It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:25 am

Post subject: Yarm Fellowship Hall - 25 March 2011
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:59 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

We joined hands in a circle and asked for spirit to come forward. Basically not much really happened downstairs in the Hall, there was a lot of spirit trying to push people over and a few knockings. Their was a very strange growling noise which was heard in the male toilet which 3 of us heard and backed off for a few seconds till we got the courage again and went back to explore more. We did pick up on a name of Joseph downstairs. Many pictures did capture activity too.

We then went upstairs where Carmen had the sensation from asthma or some smoker. Carmen was coughing alot. Then both Carmen and Jayne where laughing hesterically for no reason. The table was beginning to move while there was lights around Marina's hands and both Carmen and Jayne still continued to laugh like naughty children. There was a presents of this room being a headmistress/headmasters room where there was children presents felt. There was tapping heard around the room and laughter came from both Carmen and Jayne again. Marina felt as though she was 'someone in charge' as a male spirit came close to Marina. She felt like grabbing hold of both Carmen and Jayne and sorting them out as they continued to laugh.

Marina had a gent close to her as we asked for the gent to show himself. Marina spoke for this gent 'you will die if I showed myself, I will do what I want to do and I will tap on the table when I am ready to tap.' Felt as though this gent was very annoyed to see people happy. Marina stared at Jayne in a horrid way as Jayne asked her to chill out, but he didn't like anyone who was trying to talk over him. he got asked his name and the response 'mind your own business, you don't understand that I am the boss.' I did say I would give courtasey by giving our names, but only if he gave us his, but he wouldn't give the name. I did say I wasn't scared of him with the response 'it has nothing to do with fear.' We felt he was annoyed that we where not polite to him even though he was not a polite man himself.

Then someone picked up on Thomas Blanchford? We called him 'sir' and started to talk reasonable with him as he came close to Marina again. Thomas enjoyed the peace and quiet he let Marina aware that, he did not have grandchildren, but had one or two children. He spoke through Marina as he said that the children where irritating. He did not like the sound of nursery rymes. Someone asked if he murdered one? to the response 'I throttled one or two' I then asked if he murdered one, and he told me 'he throttled one or two,,, look it up in the dictionary, specially one of the older ones 1800's.' He then got asked if he pushed someone down the stairs, he laughed and responded 'many times.' we then asked him to flash the lights on the reader on the table and all lights flickered which was amazing and proof that he did indeed give us what we asked for at the time we asked for it. He did say he was very mixed up, but very clever in science. I asked what science and he said 'human science, barbaric science'. When I asked if he cut anyone 'i dont wish to talk about that.' He got asked why he stayed there and he responded 'to keep you all entertained, I visit everyone here, this is my house.' Carmen asked if we could do anything for him and I said we would forgive him but he said it wasn't up to us to forgive him, he works in this building for the children. I did state that he did not like children before, but he replied that I was a stupid woman, he confirmed that the children was not happy. He mentioned 'Guy Fawkes resembling 'ring a ring a roses', and the gallows was too good for the likes of him.' Jayne did say maybe he was too hard on himself but he did not see this, he said many would of liked to of killed him, he suffered a terrible death and he then said he fell out the window. He had no shame in his self. He just liked to frequent the place to keep us all entertained. He allowed the children to come forward. He did not like me using the word 'murder' and was annoyed and kept correcting me stating he 'throttled them.' He was asked if he abused children and he did say 'occasionally.'

Children Mary and Othallanue where brought close to join in. As we sang nursery rymes the table went mad rocking back and forward, moving closer to people. We sang more the table rocked more with excitment. The children loved Carmen as we all sang 'if you all like Carmen clap your hands' the table remained tilting as mad as possible. When we asked if they where happy and in peace we asked them to stop the table which they did. Then we started singing again and the table just went mad again.

We went for a break and returned to the room upstairs where we asked Thomas to come forward again. I got a little girl close by me giving me the impression she was still very scared and she would hide in the corners, but HE would always find her. I was getting the feeling she thought she was always a bad girl with a lot of punishment but she was confused as to what she had done to be bad. She hid behind me as she did not want to be anywhere near Thomas. I told Thomas (which was close to Marina again) that he was not forgiven by this girl, I told him how frightened he had made this girl and that he hurt her alot while alive till the day she died. Thomas was not happy with me talking back to him and wanted me to shut up. I asked if he wanted me to leave the room as if I left the room I would be taking this little girl with me as she did not deserve to remain in fear. I did confront Thomas alot about this little girl stating she could not forgive Thomas for what he had done to her. She remain behind me as Thomas asked for forgivness. Carmen did say three times 'do you come in the love and light of the almighty lord Jesus Christ?' Thomas did say yes three times, but the third time he did stall. Thomas ended up in tears and made us feel his guilt as to what he had done to this girl. I was aware that the girl was concerned and she loved Thomas, after hearing the tears she did go back to Thomas with her fogivness.

To this I was happy to leave the girl where she was knowing she has seen the light and she knew she was not trapped anymore in the life where she felt punished.

been contacting spirit since 2006

Post subject: Re: Yarm Fellowship Hall - 25 March 2011
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:26 pm 
The Ferryman

I've read that during an investigation by the group 'Something Paranormal'
the name 'Sir Thomas Blanchard' was the name picked up in the upstairs room. An evil man who died by falling out of a window.

Then on an invo by 'British Paranormal Investigation' at the same place the name 'Thomas Blanchford' was picked up upon who apparently abused (and even killed) children.

I noticed that you were involved in both of these investigations Angie (ArilButterfly). I was wondering whether it was the same medium that picked up on this name on both occasions?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:59 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Hi,

I know the first time at Yarm Fellowship was with NGI yourselves and it was Jay who told us about Thomas. when me and Carmen went with BPI we both said to each other that we would keep our mouths shut about what was picked up with NGI. It was a guy called Rob who picked up on the child killer and he did say the name Thomas Blanchard, well me and Carmen just nodded to each other with eyes raised in interest.

I went for the third time with something paranormal and Rob was also there, it was Rob who wanted to contact Sir Thomas Blanchard, so I just went up to the room with him. All three nights where different and interesting. Something paranormal may have copied a bit (or all) of my report, I did say they could, so it probably was very similar to mine.

Hope this answers your question

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:19 am 
The Ferryman

Thank for that. Was Rob a member of 'Something Paranormal' or a guest?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Rob has his own team called R&J paranormal??? some new group he has just done with his wife not so long ago. I have known Rob's wife a while now as she is a medium and sometimes goes to same church as me.

My main interest was to make sure that the little girl I picked up with my second visit was alright and not frightened still.. if this little girl was still afraid of Thomas I would of took her with me myself. Marina (another medium I know from the second hunt) was the lady that went into trance and allowed Sir Thomas to speak through her. Was the second visit which was the most active at yarm.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:40 am 
The Ferryman

Thanks for that.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:51 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi i am about to go to Yarm fellowship hall 15-09-12 it will be my 1st so wish me luck :D

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:36 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

good luck with that I sure hope you pick up on something :) say hi to Thomas for me ;) I am sure I will go back myself in the future

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:25 am 
The Ferryman

Hope you have a good night