It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:33 am

Post subject: Darlington Music Forum - 24 April 2011
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:35 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

We got in our groups and we went into one of the studio's to work with dowsing crystals. Mark took 2 people at a time to a smaller room to see if anything was picked up. I got the feeling of an old fashioned 'School Ma'am' and plenty of children around. There was many tappings and little knocks when we did ask some questions.

I went into the small room alone to ask if anyone was around, to make a noise or do something. I felt a headless monk close by and the feeling that he had been seen once. When I went back to the group Mark did say that a cleaner did see a dark shadow in the corridor which both the rooms where on.

We then went into a bigger room with a stage where we done some ouijie board. A few letters where spelt out which where random and meant nothing much. I did ask if this spirit was a mother and is that the word spirit where trying to spell out, but the glass kept on moving to 'goodbye.'

We then went onto another recording room where I felt the names of Frederick and Isobelle, the headmaster and headmistress who where very close together. The headmaster gave me the impression that he used his cane or whip on naughty boys. (a gentleman called Charlie felt back pain in this room, and his wife noticed a big red mark on his back as though he had been whipped.) There was a few more tappings and I did see a moving light from the corner of my eye.

I then took 2 of the group down in the cellar where the gentleman felt heavy chested and could hardley breath. I also felt very hard to breath at times. I then let Mark go down with 2 more people, the 2 I had taken down just sat down in the main hall while I went upstairs to the office where I picked up on a dog and the names of 'Sooty' 'Gilbert' and the surname of 'Mguire.' When we went back down to the main hall we found out by staff that the couple I had down in the cellar left, the gentleman couldn't take any more after the cellar and they both desided to leave. I know the female did say she had no problems at all and she would be happy to stay overnight on her own if she could.

We then went into another studio where I got the feeling a blackboard was and also the feeling of a teacher with long nails scratching down the board to get attention from the students. The gentleman that had the red whip mark on his back had to leave this room and sat in the main hall with his wife.

We went into the final room and done some table tipping. We sang nursery rymes and where very happy with the moving of the table. Mark kept taking his hands off the table and most the time the table would slow down and sometimes stop. But the table did rock more when Mark gave his energy too. The songs that the children enjoyed most and the most activity with the table was 'Old McDonald had a farm' and 'If your happy and you know it clap your hands.' Most other nursery rymes seemed to stop the table from rocking.

When we seen the other 2, the gentleman showed us his neck, where there was a red mark around most of his neck.

Was a good night

Pics to come later

been contacting spirit since 2006

Post subject: Re: Darlington Music Forum - 24 April 2011
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:12 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks for the review Aprilbutterfly.

After challenging whatever was in there to harm me in some way, to follow me and scare me, to embarrass me in front of all the people.

I can say hand on heart that not a single thing has happened.
I think I am becoming more sceptical again. For me the Music forum isnt haunted....but like all cases, its hard to be definitive after visiting twice. What I can say...hand on heart is that on both occasions I have been there, not a single paranormal event occured to me or in front of me.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:05 am 
The Ferryman

Had an interesting time. I was in a group with Angie and she pretty much summed up our experiences.

The 'taps', flickering lights, temperature drops were interesting, but way too slight to be deemed a paranormal evidence in my book. The pain and physical marks left on Charlie's back after all the talk of whipping was by far the most interesting aspect for me. Although we have no way of knowing that the marks weren't there before or what caused them, the gentleman in question did seem very sincere. Interesting.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:43 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

What did you think of the table tipping?? I am sure some of them children had a fancy to you and just wanted to use your energy when you came back to the table.

I guess your right about the marks on Charlie's back, they did go missing (for break) straight after that area and then he shows up in the main hall with the mark, never know about that one

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:20 am 
The Ferryman

Well again the movement of the table is always going to prove controversial and not provide any hard evidence. What I did find interesting is that it nearly always stopped rocking (or really slowed down) when I took my hands off the table.

The obvious conclusion to draw from this is either that I was moving it (which I'm pretty sure I wasn't to that extent), or that someone was 'framing' me and stopping it moving when I stopped touching it. I really don't think it was the latter though as when we had total darkness I kept taking my fingers off the table ever so slightly unknown to anyone else and it still stopped.

This has never happened to me before and I did find it pretty interesting.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:13 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

excellent, but I know you still need better proof ;)