It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:01 pm

Post subject: UFO's and Egypt
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 2:22 am 
Someone Strange

I love documentaries, specially about Egypt.
Does anyone have any views on this matter?
I once watched a documentary about the pyramids and they were discussing the way a sarcophagus had been crafted. They stated even with the precision tools we have in this day and age they could not duplicate the cut. it was a perfect right angle carved into the stone. There are some that believe the pyramids were actually built by 'people not of this world' starting with the positioning of the pyramids, which lie directly in line with the belt from the constellation Orion.
Do we honestly believe that this race were so well educated in astrology and maths that they could build such magnificent structures......i'm a bit on the fence for this because i want to believe that we're responsible. But it's the science side that makes me think 'SHIT did we really do it'
We know the Sphinx's head is too small for it's body and that there was a different head there once upon a time, also over half of it was submerged in water for a LONG time so what's the truth behind that??? How old is it?

I was just wondering anyway.......it'd be nice to hear what others have to say on the matter. :D

Post subject: Re: UFO's and Egypt
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:14 am 
Underworld Minion

have you read any Graham Hancock books Kelly, you might find those interesting about Egypt.

oh, and apparently Obama is the reincarnation of Akenarten too heheheheheehehe!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 11:26 am 
Part-Time Investigator

There was a documentary on the discovery channel a while back it was called did aliens build the pyramids, I never got chance to see it when it was aired but I have it on disk somewhere, and will have to find it and give it a watch as I too find this subject very interesting. It makes you think that our planet could have been visited since the beginning of civilization by beings from distant worlds. There are many ancient structures around the world that even with today’s technology would be hard to impossible to recreate today. There is also the positioning of the pyramids they seem to resemble the constellation of orions belt, what is the purpose of this, could these be coordinates to somewhere ?

I think there is a possibility that governments around the world have acquired alien technology, and quite a lot of the technology we see today could have been reverse engineered form it i.e. lasers, stealth technology, tough alloys, aerodynamics ect.

I know this is a bit off subject but there is also a very interesting documentary called secret space, that delves into the huge conspiracy of the so called moon landing, but it also investigates ufo phenomenon, and the secret space programme the German Nazi regime were conducting, and the strange ufo type craft they were trying to recreate. It also states these same people were taken to America to start the secret space programme there, which ended up as we know it today as area 51.

Look at the world around us, how far we have advanced with technology in such a small time scale, especially the last 100 years. I do believe that there is two types of science one that gets shared with the general public, and a secret science that is light years ahead of what we will ever know about.

Do i think were alone in the Universe no not at all, do i honestly think we have been visited by alien beings from distant worlds there is a possibility, we might never know. But the amount of sightings of UFO's around the world really makes you think about it.

Just a few of my theories on the subject :D

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:51 pm 
Someone Strange

Pollen :- At the moment no. But i'll be looking into them now, is he a relatively new author or has he been around for years??

Blackster :-
That may have been the very documentary cause i watch that many i couldn't be sure, but yes i'm inclined to agree, so many things that were created years ago, hundreds to thousands of years ago just seem too advanced for the people who were meant to have built them. Before we were supposed to have the ability to fly things were created on the ground that could only be made out by aerial view, it just seems strange....the Nazca Lines in Peru for instance, on that scale how could they possibly know they were doing it right????
I would love to think humankind were responsible, but we know how lifestyles and cultures were far more simple hundreds of years ago, i am aware it was meant to be an offering to the gods, and for their enjoyment so to speak.
Although getting back to the original subject - the pyramids - The scientist in me just can't comprehend something of that magnitude, for the size they are and the weight of each individual stone, there must have been millions upon millions of people involved in the moving and lifting or some other force involved, also the time it would have taken to build it..........WOW. Look how long it took them to build the new Wembley FFS!! Is it possible the Egyptians 'found' the pyramids and adopted them as there own creating hieroglyphs inside to claim ownership. They seem to have done it with the sphinx!!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:34 am 
Underworld Minion

rushing out now but heres a link to his site Kelly, I'll reply properly later!
If you like this kind of thing think you'll like his stuff tho!

http://www.grahamhancock.com/supernatural/

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:47 am 
Site Admin

I wouldnt go as far as saying previous civilisations were simpler etc.

I'd bet money on the fact more knowledge has been lost in the last 1000 years than we have gained in the 19 century onwards.

