It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:42 pm

Post subject: Sharing unexplored
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Hi!
I am a new member here,and i am from Serbia,maybe you have heard maybe not,hate me or whatever i dont matter,i m here cause in reason that you are...Paranormal things but my english is pretty bad,sorry :(

i live in a small town,whit many sotries and strange things,you can see here from ghost to vampire as village people told to me,first i was no belever,than i decided to visit some places which are hunted and curses,again as they said,to prove to myself that there is nothing there.But i have seen and heard some very strange things,and from that moment i changed my mind,ofcourse,there was no sleeping by days form me,only thinking bout what happend,bout children voices which appear around one spring in a wood,acording to my people rumors-its not sugestable to visit the spring at the night,expecialy at the village,or windmills,which ours are on rivers or small rivers in woods it so creppy.
There is many things that happend,i dont want to botter you,i want to tell that our country is no inspected by Ghost investigators of any tip,because we dont have any of these organisations like you have,i would like to help in this and if you can help me.If anyoune wants to come to my place,contact me annodrakula@yahoo.co.uk

Post subject: Re: Sharing unexplored
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:22 am 
The Ferryman

Welcome to the forum Snake. I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure that you are our first forum poster from Serbia. Those are some very interesting stories you have there, so don't worry about 'bothering us' as we'd love to here more :D

It's interesting that there are no groups like ours in Serbia, sometimes it feels like you can't move for groups here. You must have a wealth of places that haven't been investigated and it would be great to come over one day.

Hope you stick around and keep posting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:27 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Thank you Doc!
Serbia is poor country in every look,i think you know what i mean but its ritch of paranormal im sure bout that.A few days ago i captured something interesting on my camera,actualy on my ucle's camera when i passing by bus in the night.There was strange thing with radio in bus and picture on camera,as soon as upload this on site you will see...Thing that you have this organisation makes me so happy,because my dream is that you do,to investigate things like this,whenever you like you can come,maybe i come to you if you...going to some progect or something.A few friends are with me and that beleves me and what they see on the road.

:D bottle rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

Hi Snake!

Sounds very interesting your country!
Have you experienced things yourself you can tell us about?

We got things comeing up on the main website, no doubt Jay or Mark will point you the link!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hello snake a very big hello :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 pm 
Elite Investigator

hi snake, like the guys said it's no bother and i for one would love to hear your tales about your native land

peace :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:37 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Thank you guys again for your kindness!You rocks! 8)
I think it is interesting,there is no one to explore here but me and maybe another couple of boys n girls :)...Dont know from what to start,its a lot of sotries in my head ...Here is what happend to me last year,
I ve decided to visit a hunted place in a village near my town,my granny told me a story that tells about "devils nuptails"(if you know word nuprails :),i found in dictionary)at one of the village springs by night,after midnight, you can hear sounds of people talking,some sort of undifined music and strange filling,see the things like devil himself,she said...My 2 cousins and i headed to it in last summer night.One of them was drunk and sleeping in car,me was driver and the other one was sitting next to me and talking.When we was next to the spring sudenly a truck has appear in front of us,from nowhere,i swear,than i was riding to the next place where i can turn back my car,the road isnt wide its small,in returnig back,again next to the spring lights on my car has disapeared,i hit the break and slowed down the car,looking in the darkness,few moments ago when we hardly left spring behind us lights apeared again from themself.I dont know what was there,maybe they was broken in that moment but i beleves somethnig was in there in that time,no sounds of music and talking but....i hope you understand what i have to say...Tommorow we investigate a place next ot the river,i ll try to picture something what we found and ill post them.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:50 pm 
Underworld Minion

ooooooh excellent stuff Snake!What type of truck was it, did you recognise it, was it modern or old etc,ciuld you see who was driving it?

Thats mad stuff, reminds me of ufo type of things, did you get and feelings about what it was etc?What colour lights were they?

Thanks for telling us this stuff, have a great time tomorrow, where is it your going?And you have to let us know how you get on there!

