It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:28 am

Post subject: Castle Keep (Something Paranormal) 25 June 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:30 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Me and Carmen did stay back as the history talk was going on around the castle as we do not want to know history,
we like to see what we can pick up on more then being told of it already..

We went into our groups and we where with a lady called Claire (Something Paranormal) and Micky (A.S.A.P.)
Our group did start off in the 'Kings Chamber' where there was a big chest (box) where we got told it was where
the king had kept his personal stuff inside and he does not like anyone sitting on this box. We also got told about a
picture of spirit sat close to the fireplace a few years ago where someone had taken a picture from the galleries,
he was also saying there was reports before of footsteps being heard, so lets see what we pick up on with this event....

Already as we walked in the room a lady called out that 'someone has just pulled my hair' now there was no one
behind her at that time, so was this spirit. We sat at different windowsills and asked spirit to come forward. We
placed a K2 meter on this box and asked spirit to activate the lights. Claire then asked permission from spirit to sit on
the box, which she did. 2 people of the group said they thought Claire was stood up, but she was still sat down, the box
did wobble slightly and Carmen did hear a slight noise of a coin behind her which had been dropped. Carmen sat on the
box now. The impression that someone was on the other side of the door which was led into the main gallery room.
When we opened the door no one was there, it was reported that there was a shadow of footsteps going past the bottom
of the door as though someone had walked past, but no one was there. We shut the door again and watched the slight
light at the bottom of the door and hoped that spirit would walk past again. There was a whistle heard very clearly to us
in that room which was impressive. I did throw a penny and asked spirit to throw it back with no luck. We left the coin on
tails as we moved up along the galleries. We went down a small corridor and Micky had some recorder on with his earphones
(great piece of equipment, you can hear a pin drop) he asked us all to be quiet as he could hear people talking through the
earphones. As we walked around the gallery, Micky thought he had seen a shadow but not 100%. One of the ladies thought
she heard children singing, and Micky was saying he could hear drums. Micky had the feeling of spirit wanting to play hide and
seek, so we had 2 people going one way, the other 2 will go the other way and we would meet up half way there hoping to
capture something in between. We went down another corridor and I felt a cob web effect over my head. As we where still
around the gallery, we all heard a clear noise and we all suspected it to be the kings room door being closed, but no one was
down there, so we all went down to investigate the noise. We dropped the box handle and also dropped the latch of the Kings
door and we all agreed that the noise was more likly to of been the chest box handle being dropped onto the actual chest box itself.

We then went down to the 'Garrison room.' I sat on the bottom step and felt very cold on the back and also picked up on a
name of Sidney. Some of the ladies sat on the top step and didn't like the feeling they recieved. Carmen picked up the feeling
of being 'knee capped' and she was made aware that the feeling of a spike metal ball thrown to the knee to knee cap people which
he enjoyed doing. Mickey called out to the soilders to come forward as it was reported that soilders have been heard marching
down the stone steps. Micky did play some scottish music with bagpipes to try and draw some more activity. Claire who was
upstiars in the 'Queen's Chamber' had come downstairs half way through the music and said she felt angry when the music was being
played as to 'how dare you play this type of music.'

I then went up to do a lone vigil on my own in the 'Queen Chamber/Room' I was left with the sound recorder and placed the
earphones, what an amazing piece of equipment this is. Afraid I didn't really pick up on much with the earpiece and there was
lack of activity while alone, didn't feel very much just sounding of cannons and footsteps up and down the stone steps with the
equipment I got to play with.

We then went down the stone steps to 'The Garrison Room' and Carmen went into the 'Dead Man's Cell' for a long vigil while we sat
round a circle and began a seance. Claire did see a light which flew across the ceiling, the room was so black you couldn't see your
own hands. Carmen came down and I went into the 'dead man cell' on my own and Micky closed the metal gate on me. It was
peacfull and I thought I seen a shadow figure to the other side of room and sure I saw a spirit orb falling downwards, I felt a draft
around my head like something was brought down around my head like a band, I also felt tickling around my head, there was a breeze
over my fingers as though spirit was trying to take my hand. I went back down and joined the rest of the group. Micky did feel a cold
spot around him, could of been a child or dwarf.

We then got a table and a glass and took it into the 'Queen's Chamber.' Firstly it was reported that there is spirit in that room that
did not like woman, the group was full of women so what would we pick up. The glass began to move and we asked it to move to
Claire for 'yes' and 'no' to the lady on the other side which was Carmen. We basically picked with the answers that we had a child
spirit around us at the age of 15 and called Freddie. We asked spirit to circle the glass and to stop the glass when we got to the
number of how many spirits there was in that room, it reamined going round in circles till we hit the number 19. We asked it to
confirm that there was 19 spirits in the room and it moved to Claire for 'yes.' We found out with the glass questions that he was
not happy where he was and he does not want help from us. Freddie seemed to of gone and we had another child of 15 with
the name of Arthur. He seemed to like us there with him and he gave us the impression that the room was not classed as the
'Queen's Chamber,' he was also answering that he liked to play tricks on people. He was killed in the keep and he fought,
he seemed to like a lot of the girls around the glass. We also founf out Arthur was only 7 years old when he was taken away from
his mother, he was happy to be there and very happy to trick the people who came to the Keep, Arthur also confirmed there
was 19 spirits around. He assured us there was no evil presence around us and he would protect us. We put the glass to a
side as we asked Arthur to play a little game of table tipping which he responded yes to. He got the table rocking from side
to side slightly but as time went by we had to leave Arthur.

We all got together and went through on what each group had picked up on. What a fantastic night, great work and
organisation to both teams.

been contacting spirit since 2006

Post subject: Re: Castle Keep (Something Paranormal) 25 June 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:42 pm 
The Ferryman

Sounds like you had a good night at the Keep. I always enjoy doing investigations there even though I've never personally witnessed much activity.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:49 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

I love a good table tipping or glass work, the glass was amazing, only 4 (sometimes 3) of us around the glass.. I do have some you tube video's loaded on you tube to show activity which is also on my facebook. The glass was moving so fast I cannot point the finger as to say 'but your moving the glass' and getting the glass to suddenly stop when commanded was amazing

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:51 pm 
The Ferryman

I'll be sure to check them out. :D