It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:29 am

Post subject: Castle Keep Investigation 28th March
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:39 am 
Breezy Draft

Well I had an amazing night, I have captured quite a few orbs on camera throughout the night, Ill upload them when I get time.

There where a few things I picked up. While in the museum room, I could sense an elderly lady, she seemed to be in a maids uniform, with a white bonnet, I got the distinct impression she worked with children. I sat and sketched a drawing of her (Which I'll scan and upload with the photo's), despite not actually being able to see what I was drawing, It was still quite distinctive.
I also did a drawing while up in the Gallery, which although was not quite as clear, was of a young lady, who I had the feeling was in her late teens, Who wore a long white nightgown or dress, I also got the urge to keep going over and over her hair, to make it darker, as if someone was telling me that it was darker than I had done it. I also noted down the name Elizibeth and a year 1743.
I had a go at skrying with Val and Eireen in the small room, just off the museum room. According to the rest of the group, my appereance changed almost instantly, I seemed to merge into a male figure, my hairline receded quite far back and my eye seemd to go out of focus, at the same time that the group claimed my eye had disappered in the reflection. I then got the feeling I was wearing an eyepeice and that I was walking almost hunched so that my neck seemed to merge with my shoulders, the group confirmed that in my reflection my chin and neck had become almost one. They also claimed to have seen stubble and a moustache and goatee and that I seemed quite young. The only way I can describe how I felt was as if I was the Fat Contoller from Thomas the Tank Engine. I seemed to get the feeling that I would walk around with my hands linked behind my back and my shoulders hunched. But the feeling didn't seem to bother me in the slightest, I felt quite peaceful, although my neck did feel slightly stiff.
When we went down to the mezanine chamber, I wouldn't go at first, That room just seems to frighten me, But eventually I braved it (Maybe cos I couldn't bare the thought of being stood on the steps alone) When I was down there, It wasn't as bad as I imagined, But I did sense children around, Val also said she had sensed a little boy and another group member felt somthing touch her forehead.
The seance in the great hall was a bit nerve wracking, Before we started I had a feeling of being watched from the gallery and even asked Paul if he could see someone leaning over the railing, as I was unsure whether it was my mind playing tricks because of the cold. During the seance I had a feeling that there was some kind of presence near Pam, whilst she was talking, I felt like it was confused, when the circle was broken up and Pam had run out of the room, I could still feel the presence, But It seemed more confused, I had a feeling it had moved towards the centre of the room as if unsure of where to go. It seemed to remain there for a minute or so, before it went.
The strangest part of the night has got to be when our group was down in the Chapel and Garrison Room. In the Chapel another group member caught a few orbs that seemed to be following me on a couple of different photo's, at the same time I felt as if I was been watched (in a peaceful caring way), we moved onto the Garrison Room, where I picked up an orb twice on my own camera in seperate parts of the room. We then decided to do a Ouiji board, at first we couldn't make sense of what was coming through, We got the letters VDU and some numbers, then it spelt out the word upstairs and then seemed to disappear, (At the same time a group going to thier break upstairs was making a lot of noise), we tried again and the name Guy Bradley was spelt out, at that moment I become quite nervous as my surname is Bradley, we asked the spirit if he died at the castle and he replied no, he also said he hadn't lived at the castle, He claimed to be 70 years old, We asked if he was any relation, which he replied Yes, He told us he was related to me on my fathers side, and was an uncle, whether he was my uncle or my fathers uncle we didn't know so we asked if he was my grandads brother to which he replied Yes. By this point I was just astounded, but still a little skeptical, we asked if he had a message to which he replied Yes, when asked what the message was, he spelt out the word Nana. I then become quite emotional as my Nana had died over christmas time, which none of the group could have possibly known as I had never talked about it. We asked if My Nana was with him, and he said Yes, and she was fine. I asked if she forgive me for not seeing her before she died, and he said Yes, he then gave us the message that The Worst Is Over, which I can entirely understand from a personal point of view as i have recently being worrying about my past and whether my problems where finally over. He then spelt the word Go out, and the home room seemed to go dead and I felt as if he'd left us.
There was three of us doing the board, Myself Irene and Val, Paul had been doing it, but had stopped just after we started. There was no way either Val or Irene had known about my Nana dying as I dont discuss it even with my close friends and I had only met them that night for the first time, I felt quite emotional afterwards but like a weight had been lifted.

(I have sinced asked family about the presence of a Guy in the family and was told that he was my dad's fathers brother or my great Uncle, They also confirmed that he would have been about 70 when he died and was in fact the last of my Granfathers siblings to pass away.)
Overall the night was an amazing success I cant wait to do it again.