Can you not start your own group where you are Snake,that might be interesting for you to do,especially if there not people doing it where you are, sounds like you have some very interesting places there!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:05 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Yeah Pollen!
It was one from 70s i think,i dont know other way how to explain,i never seen that truck after that night.I couldn't see the driver,it was looong truck and there was no way to overbid him...Something like that,lights was white...
Thanks,we will give best from ourselfs,that place is where many murrders has happend,accidents etc,its spring again,next to the river out of town,in great gill,it is wood all around,one monestry few kilometers before that and monument next to the spring

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:07 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

People here are not interested in such thjis things,only few of us from my small town which is 20000 people at all.beacuse of that am gladfull for finding you guy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:37 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

your tales of the unknown are really interesting snake,, serbia is full of history. many died there.many can tell great stories like you,, so keep them coming to us :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:51 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Really!?Thanks Pam lady :o
You will know more about me and hear stories allways when im in good mood :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 am 
Amatuer Investigator

kidding,i tell what i know,what i seen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

you mood not good snake ,, what is making you mad, or your mood irritable :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:56 am 
Amatuer Investigator

I know,really...I will tell you one day,what f#### me up these last month,sorry...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

its will be alright snake ,, we are here to help,,,,,,,,,,, :mrgreen: :mrgreen: when you feel like this just tell us,, we are here :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Ok.i like you guys already,you are great,just to open a new topic not under these SHARING UNEXPLORED :D in a few days

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:18 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

that sounds great snake looking forward to it :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:21 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Thank you 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:49 am 
Amatuer Investigator

Guys i must go for a sleep,tommorow is a big day...Ghost hunting baby!
See you soon! :twisted:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:50 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

have a good ghosthunting day snake :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 am 
Amatuer Investigator

I will girl i will,thanks.Continue our story whenever you like,Pictures soon comming! :P

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:10 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

cannot wait there snake, :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

:D soon...Just to say hello before we go for hunt tonight,i will be off(out) for some time...here is aanother story bout this place where im going tonight...
This is told by my mothers friend who works in a hospital,ambulance driver...Few years ago he had a case to drive a patient,nurses and doctor from my town to another,which is about 60 kimoleters far from my town.He took them there.Everybody stayed in that hospital(another town) except him,his job is only to drive and get back to his first place hospital.In his turning back home,by the night he stopped next to the place where we go tonight,to drink water and take a little rest,everything was going all right until he sit in his ambulance."When i sit down a woman in black appeared next seat to my,i swear i was alone in my coming back to hospital,she said me -DRIVE,i was so scared and automaticly started the engine,looking straight,no left no rigth no at her just straight...time ahs passing and i fas so afraid to look is she stills here next to me,sudenly when i was closing a town i converged myself and decided to take a look,you wont beleve me but nothing was in there,the woman in black dissapeared"

its a pritty story,strange but nice.I will share more with you when come back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:11 am 
Amatuer Investigator

ehehey!
im back!alive!
We are back from our expedition,also we changed a place to investigate in last moment,and find a better location-a mortuary!
and captured many interesting things,soon on my video documentary,little more is remaining to complete it,many of them was unsuccsesfull but interesting trip was that :D
My friend David and I,alone,was on it.We came next to the strange mortuary,not usual that should be,next to hospital by night...Camera was on all time,as we were closing by,light from it was apeared,in moment we stoped,after that i saw a siluete on the door,this is not good on video because of dark but light is on it,then we decided to pull back on the main road,scared :twisted: ,and as we were on the main road again the light disapeared,then we moved away and keep coming back next few days...strange is that beacause my mother told me,she works in hospital as a women doctor :D,that nobody works in mortuary by night and day heres,she knows...one of the next day,one child is killed by car,two women,one whole family tryed to killl them selfs and one more that i cant remember right now,this is strange to because my friend and i saw about 20 people next to the mortuary next night about 1 clock after midnight.what they were doing there nobody knows..maybe this is shit maybe not but interesting to me :mrgreen: