It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:01 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 4:51 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
...think of a type of location in this country thats never been investigated or have they all been covered so far?

I'd say 'church' to start the ball rolling, as in a church thats getting used as a church not somewhere which has previously been used as a church. In fact I'll change that to a C of E church thats always been used for that purpose and still is being used for that.

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:55 pm 
Offline
Breezy Draft

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
Posts: 1715
pollen101 wrote:
...think of a type of location in this country thats never been investigated or have they all been covered so far?

I'd say 'church' to start the ball rolling, as in a church thats getting used as a church not somewhere which has previously been used as a church. In fact I'll change that to a C of E church thats always been used for that purpose and still is being used for that.


currently used prisons


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
bollox I bet you've done em already missus hehehehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah tho, your right!
Haway Bekki....you've got contacts hehehehehe!
I wouldnt mind a poke about in areas of Durham...a bloke I know was telling me how when he was banged up in there years ago him and his cell mate experienced spooky stuff!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:53 pm 
Offline
Breezy Draft

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
Posts: 1715
pollen101 wrote:
bollox I bet you've done em already missus hehehehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah tho, your right!
Haway Bekki....you've got contacts hehehehehe!
I wouldnt mind a poke about in areas of Durham...a bloke I know was telling me how when he was banged up in there years ago him and his cell mate experienced spooky stuff!


All three prisons in Durham, Franland, Low Newton and Durham are reported by the cons to be haunted. I witnessed stuff myself in Low Newton.

In fact one night I freaked out a night cocky, he was sitting in the office and a lady came walking past, stopping briefly to look in the office then carry on down the corridor past my cell, where I was stood at the door being nosey as usual. His first reaction was that it was one of the girls, then after a minute something suddenly made him realise that he was on night shift and they were all banged up. So he came out of the office to find there was nowt there.
As I was looking out the hatch in my door, I saw the figure coming down the corridor and thought that it may be one of the night staff, so I prepared myself to scare her, then something made me stop myself as I suddenly realised she was making no noise, then she walked straight past my door, turning briefly to look at me, then disappeared straight through the outside door. The thing that was strange was there was nothing distinctive about her, I never noticed her clothing, except that she had long dark hair that was down, and seemed quite pretty.
The night cocky asked me if I had seen her and when I confirmed exactly what I had seen, it kind of freaked him out a bit.
It was defo not a member of staff as she passed straight through the door, and staff would have had to unlock that and the gate behind to get out.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
fuckin hell excellent!

Why dont you see about organising something for them Bekki, not sure what prison it is but maybe you could do some charity thing???

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:28 pm 
Offline
Breezy Draft

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
Posts: 1715
pollen101 wrote:
fuckin hell excellent!

Why dont you see about organising something for them Bekki, not sure what prison it is but maybe you could do some charity thing???


They wont do it, its a big security issue, they wont allow anyone to have access to the inside of the jails without being assessed, CRB checked, stripped, bum searched and everything else.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
fuck that then!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:33 pm 
Offline
Breezy Draft

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
Posts: 1715
pollen101 wrote:
fuck that then!


Yeah, I know its shit, you'd think they'd be more bothered about people getting out not in.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:36 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
hehehehehehehe yep!!!

I imagine you've tried that angle with them before.........

ah....well thats onhold for now (altho I have every faith in you!).....

any other types of places?

I say slaughterhouses.filled with pain, misery agony and suffering constantly.
I'm not aware any have been investigated specifically altho there are several places where animals have been slaughtered at different times in the lifespan of the building/area etc............

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
hehehehehehehe yep!!!

I imagine you've tried that angle with them before.........

ah....well thats onhold for now (altho I have every faith in you!).....

any other types of places?

I say slaughterhouses.filled with pain, misery agony and suffering constantly.
I'm not aware any have been investigated specifically altho there are several places where animals have been slaughtered at different times in the lifespan of the building/area etc............



Been in a few nowt much to em if you can ignore the smell.
Little pain, not a lot of suffering and a very quick death.......better than some deaths us humans go through.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:23 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
maybe better than some deaths us humans go through maybe worse than some deaths us humans go through, could say the same bout those people killed in austwitchz and especially those killed instantly in Hiroshima if you apply that logic tho , whose to judge if its better to go quickly and cruelly when the body and mind are in good working order as pawns for some other cunts greed/games or slowly and lingeringly in agony as the body/mind slowly packs up 'naturally' in a hospital bed..............

Going on the stonetpae theory thing surely the bloodbath will leave an imprint....???People harp on about battlefields having these 'replays' because a bloodbath occured on them for a few hours, days at the longest. Surely a constant 'bloodbath' would have the same effect to fit that theory?
Animal and human slaughter for magickal purposes are done for certain reasons...........

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:27 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
Stonetape: I thought the energy of the person is what left the imprint. That anyone can do it, but the replay is the tricky part. As no one knows what triggers them.

Theres theories that ghosts can be created when someone dies suddenly or is killed violently, which would certainly lead to hauntings on battlefields, but as technically most places in the UK were at some point in history used as a battlefield you would expect these hauntings to be more prolific?

What about the Vikings attacking the North East coast? the Saxons?
Its weird that battlefields are only really earmarked from about 1066 onwards, yeah theres a few earlier ones but not many.

Its like the common question, why dont we see Neanderthal man spirits? the lame excuse is the energy fades, and I really really really think thats a lame excuse.

Why is it that most people only report pets as coming back in spirit form.
I worked on farm and I never once saw or experienced a spirit cow, pig, sheep or chicken.