Who knows what ancient civilisations knew, we werent there, we tend to guage things on what "we" knew at the time. Civilisations thousands of miles away could be a lot more advanced than we were.

I just dont think we have been visited by aliens. Yes theres circumstantial evidence, but remember these are all based on modern interpretations of drawings left of Gods.

As for the building of the pyramids, well knowing that the Pharoahs planned and built their pyramids for most of their lives, and they used slaves to build them, its quite feasable that they could have achieved it fairly easily. Also not all Pharoahs were buried in Pyramids, Its a phase that they went through.

I understand that they have recently discovered a network of Canals around the pyramids and its theorised that these were used to move the blocks of stone.

One anomoly I do wonder about though, is how the microchip was invented. It was done very very quickly indeed, the technology needed to build the microchip would have required microchips.....surely?

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:31 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

aaaaarrr but anth it want just the egyptions , there all over the place :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:37 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Aye i agree with the microchip theory, could they have been reverse engineered from some found aritfacts, but if thats the case where did these artifacts come from :lol:

Lifes one big mystery :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:44 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

love mystery blackster,,,love looking into things, but whoever whenever these were built,its took them thousents of years,no one knows really when or how they were constucted,pure guess work, aliens maybe.although if it had been ,, then why have they never returned and done anything else,why at that time,, why not now, when we have all that stuff in space,million times better to contact us now :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:02 pm 
Site Admin

pam-ngi wrote:
aaaaarrr but anth it want just the egyptions , there all over the place :wink:

Yes I know, but the engineering of the pyramids in Egypt and the thread title lead to me speaking about the UFO's and EGYPT ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:05 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

more practical for them to contact us now anth,you no when the earth is going to hell :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

pam-ngi wrote:
more practical for them to contact us now anth,you no when the earth is going to hell :wink:

I was going to hell a long time before the earth was.

Anyway I stand by my mutterings in other threads, distances too great, energy needs to high etc etc etc

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

What about the possibility of worm holes :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:53 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

what the round things in the garden hehehehehehe , :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:00 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Something like that Pam :lol: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:14 pm 
Site Admin

blackster1975 wrote:
What about the possibility of worm holes :lol:

Anything with enough gravitational pull to warp space and time would atomise anything getting too close to it, even say a living body. So it would need some form of protection, some sort of energy to counter balance the effect. Which would be equal too or greater than the energy emitted from a blackhole, so if a race could generate that amount of energy then the wrom hole theroy would be pointless.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 12:36 am 
Part-Time Investigator

I'm not big on the whole physics thing but if a worm hole was possible, wouldn't it be quicker to get from A to B by zipping though one of those.

"Wormhole a hypothetical "tunnel" connecting two different points in spacetime in such a way that a trip through the wormhole could take much less time than a journey between the same starting and ending points in normal space".

I know Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen had a lot of theories on wormholes heres a bit of info i found on the subject -

Although they may seem more the stuff of science fiction than science fact, physicists first dreamed up the idea of wormholes. In 1935, Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen realized that general relativity allows the existence of “bridges,” originally called Einstein-Rosen bridges but now known as wormholes. These space-time tubes act as shortcuts connecting distant regions of space-time. By journeying through a wormhole, you could travel between the two regions faster than a beam of light would be able to if it moved through normal space-time. As with any mode of faster-than-light travel, wormholes offer the possibility of time travel.

Until recently, theorists believed that wormholes could exist for only an instant of time, and anyone trying to pass through would run into a singularity. But more recent calculations show that a truly advanced civilization might be able to make wormholes work. By using something physicists call “exotic matter,” which has a negative energy, the civilization could prevent a wormhole from collapsing on itself. The stuff of science fiction, to be sure. But perhaps some day in the far future, it could also turn into science fact.

I can't really go into much about the whole subject of physics as its way to complicated for me, but what i do know is a lot of the top Physisists have some really interesting theories about the universe and the world we live in.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:50 am 
Site Admin

blackster1975 wrote:
I'm not big on the whole physics thing but if a worm hole was possible, wouldn't it be quicker to get from A to B by zipping though one of those.

"Wormhole a hypothetical "tunnel" connecting two different points in spacetime in such a way that a trip through the wormhole could take much less time than a journey between the same starting and ending points in normal space".

