It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:49 am

Post subject: Been away developing...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:01 pm 
Someone We Know

..sorry not been around for a while I've just opened the floodgates for psychic development and been a bit overwhelmed at the response the last couple of weeks!

I've read the tarot cards for many years but just last couple of weeks I've read for more than 30 different people, and I'm finding I need the cards less and less to tell me things.

I've started picking up on things people have never told anyone - really sensitive stuff and just last night I had an experience with a spirit who was coming through for the lady I was reading for. My right side from my shoulder up just ached and felt odd throughout this reading. So I sent her what the cards had shown me, then I plucked up the courage to mention this - well actually I feel I was pestered into it because this feeling wouldn't go away. I told her someone was with her who had some sort of affliction with their right side and they are letting her kno they're with her. She emailed me back this morning saying her dad had a stroke which rendered the whole right side useless. I wish I'd had more confidence to say stroke as that's the first thing that occured to me but there you have it! Its been a long time since I've had this type of experience and I feel like the floodgates have opened so to speak. I'm completely blown away and can't explain it... so I'm just going to go with it and see where it takes me :)

Just felt like sharing!

Post subject: Re: Been away developing...
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:18 pm 
The Ferryman

when I read the topic title I though you meant 'web developing' (being a web designer and all). How is your site coming along by the way?

If you seem to think your getting good results with your spiritual development I would just go for it too. Keep us informed how things progress.

Post subject: Re: Been away developing...
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:23 am 
A Stiff

Thats exactly the type of feeling I get from places and people Rachel...well not the same for all of them but you know. Does get a little bit unpleasant at times tho