Next you will be saying that plants have spirits, after all they live dont they? there wil be ghostly fields of wheat and barley stalking the countryside preying on the unsuspecting rambler. :mrgreen:

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:13 am 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
If things can imprint and be replayed then it stands to reason that animals can too regardless of 'triggers'....if the triggers are there then the replay should happen whatever the triggers are

agreed on the amount of battlefield hauntings but then again, how many people maybe go there at the right time for the triggers...???Maybe there are loads more going on but no one gets to see them????
This is something I'm especialy interested in actually this thread aside, cos to me theres some environmental/geological thing going on I'm guessing, the same type of thing (although mayne not exactly the same thing) which can 'trigger' close encounter experiences (not just seeing a UFO in the sky, of fairy meetings etc)

hehehe I'm with you on the why are there no ghosts past a certain date tho...well maybe the energy does fade but then maybe these things arent how we are told they are hence why there are no 'ghosts' of them hehehehe!!!

I know of ghost animals which are farm aimals not just pets, people who've been on yards have told me this etc, so its not just pets however maybe the pets get more 'earplay' because people would tend to talk about them more anyway...???Just guessing that but I have heard of random animals being seen like chickens and cows and working horses.

Plants do have 'energies' science has shown us that, science has also shown us that plants react to 'intention' just as animals and humans do..........hehehehehe a ghostly field stalking a person now that I would pay to see hehehehe however there are things linked into 'timeslip' accounts where fields of crops have suddenly become grassy terrain etc so who knows.........
Trees can give off some interesting things.if you dont believe me go and experience it yourself!!!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:34 am 
Offline
Breezy Draft

Joined: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 am
Posts: 1715
Anth wrote:
Why is it that most people only report pets as coming back in spirit form.
I worked on farm and I never once saw or experienced a spirit cow, pig, sheep or chicken.

Next you will be saying that plants have spirits, after all they live dont they? there wil be ghostly fields of wheat and barley stalking the countryside preying on the unsuspecting rambler. :mrgreen:


Plants do have spirits, I won 4th place in my local leeks how and beat my dad just through talking to my Leeks, so they do have feelings. :?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:44 am 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
If things can imprint and be replayed then it stands to reason that animals can too regardless of 'triggers'....if the triggers are there then the replay should happen whatever the triggers are

agreed on the amount of battlefield hauntings but then again, how many people maybe go there at the right time for the triggers...???Maybe there are loads more going on but no one gets to see them????
This is something I'm especialy interested in actually this thread aside, cos to me theres some environmental/geological thing going on I'm guessing, the same type of thing (although mayne not exactly the same thing) which can 'trigger' close encounter experiences (not just seeing a UFO in the sky, of fairy meetings etc)

hehehe I'm with you on the why are there no ghosts past a certain date tho...well maybe the energy does fade but then maybe these things arent how we are told they are hence why there are no 'ghosts' of them hehehehe!!!

I know of ghost animals which are farm aimals not just pets, people who've been on yards have told me this etc, so its not just pets however maybe the pets get more 'earplay' because people would tend to talk about them more anyway...???Just guessing that but I have heard of random animals being seen like chickens and cows and working horses.

Plants do have 'energies' science has shown us that, science has also shown us that plants react to 'intention' just as animals and humans do..........hehehehehe a ghostly field stalking a person now that I would pay to see hehehehe however there are things linked into 'timeslip' accounts where fields of crops have suddenly become grassy terrain etc so who knows.........
Trees can give off some interesting things.if you dont believe me go and experience it yourself!!!



I dont do this tree hugging hippy crap.

When i walk through the countryside its to work, rounding up cattle or building fences or ploughing fields.

I dont go an sit in woods listening to the trees......men doing this on their own tend to get arrested.

Timeslip is not the ghost of a crop though. Its a change in time, to what was once there. Or what was once beleived to be there, you are not seeing the spirit of the fields, you are seeing them as they were hundreds of years ago as if you were there at that point in time. Ever noticed how stereotypical these things are?
For example an american experienceing a timeslip in the UK may describe knights in armour on horseback etc. But when pressed for accurate descriptions either cannot give it or they dont describe English armour.

Perhaps residual hauntings are a partial time slip, a narrowing of the timelines as opposed to a merging?

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: can anyone...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
residual hauntings as part of a timeslip is something that I go along with.
The thing is because no ones exactly sure what they are no one can exactly say!
They can theorise they can define clearly but a lot of these reports are subjective so there are no actual definates with 'proof' as theres no 'scientific evidence' especially which can say exactly what a ghost is or exactly what a type of haunting is other than guesswork based on the best of that we do 'know'................

and the subjectivity of these also raises many issues off tangent although still related...

I dont do hippy tree hugging shit either spaz hehehehehehe!!!
its though being out in the countryside either walking or working (checking water supllies,fence repairs, boundaries etcetcetc) that I've experienced this type of stuff!Smae with ghost hunting.........all the stuff people get is usually when they are 'doing' things, as oppose to sitting awaiting 'trying' to see what they get hehehehe.this is one of my issues with the whole aspect of what we do etc.but point is its often when we're working that these things are experienced...and there are many theories sa to why this is so!

A lot of these things are historically inaccurate when you whittle them down, to the point where it can probably traced to things people have taken in at times but have not been aware of (this is another thing altogether and incredibly interesting to me!).......however there are the odd few ones, like Harry Martin or whatever he was called at the treasurers house in York where what hes describing dont match the picture.......yet it comes to light later that what he saw was in fact spot on yet on one knew it then...now thats interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bekkis stuff from the library is anotehr top exapmle of this!!!!!!!!!!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC [ DST ]