It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:51 pm

Post subject: 9/11
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:54 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

There is a growing movement in the US that believes 9/11 was an inside job. 70% of the victims families are part of the "familes for 9/11 truth' movement that is pushing the US government to come clean about what part they played in this tradgedy. I for one cannot believe that a bunch of Muslims with box cutter knives could take over 4 planes and fly them into the most heavily defended airspace on the planet, and proceed to crash them into buildings. Then weve got to ask the question why did the buildings collapse after burning for only an hour? Buildings across the globe have suffered worse fires, and those buildings are still standing to this very day.

The 9/11 inside job movement is a cause very close to my heart. We need to expose the people behind this, because if they can do this what else are they capable of?

Disclaimer: Im not a conspiracy crank :lol: *cough* The royal family are giant reptiles *cough* :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:10 pm 
The Ferryman

I've just been reading up on another movement - the Scholars for Truth .. a bunch of physicists and such who have completely blown away the official story concerning the WTC using good old fashioned maths.

The towers came down in circa 10 seconds .. which when the calculations are done shows an almost identical time compared to what an object would fall in freefall gravity (at 9.22 m per second per second).

The ONLY way this could happen with the WTCs were if the structural support coloums at the BASE of the towers were blown out first .. then the towers could fall using gravity alone (which all the video evidence proves). If there was any resistance to the fall (ie. the pancake theory suggested in the official story) then the towers would have took much longer to fully collapse.

Now, unless Osama had found a way to break the laws of physics there is no way that the towers could fall as they did as described in the official story.

Many videos on You-Tube of the collapses show evidence of explosions at the base of the towers in the seconds pro-ceeding their fall. Many eye witnesses have come forward telling of the explosions - not only firemen and such - but also the janitor of one of the towers who has publicly stated that a bomb went off in the basement BEFORE the first plane hit - again, TV and news broadcasts show this also.

And as you say - towers have burnt for much longer without collapse previously (there was the one in Madrid which burnt for 48 hours without a hint of collapse just a couple of years back).

What happenned on 9/11 was a classic example of whats known as Problem-Reaction-Soultion. You create a problem (9/11 attacks), get a reaction from the people (OMG!! What are we going to about this!!) and then offer the solution (blow the world up and an eternal War on Terror) which was the agenda all along but they knew they couldn't follow this plan through without good reason - voila, 911 was the catlyst and today we're still blowing the world up off the back of it ..

The problem is - due to the Truth movements out there - 911 is starting to run out of stream - people are waking up to it.

So .. watch out .. something big is coming soon .. bigger than 911 .. which could propel us into WWIII and have police states imposed here and the US .. all the policy is in place to introduce the police states, now they only need another 'problem'.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:27 pm 
Site Admin

I dont buy the bomb theory.

I dont doubt that there was some insider knowledge, especially at the pentagon.

As for the WTC, If a Bomb had exploded in the basement, as had previously occured (remember the car bomb?) Then the buildings would not have crumbled from part way up.

Take out the support at the bottom the building would have colapsed in a panacake fashion, but the main area for the start iof the collapse would be at the bottom where the explosions blew out the support.

Now take the evidence, Jet airliner crashes into the tower, Airliner has not been flying for too long, so has fairly expansive reserves of Jetfuel in its tanks. Jet fuel, is EXTREMELY flammable, look what it did to concorde.

The WTC sustained damage in a way never before imagined, yes they had planned for accidently small aircraft crashes, but not a jet flying at a few hundred miles an hour loaded with a lot of fuel. The momentum of the jet would have severed a high percentage of the central structure, it would have ripped off flame retardant material, exposing the steel to the immense heat of a jet fuel fire. That is why the WTC collapsed at around the point of contact with the jet, maybe a few stories lower.......fuel is a liquid it will run down with gravity.

Again, had explosions occrued at the base of the WTC, then the WTC would have started it collapse from the bottom, not the mid sections as shown on TV. UNless of course they didnt show the real WTC on TV live across the world, then that would truelly be a remarkable conspiracy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:41 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

Anth wrote:

As for the WTC, If a Bomb had exploded in the basement, as had previously occured (remember the car bomb?) Then the buildings would not have crumbled from part way up.

Take out the support at the bottom the building would have colapsed in a panacake fashion, but the main area for the start iof the collapse would be at the bottom where the explosions blew out the support.

Now take the evidence, Jet airliner crashes into the tower, Airliner has not been flying for too long, so has fairly expansive reserves of Jetfuel in its tanks. Jet fuel, is EXTREMELY flammable, look what it did to concorde.

The WTC sustained damage in a way never before imagined, yes they had planned for accidently small aircraft crashes, but not a jet flying at a few hundred miles an hour loaded with a lot of fuel. The momentum of the jet would have severed a high percentage of the central structure, it would have ripped off flame retardant material, exposing the steel to the immense heat of a jet fuel fire. That is why the WTC collapsed at around the point of contact with the jet, maybe a few stories lower.......fuel is a liquid it will run down with gravity.

Again, had explosions occrued at the base of the WTC, then the WTC would have started it collapse from the bottom, not the mid sections as shown on TV. UNless of course they didnt show the real WTC on TV live across the world, then that would truelly be a remarkable conspiracy.

Large Planes have flown into buildings before. A B-52 bomber flew into the Empire State building, and it didnt collapse. Not even close.

The WTC was designed to withstand an impact from a passenger Jet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:53 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

and guess what it didn't lol........ does make you wonder, there was a dvd floating around which i tried to get hold of which supposodly showed some proof that it was all a set up, i.e small explosions etc, not sure exactlly what as i've never got hold of the dvd or seen footage, if anyone has it let me now lol :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm 
The Ferryman

Anth wrote:

My bad .. what I should have put in was ..

Jay wrote:
The ONLY way this could happen with the WTCs were if the structural support coloums at the BASE of the towers were blown out first .. before secondary explosions through the building brought the towers down

My bad .. :P .. the point behind the post was that if the towers had come down without the structural supports being blown from top to bottom (or bottom to top) then they wouldn't have fell at freefall speed - there would have been resistance as they fell and would have took a lot longer than 10 seconds to collapse completely.

The official story expects us to believe that the supports - not just once, but twice (3 times when you take in WTC 7) - in the towers all failed at the same time. resulting in towers falling at free-fall speed.

With the pancake theory - yes, it could still result in total collapse - but the collapse would have been staggered - slower at the top, faster at the bottom - as the top had the added support of the structural beams of 80 odd floors below where the collapse began.

If you look at south tower falling (the 2nd one) - we see the top of the building actually tips and falls away from the rest of the tower - meaning nowhere near the force required was placed upon the resulting tower to bring about the pancake effect - maybe on one side of it yeah, but that would have probably just resulted in a partial collapse.

There are many many eyewitnesses reporting explosions .. there is video evidence showing explosions .. there are many structural engineers and demolitions experts have come to the conclusion that is what we saw was a controlled demolition and they were brought down with explosions .. the physical evidence (the steel from the towers) of the biggest crime scence in the history of the world was sold off to be melted down before a full investigation could be conducted upon it.

The problem is - we'll never know the truth about 911 .. it will be too well hidden - all we do know is that it never happenned in the way we got told which is bad enough, even if it just turns out to be insider knowledge.

Sadly, most of the video evidence has never been shown on mainstream TV and so most people don't even know it exists - below is just a small sample of the evidence which supports the use of explosives on 911.

Heres a video of firemen in the area of an explosion :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8088105842

Some guy with a stupid voice running a sound analyser and showing dust clouds at the base before the tower fell

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0875470304

A clip on many eyewitnesses talking about explosions in the tower

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:09 pm 
A Stiff

Didn't Nostradamus claim WWIII would begin in the middle east? They're certainly trying their best aren't they?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:10 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

aye your right there

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:34 pm 
Site Admin

Mike2412 wrote:
Anth wrote:

Large Planes have flown into buildings before. A B-52 bomber flew into the Empire State building, and it didnt collapse. Not even close.

The WTC was designed to withstand an impact from a passenger Jet.

I've heard of a smallish aircraft hitting the empire state, but a B52 Bomber is a new one to me.

Not saying its incorrect or anything, but one i've not heard of before. The event I can recall I believe happens in the late 1940's which is long before the B52 was flying.

Just done a quick google, perhaps we have both got ou wires crossed:

http://www.evesmag.com/empirestatecrash.htm

B25 Bomber

The B25 hat a top level flight speed of approx 272Mph and weighed around 30,000 lbs

A boeing 767 weighed at max take off weight 395,000 lbs and had a top speed of around 530Mph

To me, that rules out any comparison between the empire state building crash and the WTC attack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:46 pm 
Stone Thrower

something ive pinched off my daughters website ........................

a coincidence

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy
the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more
interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was
flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65
passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now
known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services
telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make
up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked
planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of
the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 +
1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the
Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars
and Stripes, is the Eagle.
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt
throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the
people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the
wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there
was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see
how you feel afterwards:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in
capitals Q33 NY.

