It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 8:28 pm

Post subject: 7/7
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

This just screams 'inside job'. Maybe even more so than 9/11. Just as the 1 million people were marching on the streets of London to protest against the war in Iraq, and the public in general were calling for Blairs head. BOOM! What a way to take the attention away from our terrorist goverment. Now the papers and news programs can be filled with something else, so the public either forget about our countries raping of Iraq or put it to the back of their minds. Government wins again, and the sheeple just carry on with their lives.

Its about time the British and American people get off their playstaions, turn off their TV's, put down their newspapers and wake up to the fact that their governments are the biggest terrorists on the planet.

Freedom, how dead thou ist.

Last edited by Mike2412 on Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:58 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i've read that somewhere that both might be actually linked, i'll try and find where i read it and put the link on here

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:59 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

kris wrote:
i've read that somewhere that both might be actually linked, i'll try and find where i read it and put the link on here

Cheers :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:29 pm 
The Ferryman

On the day of 911 - the US were running training exercises which included 4 aircraft being hijacked and flown into buildings in the country including the WTC, the Pentagon and the Whitehouse .. isn't it a co-incidence that the terrorists also chose those 4 targets on 911? (it was suggested that the Whitehouse was the target of Flight 93 which came down in a field... )

On 7/7 - a company called Visor Consultants had been brought in to run terror drills on the London Underground and they were running the drills at 4 underground stations - 3 of them were hit by the bombers. Again, what a co-incidence that the terrorists hit those exact stations where the drills were being carried out (after they had bought costlier return tickets to Luton).

Relevance? Run a 'training exercise' and tell the patsies "oooh .. see if you can plant this fake bomb on that train ..." .. the Patsies go off doing their bit for the Government, helping them out .. "Hey, if you get caught by a policeman or something - just tell them your part of the exercise, nothing to worry about ..." .......... BOOM .. "<snigger> Idiot didn't know it was a real bomb!!".

The witnesses on the bus which blew up reported the 'terrorist' got a phone call and then immediately dived into his bag with a panicked look on his face in the moments before the bomb detonated .. make your own mind up.

Evidence points to the actual bombs on the trains being underneath (there is a photo knocking about showing the blast into the train coming from underneath with all the bent metal pointing up and in as opposed to down and out) and they were set off using an electrical charge ... Many Survivors show injuries caused by this type of blast - loss of lower limbs etc.

Early reports (before it was known bombs had gone off) on the news reported that there had been an electrical surge in the underground which had knocked out the entire electrical grid.

That Menendez bloke who gt assassinated - ermm, shot but cops in the line of duty, sorry - Was .. bom bom barrrr .. An electrician who was working temporarily on the underground - isn't it fortunate a few days later that the police thought he looked like a 'terrorist' and blew his brains out .. perhaps killing someone who maybe knew what had actually happened on 7/7 .. just a damned mistake tho. Shucks - shit happens.

Isn't it amazing tho - that when a terrorist attack happens - no bloody CCTV cameras work and we never get to see what actually happened? Whether that 911 or 77.

Wouldn't it have been handy on 7/7 to see the guys with their evil and fanatical looks on their faces ready to blow them and as many others to bits for Allah? Whoops, sorry - no, the CCTV camera weren't working - bet they'd have been working if I'd knicked a mars bar from the shop in one of the underground stations.

Yet - when the terrorist attack doesn't come off - ala 21/7 which was probably a bunch of nutters off their own backs - there is CCTV footage all over - even on a bloody bus!!

Same as when Princess Di was murdered - damn those CCTV technicians - they just can't be arsed doing their jobs, can they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:39 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

here are a couple of links i found while looking on net, makes for interesting read actually

http://www.infowars.net/articles/december2006/111206Daniel.htm

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/london_exercise_video.html

http://julyseventh.co.uk/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0y9nvj70xc

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4943675105275097719&q=Ludicrous+Diversion&hl=en

here is a video ref possible link
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7193024010983572797

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:07 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Great idea this section, Jay. My favourite subject! :D