It is currently Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:09 pm

Post subject: Some investigations I've done
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:49 am 
Someone Strange

Basically the possibility of recording E. V. P.s (what I do) can come from ANYWHERE, so you never know where you might find them!

Case in point, one place I came across several, one of which sounded like a voice said "flagpole". Next time I go there I'll have to record at the flagpole outside to see if I can get anything there. There are many spirits inside that place (as a guess), as my first recording there revealed a very faint "hey Edward".

So what was this place anyway? A post office! Why on earth record there? Well like I said, you could capture E. V. P.s from anywhere. Also, before being a post office, it was empty for several years, then before that, it was an ice skating rink. So it seems like it had plenty of opportunity to get spirits in there, if you ask me! Plus they could harass postal workers 5-6 days a week, then have evenings and weekends off; not too bad!

I've also recorded voices on several church grounds; just the GROUNDS, too, not inside the churches. Makes me wonder what kind of voices I'd get inside them!

My sister's townhouse also has had many spirits going through the place.

I also recorded a troubling growl at a reservoir and recorded at cemeteries, of course, one being at a famous local place known as Beeler. Mediums have investigated there, one of which said the Beeler child (might be Amanda) has followed him home on occasion. One of the best ones I got called me "bastard" or said "faster"; which I'm not real sure of. I also got majorly cursed out at one of the last places I recorded at, which all I did was say "excuse me" when I put the recorder and microphone down at a grave, getting a really grumpy response in return, for some reason!

Most of the above can be heard on various vids on my YouTube channel (no, I'm not spamming just to promote my channel, I'm making other posts!).

Post subject: Re: Some investigations I've done
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:10 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Interesting, carn't make much out of them myself as of yet, but will re listen to them again when I have more time.

I myself went to a house with 3 other friends to try and get rid of an evil presents, a couple had tried a oujie board without protection and paid the price, we went to clear the house and when I listened back to a recording from the bedroom it was a clear voice 'what you doing in here?' there was only myself and 2 other ladies in the room, this voice sounded like a male voice. All of us are happy with that recording.. Will have to try and get it in here some time

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:58 pm 
Someone Strange

Getting a blasted error message while trying to post; will try again later :evil:

Freakin' Christ, anyone know what this crap is? I've gotten it every time I've tried to reply now:

Method Not Implemented

GET to /ngiforums/posting.php not supported.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Even putting April's quotes in italics while I respond won't work; sheesh!

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:55 pm 
The Ferryman

Where you getting this error, Tvis?? When you try to post a new thread or just when replying??

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:23 am 
Someone Strange

Yeah it's on here, as it seemed to be something in AprilButterfly's quote that was tripping the error :?: And even when I just copied and pasted (rather than quoting) I was still getting the error message.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:44 am 
Site Admin

AprilButterfly wrote:
Interesting, carn't make much out of them myself as of yet, but will re listen to them again when I have more time.

I myself went to a house with 3 other friends to try and get rid of an evil presents, a couple had tried a oujie board without protection and paid the price, we went to clear the house and when I listened back to a recording from the bedroom it was a clear voice 'what you doing in here?' there was only myself and 2 other ladies in the room, this voice sounded like a male voice. All of us are happy with that recording.. Will have to try and get it in here some time

I used to be heavily into EVP stuff, I like to think that we MUST eliminate all other possible sources first.

(see I can quote without fault)

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:25 pm 
Someone Strange

Anth wrote:
(see I can quote without fault)

Ha ha...I've been able to quote several times on here. Not with this post though :?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:49 am 
The Ferryman

AprilButterfly wrote:

test

Hhmm .. still doing it when you try and quote Aprils post?? You could have gremlins in your wotsits .. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:07 am 
The Ferryman

Not a great fan of EVPs although having said that I have heard AprilButterfly's one that she was talking about and it is very clear.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 3:10 pm 
Someone Strange

Jay wrote:
Hhmm .. still doing it when you try and quote Aprils post?? You could have gremlins in your wotsits .. :shock:

I'll try it again later, see what happens...