This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one
of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

What do you think now??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i tell you what i've done this and it is spooky :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:54 pm 
A Stiff

Bypassing the whole 9/11 debate .. :P

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:55 pm 
Stone Thrower

weird that is........................

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:57 pm 
Site Admin

sue wrote:
something ive pinched off my daughters website ........................

a coincidence

1) New York City has 11 letters
2) Afghanistan has 11 letters.
3) Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy
the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
4) George W Bush has 11 letters.

This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more
interesting:
1) New York is the 11th state.
2) The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was
flight number 11.
3) Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
4) Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65
passengers. 6+5 = 11
5) The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now
known. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11
6) The date is equal to the US emergency services
telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.

Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make
up your own mind:
1) The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked
planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
2) September 11 is day number 254 of
the calendar year.
Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
3) The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 +
1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
4) The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the
Twin Towers incident.

Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars
and Stripes, is the Eagle.
The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic
holy book:

"For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken
a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt
throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the
people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the
wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there
was peace."

That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still unconvinced about all of this..?! Try this and see
how you feel afterwards:

Open Microsoft Word and do the following:

1. Type in
capitals Q33 NY.

This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one
of the Twin Towers.

2. Highlight the Q33 NY.

3. Change the font size to 48.

4. Change the actual font to WINGDINGS

What do you think now??

Yeah 10+1=11 but I note that didnt appear there ;)
Same as 12-1
or 13-2
or....oh well lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

10+1=11 :?:
Same as 12-1 :?:
or 13-2 :?:

missing the point i think anth lol :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:58 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:09 pm 
Site Admin

kris wrote:
10+1=11 :?:
Same as 12-1 :?:
or 13-2 :?:

missing the point i think anth lol :wink:

Nah I got the point, however all I am saying that uncanny as it is, it does not add up (ha ha ha).

yes there are some serious doubts over the 9/11 incident.

Q) Why didnt they US shoot down the aircraft.

A) possibly because it was over a heavily populated area and the wreckage would have killed people on the ground

Q) what hit the pentagon?

A) well no known aircraft crash has ever atomised the wreckage of a plane as claimed by the US gov. So my guess is it was possibly a missile, I am fairly confident that an airliner would have caused more damage to the pentagon

Q) did the gov know about the threat prior to 9/11

A) almost certainly

Q) why didnt they prevent it?

A) Can you ever know when a threat will be carried out? knowing there is a threat does not equate to "terrorists will fly planes into the WTC and pentagon on September the 11th 2001"

Q) has there been a cover up

A) extremely likely

Q) was it an excuse to go to war?

A) in Afghanistan certainly not, in Iraq, well th elink is so weak that I reckon Dubya was finnishing what daddy started.

Somewhere in Texas a Village is missing its Idiot

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:17 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i understand where you are coming from anth
but as with all 'conspiricy theries' excuse the spelling please, we will never know the truth.
at times little bits of the truth get weaved in with the lies so you never ever really know :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:30 am 
Stone Tape Recording

oo dont ya hate liars............lol

I know what you mean anth and ya right 10+1=11 sue missed that off ..lol :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:56 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

how did she miss that one off andrea?

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:10 am 
Stone Thrower

god am confused......................................lol

-- all I did was copy n paste sumit wots weird.....................

so Andrea what do u mean??

- me personally I havn't missed anything off from anywhere?? (copy n pasted) :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:20 am 
Site Admin

sue wrote:
god am confused......................................lol

-- all I did was copy n paste sumit wots weird.....................

so Andrea what do u mean??

- me personally I havn't missed anything off from anywhere?? (copy n pasted) :wink:

I was just having fun Sue, hope I havent offended you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:03 pm 
Stone Thrower

lol no -- Anth -- just wondering what andrea means tho? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:32 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

:roll: if yas dont get it now ya never will...lol

Personally these terrorists happenings are very sad indeed but the question we need to ask is do the police in the uk and police in usa know of these known people who do these horrid things. Take the attempted suicide bomb not long ago at certain airports these men were known to the police! We can start going on about Cover ups, like was diana killed by the royal family as was mentioned when it first happens it takes one people or a group of people to say sommat like this then its gets out of hand. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm 
A Stiff

Sadly I'm one of those people who get excited by numbers, and so find the 11 thing quite interesting if not just an excellent coincidence.

I even like it when the clock says 12.34:35 or 11.11 or 22.22.
My sons birthday is 30.4.03

Lots of things happen where numbers have a pattern or sequence and it is really good (for me) when this happens. There is a name for it but can't remember it!

TC :D