It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:22 pm

Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:05 pm 
Member of EFFI

Well, if it was there for six hours as people are suggesting, then why were no USAF jets scrambled or any of the locals gathered staring at it ?

Notice how a car drives past it, without even stopping ! :wink:

If a UFO or a ' Mothership ' (in this particular case) is stationed in the sky for such a length of time, then you can be sure that there would be mass local hysteria captured on that very film !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm 
The Ferryman

I certainly don't rule out the possibility that some of these things could be alien in nature .. but .. what I don't get is this (generally speaking)..

A ship travels a 1000 light year .. comes to Earth avoiding all the perils in space such as intense radiation, comets - full size and micro and the Klingons .. and crash once they get here. Ok, maybe its not often that happens .. but .. I dunno. Unless we had super-advanced weaponary that the general public know nothing about - I can imagine we'd only be able to throw rolled up bits of paper at an Elephant as a comparison too if we're supposedly shooting them down.

Likewise - if they are here .. and its supposed to be a secret - either they trying to keep it secret (otherwise - just hover your motherships over down town New York and in full view) or as part of some secret government agreement ("Yeah, give us technology and you can abduct our people and sexually probe our cows") - Whichever - Turn your bloody lights off!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:44 am 
A Stiff

Dell wrote:
Well, if it was there for six hours as people are suggesting, then why were no USAF jets scrambled or any of the locals gathered staring at it ?

Notice how a car drives past it, without even stopping ! :wink:

If a UFO or a ' Mothership ' (in this particular case) is stationed in the sky for such a length of time, then you can be sure that there would be mass local hysteria captured on that very film !
That's what i don't get , most people would be running around screaming grabbing the camcorder/cameraphone or a crucifix,id be on the phone saying quick look at this not hiding down in the cellar.but you know what the media is like for the suppression of the truth or at least the bending of it.:lol:

All the latest goings on are viewable here.