It is currently Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:21 pm

Post subject: Re: David Icke - Beyond the cutting edge !!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 pm 
Site Admin

blackster1975 wrote:
I don't believe science holds all the answers, yes they are extremely advanced in certain fields, but they cant even cure the common cold :lol: never mind cancer, aids and a few other horrible illnesses. They are too busy finding ways to kill us all , with advanced weapon systems ect.

It takes a smart man too develop a nuclear bomb but not a wise one :wink:

It certainly doesnt hold all the answers yet. But like I said its a book thats constantly being written. Science EXPLAINS all known fact. As people interested in the paranormal we are interested in a subject that is outside of normal scientific understanding. So perhaps science is not that relevant, but its methods and practices can be used to obtain irrefutable evidence......sadly by many teams they are not.

The data has to be interpretted correctly too. Waving a gause meter all over the shop wont prove anything. same as recording a temperature change wont prove anything other than the temp changed. But if you detetc the limits of the temp change and can define an 3 dimensional shape to the temp fluctuation, then detect movement of that, it starts to build up a body of evidence.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:10 pm 
The Ferryman

It made my head (and still does) when I first read up on all that .. but warping space doesn't need anything travelling faster than the speed of light - its the relative speed thats important. Relatively speaking, nothing can travel faster than the speed of light.

Warping Space is similar to the theory of Inflation that occured at the beginning (errm .. first few millions of years after the big bang) where things appeared to move faster than the speed of light but in fact weren't - it was just that space itself was inflating or stretching and so it appears things moved faster than light - relatively speaking, they weren't.

Its like driving your car from London to Edinburgh yet the road your
driving at 60 mph on begins to stretch or warp .. so the bit your currently on gets moved 200 miles north and you get to your destination in a hour yet you've never broken the speed limit as you've never gone faster than 60mph and don't get a ticket. The outside observer might think you've been driving at 300mph .. but in you're little reality - you've never gone over 60 so have broken no rules. Wonder if we could ever get that one stick in court?? :shock:

Get on a train and walk to the toilet - the train is shooting along at 120mph .. your not (in your reality).. yet to an observer outside of the train, they see you walking at 125mph relative to their point in space. But your not - the train is "stretching" things and it appears you're walking faster than 5mph. That "bubble of reality" (the train) as it travels through "warped space" is making it look like your walking 125mph but you're only walking at 5mph yet you'll get to your destination far quicker than if you weren't in the "bubble of reality" and not travelling through "warped space" and only actually travelling there at 5mph.

How you do it - I haven't a clue, but the theory exists on how to do it (which I've read and still don't understand!) - although the small matter of energy consumption could scupper things because at the moment we don't know how we could harness that energy.

Its like time-travel - the theory exists (in a limited fashion) - but would take more energy than the sun will produce in its lifetime to make only a one way trip.

And in truth, we're not be able to harness that energy for 100s or 1000s of years - and yes, if at all ..

But if it is possible - a way eventually will be found .. it could take thousands or millions of years (if we last that long) .. yet there is nothing saying another civilisation hasn't got there already - there just isn't yet any scientifically accepted evidence of it.

Thats fine - but it doesn't mean its impossible.

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:29 pm 
Someone We Know

I will admit I haven't read the whole of this topic - yet. But I recently discovered the topic of reptilians and the royal family etc and have watched some videos on youtube. I am intrigued by how this theory even came about and am interested to learn more about it certainly.

I'm not decided yet on whether I think it's believable as I haven't done enough research into it yet, but my initial thoughts are ... 'crackers' ... that being said, they also flamed the first person who said the earth was round. Different circumstances? Maybe... but I'll reserve judgement for now!

Pleased to find a topic on this with varying opinions

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:23 pm 
Elite Investigator

I must admit I haven't read any of his books, but when they did that documentary series on TV a few years ago I watched, and he did come across quite well I thought. You could certainly see why people paid to see him live..

Anyone who makes you think is good in my view. Plus, we need a few more eccentrics to keep us all sane - if that makes sense..! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:02 pm 
The Ferryman

When you read Ickes books or watch him at the conferences and he sticks to the Real World conspiracies - such as Shadow groups behind the scenes running things and doing dodgy dealings - then he's good and brings in a lot of detail and does a lot of joining the dots.

And in truth - this isn't really too much of a stretch even though most people doubt it. Get group of influential and ambitious people together (and the world is full of these) then they'll band together out of mutual interest. It doesn't take a huge leap to say they'll work together to further there aims and its not much of a leap after that to say they'll create exclusive clubs where they do each others "favours" (ie, the Freemasons) - Its then not much more of a leap to say that a few dodgy ones will move onto proper secret societies who work to influence the world in general and to give them a fat paycheck at the end of the year and look to manipulate the people of the world.

It isn't as huge a leap as a lot of people think.

I think where most people start to struggle is when it starts to go into areas of brain-washing, mind control, social conditioning etc ... But I think thats more of a psychological hurdle of us, the little people.. "I'm too on-the-ball to allow any of that".

But it is quite easy to brain wash somebody and social conditioning is a breeze. "No! I'd never fall for any of that .. "

Yet companies spend billions a year on doing that very thing in regards advertisements - if it didn't work, they wouldn't do it. Are we really naive to think that organisations / governments wouldn't use the same methods too? Of course they do - its called Propaganda. Of course Iraq had WMDs .. but again, another leap, isn't it a little naive of us to think it doesn't go further than that?

As for Lizards - well, this type of stuff is where Icke starts to lose his credibility - not necessarilly because of what he says, but more in the way its presented. To Icke, it came about in the 90s when a lot of different people approached him and claimed they'd seen someone " .. turn into a lizard .. " in front of them. When a large number of separate people had come to him and independantly told him more or less the same story, he began to look into it both in todays world and into the past.

When you look at a lot of ancient texts, you can see that we have a fascination with the reptile - whether the snake in the bible, chinese dragons, dragons being slain by St George plus many many other examples. You'll see a lot of reptillian symbology around in the modern day etc etc .. However, Icke seems to have nailed his sail to a woman called Arizona Wilder who claims to have been part of a mind-control program and who had links with George Bush senior and she made a whole load of claims in a book she wrote about seeing him as a lizard (also the Mexican President at the time) and about his fondness for children .. and it all ballooned from there.

In respect of the Queen - a Lady Of Waiting of Princess Di came to speak to Icke (so he claims) and told him that Di had told her numerous times that " .. They [the Queen and Royal family] aren't human" ... hence the link between lizards and the queen.

As I said above - when Icke sticks to the 5 sense world - he's excellent to listen to and what he says .. yeah, you can see it .. even going back to ancient history with the research and the links between the major bloodlines back then to those today - all one line - and the types of things they believe Well worth looking into to. Its when he goes into crazy shit that people go "whoa!!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:44 pm 
Elite Investigator

And the trouble is that the crazy shit is what sticks, and makes people remember him.

I certainly have some time for all the powerful dodgy deals going on theory / clubs etc. Topically that is happening now I suppose, with the press being outed as dodgy criminals, who need censoring, but in reality the politicans need the press and the press have them over a barrel in return..and they all have their fair share of dodgy types doing shady deals while we all look on in bemusement/disbelief and probably irritation/anger.

I guess the moral is, we shouldn't put people on pedestals too much..everyone is a sinner...so to speak :shock: :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:59 pm 
The Ferryman

Everybody is a sinner to one degree or another - the issue is tho that mine and your sins don't affect the entire world .. :D

When you research into the 13 major influential bloodlines that exist - its a pretty eye-opening thing .. the Rothchilds specifically .. the amount of influence they have in the world yet not one of them as ever been voted into office .. makes you think.

Quick link - not looked at it proper - but its first thing on google!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/index.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm 
Elite Investigator

Flippin' eck. It does. My mind is boggling :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:53 am 
The Ferryman

Theres a lot of weird stuff going on out there that we just don't notice, that makes you think that theres something in all of this .. but it happens below the level most people are aware of .. we don't need to know about this stuff as it won't make us pay our taxes any more .. take these photos below ..

The top one is said to be the Great Seal - used by the Illumanati .. and can also be found on the back of a dollar bill. The idea is the world is built on a pyramid design .. the Elite at the top, the plebs getting more numerous as we reach the bottom - the capstone at the top is the Elite Elite - the top of the pyramid and is separated from the rest of the pyramid and is depicted with the all seeing eye. Of course, this is also representative of the Great Giza Pyramid in Egypt ..

Attachment:
illuminatibill.jpg
illuminatibill.jpg [ 105.35 KiB | Viewed 1746 times ]

This next picture is that of British intelligence .. MI5 .. notice the symbolic similarities? Reckon there could be a link between this and the Great Seal?

If so - just what does THAT mean?

Attachment:
mi5_2.gif
mi5_2.gif [ 19.73 KiB | Viewed 1746 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:37 am 
Elite Investigator

It does make you think. No wonder people like David Icke have plenty to get their teeth into. The trouble is, by its very nature, this stuff is hard to nail down and find hard fact. But does that matter? Perhaps not, otherwise it might all be common knowledge and maybe not so interesting,

Maybe that is the point. Either we are being kept in the dark, or this is all bull. Or, as often is the case, maybe the answer lies somewhere in the middle..personally I tend to think there is something going on. Food for thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 am 
The Ferryman

A lot of links and a lot of coincidences - hell, even MI5 above use the all seeing eye on their "capstone" .. not only that .. but also the "I" in the same place to really have a giggle - I personally don't see any reason why they need that .. Certainly with a pyramid to go with it - it leaves the impression that the two (illumanati and MI5) are linked.

But thats just one example of many - you'll find the pyramid, the all seeing eye and usually a flame (or sun) used all over the place in logo's and similar things - the sheer number of times these things crop up means to me that someone somewhere is deliberately using them and its not just because it looks "cool".

But it seems so ingrained within the global society that we're just not aware of it - thats how ingrained it is - and we're oblivious to it all around us. Until we start to look for it that is - then you do start to see it all over.