It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Post subject: Video Evidence
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:50 am 
Someone We Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDQbS3pA ... VoDxTLSaY=

This clip is from an investigation we did recently, there were 8 people in our group, and we were all stood behind the bar approx. 2 metres away from the fireplace, we had asked spirit to demonstrate their ability to move an item, and had put a camera recording in that location for approx. 1 hr and 9 minutes prior to activity being caught. I would appreciate any helpful advice in how to lighten the clip to make it easier to view, as I can adjust the contrast to view the video but cant save the amended contrast video.

Post subject: Re: Video Evidence
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:11 am 
The Ferryman

Interesting clip. I see the phone get 'thrown' off but little else I'm afraid as it is so dark. Perhaps someone else on here can tell you how to lighten the clip so we can see more as I'm rubbish at that kind of thing. Can I just ask you if this investigation was with an established paranormal team and if so which one?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:40 am 
Someone We Know

The investigation wasnt an established team, but we get together quite regular just for the purpose of obtaining evidence. Two of the group that night live upstairs in the flat and one of these run the pub. The whole reason we got into doing it was that one of the men who attended that night, works behind the bar and he has told me all the recent sightings customers have talked about. He is also mediumistic. It was just a curiosity at first but the place is buzzing with energy. Another man there on that night was the landlord of the other pub we investigate. In both of these premises we have held seances which we have gained useful information and our aim is to collect historical facts about both places. I know I keep going on about stuff and Im sorry for that but I really believe we are getting substancial evidence for ourselves.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:49 am 
The Ferryman

No need to be sorry about posting, we really value it.

The phone evidence is really interesting and much better than the 'orb' stuff. Hopefully someone can help you lighten the image.

Of course this kind of evidence is still going to come under criticism from people who weren't there at the time, as there are many ways in which a phone could be made to do that. But as long as you are confident that there was no one near the phone or it had nothing attached to it etc. it's a really good piece of personal evidence.