I'd appreciate it if other members of my group could upload thier photo's too, expecially the ones of myself in the chapel. I will be uploading mine soon along with the pictures I had drawn.

Thanks to the Team for a great night, see you again soon.

Bekki

Post subject: Re: Castle Keep Investigation 28th March
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:59 am 
Stone Thrower

Hi Bekki, First thanks for coming last night and sharing your experience with us..........

Im so glad you had a great night and seems you have picked up on a lot of stuff there too. Successful Ouiji board session for you too!! -- I must admit the board never works much for me -- but as you say there is no way others could have known the things that came through on the board for you. (see it was worth hanging about in Newcastle most the day wasnt it? lol) You have done such a lovely little write up from your experience of last night at the castle keep, can we pinch a copy of it?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:58 pm 
Breezy Draft

Course you can Sue

Thanks to NGI for the experience

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:43 pm 
Breezy Draft

I have uploaded my phtot's from the night on youtube in a small windows movie maker clip.

You can view them by clicking this link (or copying and pasting it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zcBTmGaNbE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:34 pm 
Underworld Minion

hi Bekki!
Glad you had a good time!
Thats a top report!
Very interesting to me what you said about the mezanine!Wish I'd seen you 'changing' during the scrying!Sounds like you had a very productive night,both with things related to the keep and you personally!
Off to look at your pics now on youtube!
10 out of 10 for the report,both the content and the promptness of it!
(you dont want a job do you hehe!)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:57 pm 
Underworld Minion

just seen your pics on youtube - how cool is that!!!!!
You've got some good orbs (ooor er missus!)!
That pic you drew of the girls spooky,reminds me of the film 'The Ring'!
''I also got the urge to keep going over and over her hair, to make it darker, as if someone was telling me that it was darker than I had done it.''I had some links to people with very black hair,I was really drawn to how black the hair was,almost as though it was that black it was dyed (which I though was odd).Did that girls hair seem very shiny at all can you remember?
Interesting you say that one man seemed to have the same orb around him at different times too!
That is just one top presentation (and top music!)!!!Very interesting and clearly explained - its great!
(someone sign this girl up hehehe!!!!!!)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:20 pm 
A Stiff

Hi Bekki

Class piece there and so quick too! Who is the music by? I know it's Ghost Town by Specials but sounds like a modern remix.

Anyway, sounds like I should have been on your team as you had so much happening. Do you often get results from your investigations and do you go on many?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:08 pm 
Someone Strange

Hi Everyone
just wanted to say what an interesting night I had with you all, the Keep was indeed woth the visit, even if the activity was rather subdued.
I did convince my group to try a pendulum seance, which I am glad to say worked very well, receiving information from a female spirit who claimed to have been a lady in waiting of some type for a royal lady.
Also in the Queens room several of us experiences some red light anomalies.
Most of my investigations have been a lot further south, but now that I know you have a few Gems like the Keep I may join you again some time :wink:
Nice to have met you all, it was memorable for me not least because of Claires hair :P

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:20 pm 
Underworld Minion

Glad you enjoyed it Wolf,despite the general lack of activity!
At least you remeber my hair.....not my 'make-up' at the end of the night....hehehehe!!!!!
Your pendulum seance sounds interesting;were your red light anomalies caught on camera or seen by the eyes in the Queens chamber?
It was good to meet you....feel sure I'll see you again.... am hoping to get out with you lot soon as I can match dates!!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:42 pm 
A Stiff

Yeah Wolf

Had interesting time. Thing about investigations you pick up new things along the way and the pendulum seance was really interesting. So thanks for sharing that - had some good convos too.

Although I'm sceptical, I enjoy the learning aspect and experiences I have and people who share theirs with me, I'm definitely on the road to "I think here is something going on" instead of the 'mass hallucination' attitude I had a while back.

But dont worry NGI, I'm still the hard core realist amongst you - I've not gone soft yet! :D

Lee

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:46 pm 
Breezy Draft

Lee wrote:
Hi Bekki

Class piece there and so quick too! Who is the music by? I know it's Ghost Town by Specials but sounds like a modern remix.

Anyway, sounds like I should have been on your team as you had so much happening. Do you often get results from your investigations and do you go on many?

Yeah its ghost town remixed by The Prodigy.

