It is currently Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:22 am

Post subject: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:14 am 
The Ferryman

Looks like a normal day doesn't it?

Or does it?

Most people would look up into the sky and see the above and think nothing of it. Just airplanes passing over - move along now - nothing to see here.

But there is a difference. Airplanes leave contrails behind them.

Roughly - A Contrail is formed when cold air passes into the engine of a Jet Liner, gets super-heated, and is pumped out the back of the engine as a form of steam. Just a rough, laymans explanation. The Contrail then cools down and fades from veiw as it turns back into air. Generally, the aircraft needs to be high up where the real cold-air can be found.

What you see below is a standard contrail - as you can see - it quickly fades from veiw.

So whats going on in the top picture and the ones below?

Ahhh .. CHEMtrailing. There is a difference.

Chemtrails are formed behind (usually) unmarked aircraft and unlike contrails, appear at different altitudes. Altitudes where contrails can't be formed. They don't disapear like a contrail would, and in fact disperse themselves, quickly turning a clear blue sky into a sky full of whispy clouds (as seen in the top picture).

So what is a Chemtrail? Its wildly believed that organisations unknown - possible government or military or something beyond them - are reguarly spraying shit into the atmosphere.

Truthfully, there is little doubt somebody is spraying - but for what purpose, its unknown.

It could be benign (in terms of its purpose) such as weather modification in attempt to slow down the (bullshit) effects of Global Warming. Or it could be something more sinister aimed at the people below - whether deliberate poisining (I'll post a thread on Morgellans Disease shortly which seems to be linked to Chemtrailing) or chemicals that act as suppressents to the individual and turning him / her (us!!!) docile.

The jury is still out on the purpose behind the chemtrailing - but there is little doubt that its going on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:57 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

very interesting it does make you think...
done a bit of research on net and found a few links for people to go to if they would like more info on this...
there is too much really for me to cut and paste lol :wink:

http://www.ufos-aliens.co.uk/cosmicchems.html

http://www.presenting.net/cts/cts.html

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/

http://www.lightwatcher.com/chemtrails/hos.html

http://members.lycos.co.uk/fotdragon/articles/outbreaks.html

http://www.globalconscience.co.uk/chemtrails.htm

i could go on with more links but i think that is enough for people to go with for now...... :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:15 pm 
....im not sure about the chemtrails thing jay,its one of those far less convincing theories.admittedly,ive barely researched it so maybe i shouldnt really comment.
I do get irritated at times when people see conspiracy in owt that moves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:22 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

understandable jinjo
i only did a quick research on the net and those links above is what i found on the subject...
how many of them are misinformation i don't know as i will admit i am not an expert on this subject but it certainly does get you thinking :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:35 pm 
The Ferryman

The first time I looked up and saw something that wasn't "natural" was about 10 years back - looked very similar to the last picture above (before it had begun to spread) - when a very precise grid had been formed over where I live. And I do mean very precise with the grid-lines perfectly parallel and an equal distance apart. Covered the entire sky almost.

I live about 5 mile from an airport and am quite familiar with the flight paths that planes take coming in and out and could see straight away that this was going on in an area of the sky no-where near where it 'should' have been.

Certainly something is going on - As I mentioned in an above post tho - it could be something simple for the climate or weather modding with no side-effects .. but many people here and the US are reporting physiological effects in areas of heavy chemtrailing - whether there is a link is still open to debate, however, similar to the phone-masts that crop up all over.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:42 pm 
there's a theory that mobile phone masts are killing off bees.
Its an interesting one,but there could be a multitude of possible causes.
It is strange though that you hardly seem to see bees theses days.
In the 70's,when i was a sprog,you couldnt step out of your front door without a bee pestering your earhole. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:48 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

actually thats a very good point jinjo
when was the last time i saw a bee
but is that something to do with climate change?

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 pm 
....by the way,thats another point.
I dont believe for a second Global warming is man-made.
All this Carbon footprint thing is just nonsense.
we do treat this planet badly but to put it into some kind
of perspective....the vast,vast majority of CO2 is created naturally
by the oceans.
GW is happening,but its totally natural.
There so much money in the GW thing that its grown too big to stop.
among other reasons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:27 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

thats a good point ...plus we actually breathe out some co2 and with so many people in the world now.....

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:14 am 
Site Admin

Not sure that a jet engine is capable of "superheating2 the air it sucks in. The heating process of the engine is only caused by the injection of fuel. The engine itself works on compressing the air.

Has an research been done buy these theorists to establish without doubt the altitude of these trails? Can you, simply by looking into the sky, estimate acurately the altitude of a jet? I am an aircraft enthusiast, currently doing his private pilots license and i cannot do this!

I have seen these trails coming from what are without doubt airliners, I have seen them many many miles long.

What do i think causes them?

The main products of hydrocarbon fuel combustion are carbon dioxide and water vapor.

At high altitudes this water vapor emerges into a cold environment, and the local increase in water vapor can push the water content of the air past saturation point.

The vapor then condenses into tiny water droplets and/or desublimates into ice. These millions of tiny water droplets and/or ice crystals form the contrails.

The energy drop (and therefore, time and distance) the vapor needs to condense accounts for the contrail forming some way behind the aircraft's engines. The majority of the cloud content comes from water trapped in the surrounding air. At high altitudes, supercooled water vapor requires a trigger to encourage desublimation. The exhaust particles in the aircraft's exhaust act as this trigger, causing the trapped vapor to rapidly turn to ice crystals. Exhaust contrails usually occur at above 26,000 feet. where the temperature is below -40

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:41 pm 
The Ferryman

As I said in my post Anth - Mine was a laymans explanation .. didn't want to over complicate things for people .. :wink:

I personally don't think its anything sinister (or deliberately so) but there are many witnessess who claim to see unmarked planes, flying at a low-level, 'spraying' something out of the back and making funny patterns in the sky that don't follow everyday flight paths. The grid that I reported a post or two up is a good example, but there are many more out there.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:08 pm 
Site Admin

Jay wrote:
As I said in my post Anth - Mine was a laymans explanation .. didn't want to over complicate things for people .. :wink:

I personally don't think its anything sinister (or deliberately so) but there are many witnessess who claim to see unmarked planes, flying at a low-level, 'spraying' something out of the back and making funny patterns in the sky that don't follow everyday flight paths. The grid that I reported a post or two up is a good example, but there are many more out there.

actually, I saw you mention the frid pattern and I am pretty sure that on wikipedia, a grid pattern is a known effect of contrails and wind shear both horizontally and vertically.

Sporadic reports of mists being sprayed from an aircraft at low altitude would indicate to me, either crop spraying, but that would not involve a jet, or possibly emergency procedures of dumping fuel.

Fuel dumping:
http://www.airliners.net/discussions/ge ... n/3523366/

Also, as with teesside, planes often do electronic calibration of the equipment ILS and such. These planes fly around most of the day and would possibly cause a mesh of contrails.

I dont know if fuel dumping is part of final approach checks. I guess depending on the weight of the aircraft, if it was carrying excess fuel it WOULD HAVE to dump some of it on approach to avoid a very very bad landing and subsequent fireball.

Som jets have the dump valves in the wingtips, some have them on the main body.

I'm not claiming I am right, but I would hazard a guess I am closer to the truth than chemtrails.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:51 am 
Amatuer Investigator

kris wrote:
actually thats a very good point jinjo
when was the last time i saw a bee
but is that something to do with climate change?

You also don't see White Dog crap anymore. :lol:

Like to see you get to the (pardon the pun) bottom of this one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:14 pm 
A Stiff

Any white fecal material from any animal / mammal is just undigested food nothing to do with conspiracy theories. :lol:

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:21 pm 
Professional Investigator

Personally the answer is in the topic title......... Conspiracy Theories unproved wether they are right or wrong.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:17 pm 
A Stiff

All the latest goings on are viewable here.