It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:51 am

Post subject: hi all
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:42 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hi there, Calum here, cris's (pam) hubby here, just intrested in what you all have to say, i have had a few odd experiances in my life which i could never explain, like when i was in fiji, walking round a island, and the tide was in, and there was a swamp,i though to myself should i carry on or go back, so i did and walked back, as i was walking back i saw a lady near the waters edge, my head had been down and as i looked up i saw her as clear as day, a lady dressed in white gown.she looked as if there was no face, just a body. as a palm tree was covering it.never thought anything more until i walk to where she was standing and found her gone,expecting to see not just my footsteps on the beach, but her's to, but there was no sign of her, or any imprint of her feet. nobody was in the sea, and no one near where i was.just simply vanished.There was also a dog with me as i travelled round the island it vanished into the bushes, and it never returned until after i had the experiance,was if she was warning me not to go near the swamp.later i found out, that there had been a woman called agnas thompson, that was english that had died on the island and she used to wear white?????, odd but to me unexplanable?anybody have any opinians on this. and no , not had drunk, or any form of drugs :lol: , and a big hello from the wife. :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: hi all
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:23 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

well i see that there are zero replys back on that .............. well done :shock:

Post subject: Re: hi all
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:19 am 
The Ferryman

Sorry about that, I can remember reading that post just before I went on holiday and then promptly forgot about it.

It is an interesting story. As for explanations its really impossible to tell with anecdotal information like this as it could have been anything from a trick of the light to the genuine spirit of Agnas Thompson. The most important thing is your own experienced, what do you think you really witnessed???

Have you ever seen anything like this before Calum? I'm sure Pam mentioned that you were sensitive to spirit.