This is only the third investigation I've done, one with esoteric (Not a group I'd recommend) and this was my second with NGI, I'll definatley be coming back.
I do often pick things up, have done since I was a child, I know youre a sceptic but I have to believe after everything I've seen and felt. Its hard to explain, I spent so many years trying to deny the paranormal, probably because I come from a very sceptical family and I became convinced I was going mad, I just learned not to talk about the paranormal and what I saw and heard, until I met Paul at ESPA and he was interested in doing a ghost hunt, booked one and asked me to go with him, thats when I started to get into it.
I know you probably think I am mad, Hell I must be to wander round a cold dark castle early hours in the morning.
I do try to logically explain things before I put it down to paranormal activity, but there's times I just cant find an explanation, which kills me cos when you have aspergers, everything has to be logical.

You'll have to get them to put us together next time.

Last edited by Bekki on Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:52 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hi everyone....first of all can i just say thankyou once again for another top night. I must admit i was hoping for a little more activity but im certainly not disappointed. Anyway heres my report of the night......

We all gathered in the great Hall for a quick intorduction and debrief with Jay and then we got into our groups.

Our group consisted of Me, Steve, Val, Paul, Bekki, another lady from NGI team and two other guests. (sorry im terrible with remembering names)

QUICK TOUR WITH EDDIE

The Garrison Room i imediatley picked up on a feeling of a tight chest and panic, as i wrote it down eddie said the exact same words, so i showed the lady next to me as proof of what id just wrote. I then felt shaky. I heard a male voice say 'Sinclaire' and 'Marina'. I felt this man was quietly spoken, a servant, who had once achieved a great deal, but had lost a lot through taking huge risks, a gambler of life. He had lost a lot of confidence.

Moving onto the Chapel, i immediatly felt a change in temperature and energy. I could feel two different enegies in this room, but they were staying well back. I felt the energy was ok, nothing threatening, but certainly a feeling of being observed.

When we walked into the Interpretation room (museum) i was immediatly drawn to a side room (The Queens Chamber) I walked to the doorway and took 2 photos, and waited for the rest of the people to come in. When eddie started talking his first words were that he was immediatly drawn to that same doorway. I felt shaky again, just a complete feeling of panic. I could feel (very strongly) a male and female presence in this room.

The next place we all went to was the Rooftop, other than being totally freezing and fear of being blown off the roof lol, i didnt manage to pick up anything up here. Too many distractions. I walked over to Eddie, who had his head held high and spoke the words ' a very proud feeling of achievement'

1ST LOCATION - THE GREAT HALL (Kings chamber)

I was asked if i wanted to try the dowsing rods or a pendulum. I have used my own pendulums before but never tried dowsing rods, so naturally i gave them a go. It took a little while to determine what was YES and NO, but got there in the end. Here are the results:
Are you Male? YES
Were you born in Newcastle? NO
Is your surname Sinclaire? NO
is Sinclaire your first name? NO
Did you work in the castle? YES
Did you live in the castle? NO
Were you a tradesman? YES
Was it footwear? YES
did you live in Gateshead? YES
Do you know that you have passed over? NO
Is there someone else in the castle with you? YES
is it male? NO
Is it female? YES
Is she younger? NO

I was then asked to sit in the room where the Well was. I went in with Val, and was followed by Paul and Bekki, but then val left leaving only us three. We turned our torches off and stood for a little while, only for me to leave moments later. I felt like i shouldnt have been there, a feeling of entrapment.

I then went into the Kings chamber, where steve was sat already. he asked me to walk along into a doorway/walkway, and have a look. Which i did (but obviously with him right behind me - did you see how dark it was? lol) when we got there he said. can you see him? i looked and looked but couldnt actually see anything, but i could sense a vibration, and not a very welcoming feeling with it. needless to say i didnt stand there for much longer.

2ND LOCATION - INTERPRETATION ROOM (The queens chamber)

I didnt like the part where the female dummies where in the Queens chamber. Again i felt like i should not have been in there, but not for the same reason as the Well room, but more a feeling of worthiness.

Our group was asked if anyone would like to have a go of Scrying. No one would have a go at first, so i thought id have a go again. I sat for a while concentrating on my breathing etc, then i felt a change in energy drawing near. The people in the group said that my face changed to that of an old lady. They said my eyes had dropped on both sides and that my chin and nose had gone really pointy. I started to feel quite light and floaty and for some reason i felt like my hair was all long and grey and fuzzy (tatty). i felt a bit of a sadness with this lady, which made my eyes really watery , i could feel my eyes filling up. I could feel a difference in my breathing, it felt like i was listening to someone else breathing but it was me (i know that sounds wierd) and it was really long and slow deep breaths in and out...almost struggling at some points.

Val then asked the group if they could see my face change again, which they could. It changed to a really really round face and chin and a 'piggy' nose...val burst out laughing saying it looks 'piggy' like and that my ears were like pixies.. lol. A lad in our group said that my eyes were starting to change, they were very piercing. My breathing felt like it was starting to return to normal... but i felt even more floaty. It was at this point that val stopped me and thought it was best to ground myself.

While i was grounding myself, Bekki decided that she would have a go. At first we could see her hair line was receeding, and then her face seemed to fill out a bit and went more of a square shape. She had a moustache which then went on to a goatie beard and sideburns. her skin went very pale white, and her ears went like pixie ears too. Bekki started to mention that her neck felt squashed.
While we were in the middle of watching bekki in the mirror, we all whitnessed a noise which seemed to come from the Mezzanene room, but not sure. It was a very loud vibrating/grating noise.
So we went down. I didnt like the energy down here at all. We all took a few photos and then turned our torches off. i watched a bright light go from where val was standing and then go right across the middle fo the room. val called out and at first we got nothing for a good while, but then i felt as though someone touched my forhead. i usually get the 'spider in the hair' feeling, but this felt as though someone placed their palm across my forhead. Val also felt touched on the head.

INBETWEEN LOCATIONS. I was in the museum room, talking away to Pollen, when something caught my eye. I looked to the right of her and there was a feather floating right beside us. Pollen said ahh you're the one with the post about feathers lol.

SEYONCE IN THE GREAT HALL

We all gathered in the great hall for the seyonce. I didnt pick anything up at all which was a little disappointing, i could feel spirit close but just found it really difficult to communicate again. The groups medium picked up on a man who was draggging bones, and he needed to bury them. She also picked up on a man in spirit with the name John. he had a message for someone in the circle. he was the grandparent.

When Eddie finished off the seyonce, i had an incredible pain in my right side. I coulnt move off my seat at first. It felt as though i had been whacked in the stomach/ribs, like i'd been winded. I couldnt shake the pain off for ages after that (about an hour and half).

3RD LOCATION - THE CHAPLE AND GARRISON ROOM

We went to the Chaple first, which again seemed to be really quiet so i decided to take some photos. When i looked back over them, there seemed to be a lot of orbs all around bekki, and everytime she was moving the orbs were still with her which i thought was interesting. We then walked through to the Garrison room. We took some more photos again then 4 of the group members decided to have a go of the ouija board. I decided to take notes for the group. Here are the results: (some bits seem a bit all over the place but ive just wrote it out exactly how it came across to us)

What is the first initial of your name? V
the board then spelt out VDR
Can you spell? YES
Do you want to talk to us?
How many spirits are in this room with us?

UPSTAI T U
upstairs? YES
How old are you? 70
JST
Just 70? YES
U T
did you die here? NO
Did you live here?
Coming through for someone on board
MP
are MP initials? YES
Do we have another spirit with us? YES
spell your name please GUY BRADLEY
are you a relation to Bekki? YES
FATHER
are you related to Bekkis father?
How old are you Guy? 70
UNCLE
Are you her grandads brother? YES
Do you have a message for Bekki?
NANA
Is nana with you? YES
does she forgive me? YES
THE WOABW WORST IS OVER
are you at ease now? YES
GO

Bekki got quite emotional after this so we all went to get a cuppa till the other groups had finished.
Its strange but ive alwasy been a bit skeptical of ouija boards, Ive always felt negative towards them, but after this its opened my eyes up a little. I thought it was a lovely message for you bekki, I lost my grandad just before christmas aswell and never got to see him either, so i understand how much comfort this must have brought for you.

While we were sat talking in the tea room, i saw yet another feather float past in front of me onto the table.

Well, thats it really, if i remember anything ill just add to post, but i think thats more or less it. Thankyou once again, it was nice to see you again and to meet some new faces. Hope to do it all again real soon

Heidi x

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:14 am 
Someone Very Strange

Just adding a few of the pics i took from The Keep. I will add these plus the rest of them to my site

Attachments:
Castle keep (32).jpg
Castle keep (32).jpg [ 16.55 KiB | Viewed 5064 times ]
Castle keep (25).jpg
Castle keep (25).jpg [ 17.63 KiB | Viewed 5061 times ]
Castle keep (3).jpg
Castle keep (3).jpg [ 16.03 KiB | Viewed 5061 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:17 am 
Someone Very Strange

more pics from The Keep

Attachments:
Castle keep (56).jpg
Castle keep (56).jpg [ 19.15 KiB | Viewed 5058 times ]
Castle keep (52).jpg
Castle keep (52).jpg [ 19.82 KiB | Viewed 5058 times ]
castle keep and bill quay farm (41).jpg
castle keep and bill quay farm (41).jpg [ 36.86 KiB | Viewed 5058 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:57 am 
Underworld Minion

