It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:56 am

Post subject: Yarm Fellowship Hall - Saturday 5th March 2011
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:06 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Night was dry in weather conditions.

Was honoured to be asked to help Northern Ghost Investigations (NGI) out again for this ghost hunt. But then I get told that this group is more of a challenge, both my friends Simon and Carol know these people very well as they are from 'Centre Stage.' where they do a couple of plays to the public a year and are hard work to impress in spiritualism.

I trust in spirit and knew something would happen that night, I just hope the stage group would help out with sending some energy.

As we all got there, Carol introduced us all and NGI talked about what may or may not happen, if something happens that night it is spirit and not the team trying to make things happen (like most haunted.)

We all got into our groups and we started off upstairs in a room. We tried a bit of table tipping, we heard many tappings from under the table and there was some slight shimmer/vibration movement from the table top which we felt. I noticed a few lights moving around behind Mark and I felt a lady come close to me giving me the feeling she had a miscarry, she was so heart broken about this that she died of a broken heart. Mark sensed a gentleman who he called 'a bible basher.' I sensed that this gent did not like the ladies in the room and was very unhappy that we where there, so I stopped calling him a gent and just called him a man. One of the ladies in the group, her hands where freezing cold for some reason. Carol took temperature device and scanned all of our hands with the cold hands recording as a big difference to the rest of our hands.

Next we went downstairs in the main hall where we tried dowsing crystals and auto wrighting. I sensed a young boy at first who made me aware of the viaduct and falling from it, he was very sad and gave me some of his emotions as to how he felt. Then while talking another group member through auto wrighting a get a lady close by telling me how heart broken she was, she had one child and had lost her partner as he drown in the river Tees. She gave me the impression that as people didn't know her circumstances and what had happened, she had many people looking down at her as in that era it was frowned upon being a single mother.

Then we went into a back room where we done a little oujie board session. As we asked for spirit to spell the name out we got 'Geb.' We did ask if they could spell, but the glass kept moving over to 8 about three times when we asked when he died, then he just kept on moving to 'goodbye.' We tried the glass on the table without the board on and tried to get the glass to move on its own accord, but with no luck. We placed the board back on the table and we got another man that started to spell his name as 'Hec..' then when I asked if his name was 'Hector?' he moved the glass straight over to yes. We then asked how many children he had which he replied 5, then how old was he when he died, we got 43.

For our last venue we went back upstairs with everyone there this time about 20 of us in total as we all sat down. Simon tried his best to channel on spirit to use his body and to speak through him, but it wasn't there. Jay then told us a story about a vicker who was a bad boy who abused young boys and had killed a boy as he took things a little to far. I sensed that this man was very happy and proud with what he done, I also let the group know that he was skirking and laughing at what Jay was saying, he showed no sign of regret to me, just a very proud man who would do it again. Jay finally ended this by challenging this man on the next night of return stating that he would not be frightened in any way of staying in that room alone. Maybe one of these days I will let spirit get as close as they want and use my body for chaneling as I got the feeling this vicar would of gladley used my body to walk over to Jay to confront him eye to eye.

I did get a few questions thrown at me about spiritualism. The night was good and not much of a challenge. I look forward to a re visit in a few weeks time with another ghost hunt team.

been contacting spirit since 2006

Post subject: Re: Yarm Fellowship Hall - Saturday 5th March 2011
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm 
The Ferryman

Good write up again!

Quote:
Maybe one of these days I will let spirit get as close as they want and use my body for chaneling as I got the feeling this vicar would of gladley used my body to walk over to Jay to confront him eye to eye.

Bring it on! I'll fight ya! :D .. As long as you don't nip and pull hair .. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

Thanks again :)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:55 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

and you aint got hair to pull, believe me mr vicar was not gonna pull any hair just stare eye to eye. Even Carmen said the other day she felt that he has had better :shock: was the vicar that gave the feelings