant of the more skeptical members of NGI when we question them, which again is good.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Is it possible to medium over the internets?!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:06 am 
The Ferryman

I'll have to leave that one for our mediums to answer as I'm not sure where it's possible to 'medium' at all. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:16 pm 
Scaredy Cat

I'm very skeptical also. Looking for someone to prove me wrong...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:43 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Hi Frazer, I am a fledging medium myself (fully fledge in November this year.) I have tried to do angel readings through the internet myself and 3 out of 4 where very impressed with what I got and picked up on, so yea I guess mediums can do things over the internet. You can ask questions, but sometimes you do not recieve the answers you want, you may want aunt mabel for example to speak through me to speak to you, but we cannot alwasy get that person that you always want to hear from no matter how much you plead for them to come forward, I believe their all busy up there having fun meeting up with the past relatives.

I know my Dad is still talking about this to his friends :- my Dad once asked me 3 - 4 months ago 'why do mediums always go to people they know? all you hear is 'can i come to you susan' well obviousley that medium knows that person well, and if you brought my Dad, your grandad forward I would just laugh at you and say 'yea meet me at the pub.'

well I agreed with Dad and said I have noticed that a lot myself, but if there is a message to give off and it is to a person we already know then we still have to give this message off. Well no word of a lie I just asked Dad if he could take a little black dog, looked like a blacl labrador and was around 2 years old when it past to spirit world... Dad thought long and hard about that and shook his head, then 10 mins later his jaw dropped and said 'how did you know about Jip? he was my dog when I was around 6 year old, he picked up something and the vets around at that time where scarce and the best thing they always thought of was to put the dog to sleep, he was put to sleep at around 2 years.'

Now this is proof to my dad that there is spirit around, specially when he never mentioned this dog to me, and pictures back then where also scarce. I always thought I knew Dad well, but there are still things that I can impress him with 'Jip' being one.

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Thanks for the reply AprilButterfly.

I'm open although skeptical if you want to have a chat over the weekend?

Frazer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:42 pm 
A Stiff

HI Frazer...as the other sensitive of the NGI team I think I will leave this one in Aprils court as I am more of an empathic medium type than your more traditional clairaudiant/voyant.
Good to have you on the forums tho and feel free to contribute away.