It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:18 am

Post subject: ...Gordon smith...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:00 am 
What happened to Gordon smith when he took over from Derek acorah on most haunted,i only remember seeing him a couple of times,then he disappeared.Do you think he was worried about his reputation by appearing on MH?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:42 am 
The Ferryman

Hmm .. not a big MH fan most of the time and never really watched it but I can't say I've heard of this guy - Only main mediums I've ever known with MH were Degsy and David Wells .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:27 pm 
Someone We Know

Gordon Smith is one of the top mediums in this country and in my opinion one of the most guinuine. I was lucky to see him a few years ago he was doing a demo to raise money for my local church free of charge. His work with spirit is brilliant and he comes across as a very down to earth guy. I think the reputation would have had something to do with his leaving, he wouldnt have played along if they had asked him to do something that wasnt real.

medium

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:51 pm 
medium wrote:
Gordon Smith is one of the top mediums in this country and in my opinion one of the most guinuine. I was lucky to see him a few years ago he was doing a demo to raise money for my local church free of charge. His work with spirit is brilliant and he comes across as a very down to earth guy. I think the reputation would have had something to do with his leaving, he wouldnt have played along if they had asked him to do something that wasnt real.

medium
...Gordon smith does seem to be a really genuine,sincere guy.We ought to see him more often.Another medium who i think is genuine is a fella called stephen o'brien,i went to see him in Barnsley several years ago.Its the first and only time ive been to something like that.Ive read 3 or 4 of his books and seems a sincere guy.Read loads of Doris stokes years ago,im not sure about her there was something i didnt like about her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:33 pm 
Someone We Know

Well, Doris Stokes passed in May 1987. I personally think she was genuine.
So unless you own a ouija-board it would be hard to contact her. :wink:

Pebbles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 6:39 pm 
Pebbles wrote:
Well, Doris Stokes passed in May 1987. I personally think she was genuine.
So unless you own a ouija-board it would be hard to contact her. :wink:

Pebbles
.Yes,i know shes been dead for a while. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:32 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

Im going to let a secret out here! Remeber when MH went to the castle keep and Gordon Smith mentioned the flower Girl etc, well the flower girl or poppy girl is a made up story there is no such thing! So how do u tell who is fake, they will say the poppy girl..lol I have this on good Authority :? Its no secret well not to NGI anyway..lol I dont believe that "mediums" actually speak to spirits etc! Of cos this is just my personal opnion! I have met one medium not long ago who said a few things to me yes he said a few things what did mean something but im not saying he was getting messages from loved ones/friends! It was interesting but at the end of the day this is my opnion and we all have one. But i am interested in listening what mediums/sensitives come out with on our Investigations.. There is an experiment i go with if im not involved in the seance at an investigation and im taking readings etc! I dont wanan give it away..lol but its very interesting! Something Sciectifc is suppose to happen next to a medium if he/she is infact getting messages but ill leave it there..lol But as ive said This is only my own personal opnion and i do love to hear everyones opnion! :)