It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:58 pm

Post subject: The Golden Fleece Fir 5th Sept
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:43 pm 
Underworld Minion

Just to say thanks to everyone who came here last night!

Good to meet you all!

Personally I found it to be the most active I've known it with our group having some very odd things going on!
Wish we'd been filming in the Shambles room when the wardrobe door flew open hehehehehehehe!!!

Post subject: Re: The Golden Fleece Fir 5th Sept
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:24 pm 
Breezy Draft

Although I picked up on a few energies (A Gentleman in the shambles bathroom, who seem to be lost or had lost something, who seemed quite confused), (In lady Pecketts room I got a lady at the end of the bed nearest the door, she didnt seem to want us there) and (In the back bar I felt the energy of a child, a male child who seemed quite mischievious, when I went into the area, i was sure something had touched my backside, then pull on my jumper that was tied around my waist twice.

Other than that it was pretty quiet, but this may be because spirit energy seemed to be drawn to your lot claire.

I am just writing my report which will be uploaded to my site with the photos. (So watch out for it)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:52 pm 
A Stiff

Look forward to reading it Bekki :D

Glad you had a better time than our first visit there. Wish I'd come now. Oh well! :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:10 pm 
The Ferryman

If you weren't in Claires group Lee .. forget about it :D .. What was it ? .. 3 or 4 mediums in your group Claire who seemed to suck all the activity to them .. mind you tho, I wasn't expecting all the screaming coming from them!!!! Or was that just Carol?? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:04 pm 
Breezy Draft

Lee wrote:
Look forward to reading it Bekki :D

Glad you had a better time than our first visit there. Wish I'd come now. Oh well! :roll:

Just added my report to my site

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

ooooh nice one Bekki I'm off for a look!!!

Ha,yep,whatever was about seemed to be attracted to our group,one lady in particular!
However all of us experienced different things and had a very interesting time.......

Just for the record though 2 of them were really shaken up by this and several times had to go outside.They didnt want this attention and would gladly have sent it to another group at times hehehehehe!!!

ha,Carol only screamed the once,when the wardrobe decided to fling its doors open at her hehehehehe!!!The rest of us just screamed because she screamed I think hehehehehe!!The energy in the room at that time th was very oppressive and seemed to be building,all of us were either really angry or on edge for no obvious reason.....
The other screams were when the thing lunged at 2 of the group down the corridoor.

Lee...you would have loved it if you had been in our group at that time!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:54 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hope your night went really well,,,,,,,,,,,,, we have started a group in crete,CRETA ISLAND INVESTIGATIONS,,,,,,,,,,gone down brilliantly,,,, greeks love something differant 8) 8) :?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:49 am 
Someone Strange

To be honest I have come to expect very little in the way of activity from this venue, I believe it has been done to death, quite literally :P
Anyway the only response I did get was in the Minster suite at the top, we held a small pendulum seance and a gentleman named George made contact, he claimed to have been there between a hundred and a hundred and fifty years ago. He used to work there in some capacity, he died as a result of an accident, he fell down the stairs.
He also claimed that there was something evil present, however he chose to remain at the Fleece rather than leave.
I would have liked to have seen the wardrobe doors shoot open, but I shall have to make do with experiencing the screams that erupted when it did happen :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:49 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hehehhehehe wolf so i imagine that you would do it every week then,,,,,not :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:14 pm 
The Ferryman

Fleece report is up .. still got a bit to add tho from Blu's group

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:52 pm 
Underworld Minion

nice one Jay!I'm off for a look!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:54 pm 
The Ferryman

It seems that my group has the least amount of activity that night. Oh well, let's hope November proves more fruitful.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:05 pm 
Underworld Minion

yeah, it seems hit and miss this place!

I'll just add this from my report of the walkabout I did with some of the guests as its interesting and isnt on the main report page:

With the second group I did the walkabout for a group of 4 who did not want to have any prior knowledge of the place but wanted to see the rooms before the lights went out as they had not been before.

I did the rooms in the exact same way I did with the last group (Jays lot were a room behind us so came in as we were leaving).

St Catherines room still 'stunk'.

In the Shambles room several guests felt they were 'swaying as if on a ship' whilst stood near the window (this has been felt by others and is something I experienced on my first visit).

They were all drawn to the corner where the light was,and again it was moving but I said that I thought it was cos of the vibrations and they agreed.
Again I showed them how the wardrobe doors do open slowly on thier own.

In Lady Peckitts room a few of them sensed a lady in here,and that she very disapproving.I was suprised by this as I had felt this in here on a previous visit directed at me but had not heard anyone get this before.
Anna,who sensed this strongly said to me that although she was disapproving of me it was not in a personal, nasty way as I had thought,she said this lady was very 'proper',and as I was 'very modern' she could not understand 'why I would want to do these things to myself' (pink hair,tattoo etc).

I was at the back of the group when as soon as I was about to enter the Minster suite I sensed a total change in energy coming from out of the door.
It disorientated me slightly at first,and as I went in I felt a bit spaced out and the sides and lower part of my face felt 'numb'.The atmosphere was 'thick' and this was nothing like anything I had experienced in here either earlier on with Jay or 10 mins before with the other group.

The 4 guests remarked straight way that they could feel something in here,and they didnt like it.
One guest said her face felt like it was 'numb' at the sides and she felt that as soon as she had entered some kind of 'energy' had leapt at her there and this had made her feel threatened,she felt as though it was purely physical.

I had not mentioned what I had felt until she said this.

2 of the other guests said they had a pain in thier arm (cant remember which one but I remember it was the same one) and all 5 of us felt a definite 'energy' in the room.

This was not felt by any of us in the bathroom though,just the settee room and bedroom.Some of the guests felt sick.

When Jay came in with his group this feeling wore off but not entirely,however neither Jay or any of his group could sense anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:37 pm 
A Stiff

doktor_phibes wrote:
It seems that my group has the least amount of activity that night. Oh well, let's hope November proves more fruitful.

No i think youll find it was my group LOL :lol: :D

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx