It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:53 pm

Post subject: David Icke
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:47 pm 
Guest Investigator

Hi my ghostly chums :twisted:

Anyone know when David Icke is out and about doing his talks :?: I would love to go and see him in action, have quite a few of his books (got his 1st book for you to read Claire, bring it next time I see you), but would love to see him in the flesh...reptillain or otherwise :lol:

Carol :D

Last edited by Reagan69 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: David Ike
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:57 pm 
The Ferryman

By the looks of it .. his next talks are :

Italy
Croatia
San Fransisco
Los Angeles

He did do a talk in Hull (what a step down, huh?) about 6 weeks back when he was standing for parliment in the by-election called by David Davies .. Shame you'd not mentioned anything earlier Carol - we could have had a trip to Hull!!!

You can see the talk, here : http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2338&hl=en

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:59 pm 
Underworld Minion

ah....thats where I got it from,I thought he was doing something at hull!Sorry Carol!

Post subject: Re: David Icke
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 pm 
Guest Investigator

Hi there my ghostly chums :lol:

Bloody hell, like you say Jay, Hull what a come down :lol: Well in the past I have had to be quite careful when bringing up old David Ike stuff, I was made to feel a fool...have had some very, very heated debates on the subject :lol: This is why I tend to watch and wait to see how things pan out, and thankfully joining NGI (I mentioned this to Claire last night) it's like I have found my niche so to speak.......AHAAAAAAAAA I can finally COME OUT of my shell ....Repitles RULE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mind you there are other like minded people who are on old Ikie's wave lenght...sadly can't from the top of my head think of any right now, but surely there must be others doing talks on this subject we could go and see :?:

Well Jay, Claire and any other reptillian or "the world is a Matrix"... kind of people out there, join the 'bus' and let's BRING IT ON :lol:

Last edited by Reagan69 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:14 pm 
The Ferryman

There are quite a few people knocking around doing the similar type of research to Icke - and despite the fact he gets slated for the Reptile stuff, there are many many reseachers who have come to the same conclusion. Reptilians are rife in the UFO community - yet, no laughs and giggles there because they say "yeah .. reptilians .. Aliens aren't they - can accept that" .. yet they seem unable to stretch their minds to inter-breeding reptilian bloodlines on Earth which came here 1000s of years ago.

Sadly for Icke - the Reptile angle has killed him over the years despite it being only about 2% of what he researchs - once more, because something might not sound credible to some people - they judge the full 100% on this 2% - hence why bodies like the Illuminati (if they exist .. :wink: ) can lead us like sheep into the NWO.

Again, we can't accept that something so unbelievable can exist in the world despite the evidence to the contrary.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

my mate gets invites to stuff like that carol,I'll phone her and see if she knows of anything and let you know.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 pm 
Guest Investigator

Hi there my ghostly chums :twisted:

Thanx for that Claire, nice one. Yep Jay you are right, the masses it seems can't quite gauge things beyond 'Big Brother' and soap opera's, which to my mind, that and computer games for the kids, are used as form of 'social' control to keep 'us' in our place......don't/can't question things at a higher level, drugged for want of a better word (metaphorically speaking)

Look how many kids (apart from the Hoodies) are really on the streets playing out these days. Around my area especially, play parks are devoid of children. When my kids were little the computer games were just starting up, my children were out playing all the time. But I did start to see a difference when Sonic the Hedgehog and such like, came to the fore, how even my children's social behaviour changed. Now with the influx of computer games (which has to be said are very, very addictive) kids are more and more confined to their bedrooms, hence to my mind their interpersonal and communication skills are becoming less and less pronounced...the next generation is becoming insular.....great for manipulation wouldn't you say :?:

I don't think this is ALL people, just the general masses, don't get me started on the Aristocracy and Public Schools...well not tonight, that's another debate I will ramble on about later :lol:

Last edited by Reagan69 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:21 pm 
The Ferryman

I'm not really a fan of pointing fingers at one particular thing and saying its a form of social control - yes, its going on, but personally I don't think computer games in general are a part of it. The odd game, maybe - but not all of it. What they have done, no doubt, is change the way in which kids (and us grown-ups!) spend our spare time, just like TV changed it when it first came on the scene (ok - TV has become a tool of social control). But then - we could say the internet too as its had the same effect as games - changed what people do with their spare time.

TV is the worst though. The biggest hypnotist the world has ever seen and one of the primary weapons in the arsenal of those who seek to control us. People constantly on telling us what to think and to believe and how we shouldn't questions things .. " .. here are the answers your looking for ... now, back to sleep .. sleep .. sleep .. its Big Brother .. Big Brother is good .. Big Brother is your friend .. sleep .. sleep .. "

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 pm 
Member of EFFI

The three most popular beings from other worlds that visit Earth, seem to be Greys, Humanoids and Reptilians.

Some say, that the good Lord Jesus Christ may of even been an alien, and that the Star of Bethlehem was a UFO.

Christianity involved with aliens ? Look at the biblical paintings, and judge that for yourselves, maaan.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:45 pm 
Underworld Minion

stop the cycle full stop....not continue it!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:26 pm 
Member of EFFI

Did Icke claim once, that he is the ' Son of God ' ?

If so, then me mentioning religion with regard to this particular topic, is quite necessary.

Also, there are a number of ancient biblical paintings, that clearly show what appears to be spacecraft in the skies.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:58 am 
The Ferryman

According to the media he said that .. in reality (when did the tabloids ever do 'reality'??) he said he was talking about a universal consciousness - which some may call 'God' - of which we are all sons and daughters of.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:55 am 
Someone Strange

http://davidicke.com/forum/

http://www.davidicke.com/index.php/

To very good sites, am also a member of there forum, you can find alsorts there. :)

YouTube Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:41 am 
Site Admin

I've been on forums where ickes followers have come on and spammed us with their insane and outrageous conspiracy theories.

I'm involved in a very in depth argument over chemtrails right now. No matter how many times I quote the science of water condensing and the low temperatures at high altitude they insists that the givermewnt is pouring heavy metals into our atmosphere and they survive them selves by using chelation therapy :roll:

They say that Icke is right, I say he's a blundering idiot that lives in a fantasy world.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 pm 
Underworld Minion

seeems a few people from the icke site are finding the ngi site at the mo hehehehehehehehehehehehe!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:04 am 
The Ferryman

There is a difference between Icke and the Ickettes .. some crazy mo-fo's with some wild and wierd ideas have tagged onto him and are spouting a whole load of tosh. Icke - however - sticks mainly to hard researched facts (mainly ... :wink: ) although he's now heading off in a further direction in regards the nature of reality.

Most of the ridicule of Icke comes from the "son of God" episode (which he freely admits was a time in his life when he wasn't thinking straight) and the Reptilian Agenda (of which he only got onto because of the sheer number of people approaching him telling him their stories).

However, when he sticks to the hard solid 3d world and the conspiracies that go on the vast majority of it is based on hard fact and researched to the nth degree and yes, he's been "right" in that regards more often than not.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:36 am 
Someone Strange

Anth wrote:
I've been on forums where ickes followers have come on and spammed us with their insane and outrageous conspiracy theories.

I'm involved in a very in depth argument over chemtrails right now. No matter how many times I quote the science of water condensing and the low temperatures at high altitude they insists that the givermewnt is pouring heavy metals into our atmosphere and they survive them selves by using chelation therapy :roll:

They say that Icke is right, I say he's a blundering idiot that lives in a fantasy world.

Ive seen that video myself,by nuffsaid.

What do you make of it?

Bull or not?

YouTube Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:25 pm 
Site Admin

PHOENIX 33 wrote:
Anth wrote:

Ive seen that video myself,by nuffsaid.

What do you make of it?

Bull or not?

Chemtrails? its bull. They are a perfectly natural occurance Look at footage of WW2 dogfights and th ebomber formations going to Germany, theres vapour trails....although Vapour trail is not the right term, Vapour trails it what occurs on the leading edges on the wings etc.

Its the hot air from the engines meeting the very cold air at altitude and it condenses. Just like our breathe on a cold day.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 5:50 am 
Someone Strange

Try telling that to the Icke forum lot.
Thay Banned me for been too normal . :lol:

YouTube Profile