Thats a top report and pics Heidi!!!Thanks for putting it on for us!!!And so quick,like Bekki!Dont know how you 2 are doing it,I can hardly get on the site at the moment!
Glad you enjoyed it...seems as though you got a lot of stuff going on in your group!
Did you find the feather hehehe?Certainly a strange one...a white feather floating about in an empty room that you just happen to spot!!!!!It was tiny too; I'd never have noticed it!
Hope to see you at Bowes on sat!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 am 
Someone Very Strange

Hi Pollen

I wouldnt say it was a good report lol :oops: , but i do like to keep notes of the investigations. No i didnt find the feather (then again i havnt looked), but i did see another smaller one in the room where we got a cuppa from at the end of the night (well morning). I think the reason for me seeing such small feathers is due to when im concentrating on my vision for spirit. i dont tend to look through my eyes the way i would normally, its really hard to explain, but the best i can describe it, is if you actually look at the air in front of you....sometimes its like when your eyes are adjusting to night vision you're told to look at an object slightly to left or vice versa (you see the image better).

Aww im not going to Bowes on saturday ...Booo! :( i was just about to pay a couple of days ago but i was too late, but hopefully if you's go again, ill get to go. Its me own fault for leaving things too late as usual :roll: . I only live 5 mins away from it so i might call in with the kids during the holidays.

How did everyone else get on at the Keep?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:28 pm 
The Ferryman

Bowes - Check you PMs Heidi .. :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:08 pm 
Underworld Minion

Heidi - trust me...that is a good report!Its what you experienced clearly explained,with top pics and submitted straight away too! In my book thats a top report!!!!
Very strange you got another feather too....are they the same type of feathers you keep finding or different?
I know what you mean about your vision actually cos I do the same...but I still never noticed the feather !!!

See you on sat !!!!!

Symbolically, what is a white feather meant to represent,do you know? (I dont, but if you do it will save me looking it up hehehe!!!)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:17 pm 
Someone Strange

Could be wrong but don't white feathers represent the presence of an angel :?
Well I don't want to pour cold water on that theory but I have to say that my down filled body warmer does tend to shed a few feathers fromm time to time and they are very small :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:10 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hi Wolf, no not at all, id rather rule out the obvious first, its more than likely that you were in both of those rooms. I had mentioned if anyone was wearing a 'puffa' style jacket.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:17 pm 
Underworld Minion

hehehehe - Wolf might have solved that mystery Heidi ;dont get what he was doing with his body warmer in your house though hehehehehe!!!!

Hey - Wolf....just think about how much joy you must be spreading walking about shedding feathers....everyone you meet will think they've been 'touched by and angel'!!!!
(And there was you thinking it was just your natural charm......hehehehe!!!!)

Seriously though,I've heard about the white feathers and angels before...but also something about it being something to do with a person being given a mission or something;which I think can be traced back to some war or something.....I'l try to find out (unless anyone else wants to hehehe!);and I bet theres other things linked to it,I think its used a lot in heraldry too,so that interpretation of it could be interesting....

At the end of the day though,I think its what it means to you heidi!!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:13 am 
Someone Very Strange

Yes i agree Pollen. Im not convinced about the feathers at the Keep, especially when there could be a logical explanation, we dont know for sure, but at least theres a possible reason, unlike the time at my home. I still believe that was a sign for me, especially when i saw it at the exact time as asking for a sign and being told to open my eyes and look. I think im gonna go and do a quick search before i go to bed.

Oh and managed to get sorted for Bowes...yey!! :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:55 pm 
A Stiff

What did everyone think of the little stars aswell???

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:11 pm 
Someone Strange

Little Starrs :?:
Well in connection with white feathers, war, and missions, many moons ago white feathers were given as a sign of cowardice, and in order to give them back usually a mission to prove your bravery had to be undertaken. I don't know if that's what you were thinking off pollen :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:20 pm 
Underworld Minion

''Well in connection with white feathers, war, and missions, many moons ago white feathers were given as a sign of cowardice, and in order to give them back usually a mission to prove your bravery had to be undertaken''
ah yeah...thats it Wolf - nice one!

Heidi...(and Wolf - unless your sneaking about my mams house in your bodywarmer!),about 20mins ago just before I sat down at the pc I noticed a small white feather similar to the one you saw at the Keep floating in front of the chair....sameish size,white,wafting about!
could be a rational explanation,not saying there isnt .....but how much of a coincidence is that hehehehehe!!!!