I know Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen had a lot of theories on wormholes heres a bit of info i found on the subject -

Although they may seem more the stuff of science fiction than science fact, physicists first dreamed up the idea of wormholes. In 1935, Albert Einstein and Nathan Rosen realized that general relativity allows the existence of “bridges,” originally called Einstein-Rosen bridges but now known as wormholes. These space-time tubes act as shortcuts connecting distant regions of space-time. By journeying through a wormhole, you could travel between the two regions faster than a beam of light would be able to if it moved through normal space-time. As with any mode of faster-than-light travel, wormholes offer the possibility of time travel.

Until recently, theorists believed that wormholes could exist for only an instant of time, and anyone trying to pass through would run into a singularity. But more recent calculations show that a truly advanced civilization might be able to make wormholes work. By using something physicists call “exotic matter,” which has a negative energy, the civilization could prevent a wormhole from collapsing on itself. The stuff of science fiction, to be sure. But perhaps some day in the far future, it could also turn into science fact.

I can't really go into much about the whole subject of physics as its way to complicated for me, but what i do know is a lot of the top Physisists have some really interesting theories about the universe and the world we live in.

OK a worm hole has to wrap time and sapce around itself to create the tunnel. The energy to create this would be huge.....we are talking black hole kind of energy.

Physics theory is VASTLY different from physics fact. Time travel is theoretically possible, we know how to do it on paper, but we still cant, because we cannot produce enough energy to travel at light speed. (Also its not time travel as you would imagine, at near light speed time slows down, so anyone traveling at that speed would age less than a person who was stood still)

Its not just a question of what is theoretically possible, its a question of energy also. Even using a nuclear reactor we couldnt generate anywhere near enough energy to attain the speeds needed to do even a fraction of what physicists claim should be possible.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:30 am 
Part-Time Investigator

Anth you know a thing or two about physics I’ll give you that :lol: gives me a headache all that stuff my brain cannot comprehend any of it :P

Sorry for going off your original subject back there Kelly :wink: Right back to the original question.

It is strange how Pyramids are not just native to Egyptians and the Mayans these things are dotted all over the world, and come in all sizes. It makes you think did humans really build all these things, or did they discover them and use them as offerings to the gods. These things are still hugely symbolic today and are still popping up all over the place.

I totally agree with you on the Wembley stadium subject, I mean come on with all our technology, we still couldn't hit the deadline :lol:

I also agree that they must have had some way of flight when a lot of the structures around the world were made. I especially think the Nazca Lines in Peru which are on such a huge scale, that they could have only been done with some way to view them from the air. If they were solely done from a ground level how on earth did they know what they were doing ? I mean if we travelled to Peru and saw these things from the ground we would not be able to make any sense from them. It is only when you take to the skies and fly or hover over them that you see what they are.

Just a few of my theories :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 pm 
Underworld Minion

I think it depends on your perspective as to how you see things with this sort of stuff.
If you believe that the world we live in is exactly as we are told, and that our 'history' is exactly as we are told then you'll find 'logic' in this next little bit of 'programming', its already more and more mainstream all the time hehehe!

Who knows I dont know, all I knoqw is stuff aint like most people think it is and people are 'farmed'.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

your right claire,,,, everything we are is computerised in our brains since birth,, so we could of been lied to all our life never knowing the truth :wink:

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:47 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

I used to be a sheep just happy to get on with my life :lol: but now i question everything and i am constantly looking for answers :wink:

I think people will find more answers spiritually than religiously or scientificly imo, i mean all we know is what we were taught as children, all our parents knew was what they were taught as children and so on, and if people start questioning things and thinking outside the box they get classed as crazy or a mentalist :x

I do believe we are living a lie on such a massive scale though, and yes i do believe there are the few that want to control the many by any means possible :wink:

Just my views i used to care what people thought of me, but now i couldnt care less if they labeled me weird for thinking out side of the box :lol: were all entitled to our own views and opinions :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 6:51 pm 
Someone Strange

interesting answers, theories etc....

I like thinking outside the box and i have to agree with Pam, i honestly believe something that big would have taken hundreds of years to build, even with thousands of men if they claim to have been built the way the pictures portray them!!!

Surely after the first 50 years they would have thought **ck it and given up after the original ruler who requested them died!!

thanks for your views though. :mrgreen: