It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:17 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:15 pm 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 10488
I'm curious really on what peoples views actually are on this. Nobody will deny that "UFOs" exist ... the question is whether they are "Alien" in nature or something just - as the name suggests - "Unexplained".

Also, if its that latter - and certainly if none of them are ET in nature - whats the reasoning (yeah, yeah - lack of evidence) behind this? Is it that you just don't think intelligent life exists out there? .. Is it you don't think life would get intelligent enough for interstellar travel? .. If life could, tho, is it just we're a dot on an elephants ass and it would be a struggle to find us ? Or we're not important enough in the grand scheme of things to be worth a visit? Or something else?

Unlike ghosts, say, Alien Life is scientifically acceptable given our current understanding and probably does exist out there - So if we've never been visited and every UFO sighting is an experimental aircraft / Venus / Swamp Gas .. Why haven't we been visited in your view?

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations
Latest blatant plug for some stuff that I'm in the middle of!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:55 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
argghhhhhhh where to start.........
If ET means 'not of this planet as in things from other planets as we are led to understand the whole concepts of 'space' and 'planets' and 'spaceships' etc' then I cant see why there could not be aliens in this way ........ however it does seem a very 'manmade' conception of it....and there are many things which indicate this could just be another part of the veil thats being lifted cos it suits it to be now.......but my gut says theres far more to this than just the general way all of this is 'sold' and presented be it either through the media, either in news stories, leaked stuff, conspiracy stuff or the mind shaping film/tv/books and entertainment media ........also the shift in the mainstream interpretations and leaks of new ancient archeological evidence....poses the biggies like is this genuine or another manipulation of things, false stuff being created etc.....
not saying the latter but its certainly convinient and the aliens as god seems to fill many of the gaps linking both science and religion and evolution and the conspiracy of the aliens as human creators and basically genetacists etc is a very ivery interesting one on many many level....also tie that in with the many paths of global waming, the end of the world as we know it......
my feeling is that all this is just another nicely sold package to shift things to another level as its handy for this to be done now.......

Do I think there are other intelligent races other than man course I fuckin do but I include animals and plants and minerals in this too so to include other stuff how can I not!
mainstream history is fuckin shite so I do not use that as a stick to measure things with, I merely include it as I find some aspects of it very interesting
We are only conciously aware of this 'world' as we know it....are there other races which pull our strings for us then I can se no reason why there would not be.....after all we do it for to animals why should this not be done to us???
if we create our own reality then if we have created a reality in which we do this to other species and find this acceptable then we must surely have created the polar opposite seeing as we have a dualistic concious 3-d reality of our own creation apparently hehehehehe.....so therefore if viewed that way then it would sem only obvious!!!

basically theres a damn sight more going on than we are aware of on such a large scale with many different things coming into play that its easy to get lost in.....

It certainly makes sense to me that there are other species we are not aware of, whether this is deliberatly kept hidden from us or not.....howevr I have a sneaky uspision that this is just another program being installed in us, a sort of 3-d upgrade package and the actual string pullers, the main manipulators and deciders of this (if any) who get to say put things in place to keep humans as we conciously understand ourselves where we are the most useful for whatever reasons in some kind of bigger picture........

arggggggghhhhhhh loads more to say but I'm off to paint my toes cos I have a nice date tonight with a massive multispeed vibrator who likes me to look my best.............

think the tagging of 'endangered species'.........
think humans conciuosly I believe cannot think for themselves.........
think of how little we actually know of ourselves, explore the senses.......
look at how people fuckin devote themselves to belief systems without questioning their system of choice outside of that........

but back in a bit!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:04 pm 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:28 pm
Posts: 10488
Ok - you've given your basic view of the whoe UFO field there (something getting sold to us that may not be exactly what we're being sold) - which is fair enough and I have no reason to argue against that ..

There is a general consensus that the alien - certainly the classic "grey" - is natural progression in humans pschologically experiencing certain energies or manifesting certain entities when in fact they exist only in the mind.. for instance, people used to see golems and gargoyles .. then fairies and pixies .. and now Greys and such .. and it could be culturally linked.

But - whether many people do that or not - there is still a massively high probability that life exists out there and a high chance its intelligent like us (altho the "us being intelligent" is debatable!! :D ) .. so, where are they?

A number of possibilities exist :

a) There are no intelligent space faring aliens out there. Although science suggests that life could be plentiful - was the emergence of intelligence as we know it a one off here? Officially, we've not even detected radio signals which would get pumped out into space by other intelligences.

b) Any intelligent species passes through a stage where they just end up destroying themselves

c) Perhaps a natural disaster - such as a comet hit or a nearby supa-nova - will statistically wipe out life before it reaches that stage of technological development

d) Maybe the technology to travel between the stars just doesn't exist. Physics says "nothing can travel faster than the speed of light" and maybe its true. Certainly classicly. But I still can't get away from the fact that in just over 100 years we've gone from not being able to fly to putting a man on the moon. What will we know in another 100 or a 1000 or a million years (providing we make it)?? A million years in the life of the universe is nothing.

e) We're just not important enough. Certainly, any intelligence wouldn't waste their time on a world that was possibly 100s of years away from joining the big galactic family. Perhaps we're a curiosity and one to revisit in the future - but for now - we're two-a-penny and no more worth a visit than other worlds.

f) We have been visited - the governments / shadow governments of the world know about it and are supressing it.

g) The entire UFO field is a scam ran by Black Ops programs to cover secret operations. They'd rather have people looking for little green men than their new bomber.

There are probably other possibles .. but .. I certainly think the entire universe would be a complete waste of time if we were "it". Oh .. and God help the universe!!

But enough of all that .. I want to know about your "massive multispeed vibrator who likes me to look my best" ... PM me the details if you want!! :mrgreen:

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations
Latest blatant plug for some stuff that I'm in the middle of!


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 2:48 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
''There is a general consensus that the alien - certainly the classic "grey" - is natural progression in humans pschologically experiencing certain energies or manifesting certain entities when in fact they exist only in the mind.. for instance, people used to see golems and gargoyles .. then fairies and pixies .. and now Greys and such .. and it could be culturally linked.''

To add to that Jay there is a lot of evidence to suggest and in many cases show that these 'symbolic' and archtype charectors seem to come up when the mind is struggling to conciously process the signals or input it is recieving ..... after briefly looking at the shadowman thing I think that could be added in there as a strong contender for that too.
But is does seem to point to the need for the stimulus, whether thats external or internal and I suppose that depends on your perspective of internal and external but basically all the evidence seems to be that people are recieving an input or stimulus to do this from somewhere whatever that stimulus is.....and this just addds fuel to my theory about how humans on the 3-d program we all seem to share cannot think of things for themselves they need to be told stuff.Hence why the struggling of the concious mind to match a face to the signal if you like, or to work out what it is..... hence the cultural interpretations of the times etc........

still doesnt explain what the exact stimulus is tho although there are plenty of contenders.........

You've approached this from a basic 3-d 'the earth is round' approach.
What about the multi dimensional stuff of which there is gallons and gallons of theories and actually makes more sense?

To think the entire universe would be a waste of time if there were just us in it tells me you not a happy bunny Jason.....whats up pet lamb hehehehe????
To suggest that we know all there is to know about who and what we are and where we are and everything else is what keeps us from finding out these things innit hehehehehehhe!!!!
Ah have a holiday.....go to Billingham or summat, I donno, just get out of Thornaby for a day

No wont pm you the details they'll just end up on your ''ufohuntersgetpleasuredhere.com'' site and that aint my thing hehehehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
The problem with UFO's being piloted by Aliens is that the distances in space are VAST!

I mean our own galaxy is 100,000 lightyears across, and for the people who are not aware thats 100,000 years travelling at the speed of light!!!!

The furthest known galaxy (Abell 1835 IR1916) is 13,230 million light-years away
it is therefore seen at a time when the Universe was merely 470 million years young, that is, barely 3 percent of its current age.

Andromeda is the closest galaxy to our own located a mere 2 million light years away, that means the light we see from it left the galaxy 2 milion years ago!!!

Nasa announced they'd discovered a new planet named Fomalhaut b, an exoplanet, 25 light years away. in a constellation called Piscus Austrinus.
They spotted a single planet circling a bright star only 25 light-years away in the constellation Piscis Austrinus, while the other detected three giant planets orbiting a star 130 light-years away in the Pegasus constellation.


So we are fairly confident there is no other intelligent life in our Solar system, which means the closest planet is 25 years away at the speed of light. The energy need to travel at the speed of light is unimaginable......and 25 years to reach Earth......its just too vast to comprehend. Impossible no, but highly unlikely.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:55 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
interesting they know all this stuff and we just accept it.

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
interesting they know all this stuff and we just accept it.



They were able to explain their workings on distances the day the shone a laser at the reflector on the moon and timed its return journey.

Everyhting else is maths dear.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:04 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
wheres any evidence for this other than mathematical speculation then....

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:35 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
wheres any evidence for this other than mathematical speculation then....



Well.....theres reflectors on the surface of the moon.
The Laser beam hits something to bounce it back to earth, we know because they still use it!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_lase ... experiment

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/features.cfm?feature=605

When i was a kid I saw a video of the experiment, I'm sure theres some about on the Net.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:12 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
Anthred ......

give it a few years and you are going to be telling me how time travel is possible becuse the scientists have recieved word off the aliens who have told them this is the case and given them the suitable equations for it, cos it will be mainstream by then you will just parrot it as 'fact'.....which it may well or may well not be.....same as the moon and any other reflector things and thier calculations could be truth or could be lies or something in the middle.....

what scares me is your 'faith' in this...........

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
Anthred ......

give it a few years and you are going to be telling me how time travel is possible becuse the scientists have recieved word off the aliens who have told them this is the case and given them the suitable equations for it, cos it will be mainstream by then you will just parrot it as 'fact'.....which it may well or may well not be.....same as the moon and any other reflector things and thier calculations could be truth or could be lies or something in the middle.....

what scares me is your 'faith' in this...........



Well dust is not known to reflect a laser beam, so something is on the lunar surface to reflect the beam back. Its not hard to work out that they might just be telling the truth about the reflectors.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:27 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
I'm not saying they arent telling the truth....just putting the possibility across that they might not be also as this aspect seems to be ignored...

The fact that a reflection can be measured is not the issue.....its what its being reflected from that I question.....

hehehe so we have established that dust is not what they are using to base thier measurements on hehehehhe!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:48 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
I'm not saying they arent telling the truth....just putting the possibility across that they might not be also as this aspect seems to be ignored...

The fact that a reflection can be measured is not the issue.....its what its being reflected from that I question.....

hehehe so we have established that dust is not what they are using to base thier measurements on hehehehhe!


Well whatever its being reflected from theres several of them, all situated to perfectly reflect and not scatter the beam back to a set points on earth. Pretty precise given the timeing of the last spacecraft to go near the moon.
There are photos of them being placed on the lunar surface, but if you are some sort of conspiracy muppet that still insists the moon landings never happened then all hope is lost.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
ha no, I go on some conspiracy sites and say the opposite to what they are saying regardless of my person preferances if I think they seem to be 'stuck' in the conspiracy belief system ....
I'm just a fuckin twat really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But.....what I dont get is how people can pick and choose the things they question, I question always cos if I like and agree with something then I wonder why so look at the opposite first then other angles of it, dunno why just the way I think and I presumed every1 did this so I'm always suprised when others dont!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:11 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
I'm just a fuckin twat really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




You'll get no argument from me there Clare LMAO!!!!


I sometimes forget that people dont always "know" the same things as me, and perhaps are not as interested in science and why things are the way they are. I know that sometimes it gets things wrong, but its able to understand why it was wrong and adjust....even open new doors from the adjustment and further learning and knowledge.

I dont see why people could see it as being purposfully corrupt, its not some sort of political tool and its theories have little refelction on our lives.

You mentioned earlier about time travel....you do know that its theoretically possible to do? Blackholes distort both space and time (known as frame dragging), nothing can escape the gravitional pull of a blackhole......so create a black hole and it will distort time, enhance that and travel in time...i.e arriving back from your starting point before you left....is possible in theory.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
''I sometimes forget that people dont always "know" the same things as me''

''know''???
How do you ''know'' this Anth?
Dont you mean what you are told.....as oppose ''know''

Yes you can know things through being told but is that really knowing them or merely repeating them............

what are you actually proving in this, cos evidence wise all I'm seeing is that a measurement system works provided it has a start and a finish to measure from, which seems to be the earth and the reflective thing on the moon or whatever???.Apart from that the rest is pure 'hearsay' or speculation but no solid evidence to me based on what you are ''told'', or know.

I've never said measurement systems dont work and arent useful remember................

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
''I sometimes forget that people dont always "know" the same things as me''

''know''???
How do you ''know'' this Anth?
Dont you mean what you are told.....as oppose ''know''

Yes you can know things through being told but is that really knowing them or merely repeating them............

what are you actually proving in this, cos evidence wise all I'm seeing is that a measurement system works provided it has a start and a finish to measure from, which seems to be the earth and the reflective thing on the moon or whatever???.Apart from that the rest is pure 'hearsay' or speculation but no solid evidence to me based on what you are ''told'', or know.

I've never said measurement systems dont work and arent useful remember................




:roll: you know I just made a huge post on another forum about how tedious it is having to explain every single damned thing one types.

All I can say, Pollen, is there was a reason why the word Know, in my original post, was surrounded by quotation marks "".
Who actually "knows" anything? all you do when you post this kind of thing is intentional blur lines that are not even there. The world is not black and white, its not true or false its not on or off.
We know the things we have learnt, we learnt these things because people made discoveries that were able to be replicated time and time and time and time and time and time (do I need to go on?) again.

They didnt go oh the apple fell off the tree I'll call it gravity. NO it merely started an idea.
I learnt that when I touch and electric fence it hurts.....I still do it, but I know now before I touch it that it will hurt.
I invested a rather large part of my youth learning about physics and chemistry, I sat exams I developed different ways to show I understood what I had been taught....I didn't repeat the same experiments I changed them managed to obtain the predicted results....therefore I KNOW what I was doing.

Admittedly I looked around for the dstances between galaxies etc, but we KNOW the speed of light, so when we time the laser beam from earth to the moon we know the speed it travels...the speed of light, we know the time, so we are looking for the missing part of the equation....the distance. Its basic Maths and they have not been proven wrong in thousands of years......so I guess its safe to assume that its right. That we are basing our assumptions on known FACT.

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 pm 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
Anth I agree hehehe, i'm not saying its not true or that this system of measurement doesnt work or is invalid etcetcetc and the repetition is at the core of it also.

I'm just saying what if this is not the case that the facts as you think of them as facts are actually facts and space and plantes and stars are nothing like you know/have learnt/ whatever they are etc.....its your reaction to the mere suggestion of this which I find interesting, you react like a catholic/muslim/spiritualist/whatever does when it is suggested that 'god' might not be true.....you start quoting all your quotes and getting wound up by it!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
pollen101 wrote:
Anth I agree hehehe, i'm not saying its not true or that this system of measurement doesnt work or is invalid etcetcetc and the repetition is at the core of it also.

I'm just saying what if this is not the case that the facts as you think of them as facts are actually facts and space and plantes and stars are nothing like you know/have learnt/ whatever they are etc.....its your reaction to the mere suggestion of this which I find interesting, you react like a catholic/muslim/spiritualist/whatever does when it is suggested that 'god' might not be true.....you start quoting all your quotes and getting wound up by it!



I'm not wound up as such, but you are starting to sound like them loonies that follow Icke.
Its like what if this is not a pen I am holding its an interstellar communicator......wooooahhhh.

And I just cant believe that off you. I am just tired of dealing with bullshit to be confronted by more outlandish whatifs.

I studied science, I talk at length with friends of mine who make a living from it, ones a research chemist the other has a PHd in astro physics....I actually have a fairly decent understanding of what Is, what isnt and what maybe. I used to sit on my old school field at night watching the night sky, contemplating what if's looking for many htings....what did I see....a truelly beautiful outer space and a shit load of meteors and thats about it......Oh I Did see a comet around 1996 too.
I have seen the streak left by the space shuttle as it zooms by overhead and it makes you feel oh so small and insignificant. You cant compare anything to the beauty of space or rather the stellar objects.
If I had my time over again I probably would have studied astronomy professionally.

The original question is do I think UFO's are of alien origin I said no. The reason.....I think its just too far for them to travel. Why travel all that distance and then hide? seems to be pretty damne dpointless. I much more readily beleive that the objects seen are either misidentified or are Military vehicles. Even Pilots are prone to mistakes.....planes crash dont they?

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:36 am 
Offline
Underworld Minion
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:34 pm
Posts: 9324
Anthrax.....I am not questioning that the maths works, that the measurement system does or doesnt do exactly what it says on the packet and certainly not your knowledge or interest in science, I like hearing about science and in another post would probably be asking you many questions about the science of this and maybe other things etc.

Yet again I find myself wondering why people cant question beyond this as it seems logical to me....
remember its not a question of science being incorrect......its what else there is that our rigid belief in the mainstream science structure which is a multi billion pound/dollar/euro whatever INDUSTRY doesnt tell us about, doesnt 'share' with the public until they've found a way to profit from it.
The package that is mainstream science is corrupt there is evidence for this in many different areas ........
Science is not so deeply engrained in us that we cannot see it for what it is, we are taught it from birth but I wont delve off on that tangent now................lets just say that a system that sells the idea of the average man on the street being in control says it all hehehhehehehe!!!

Dont mix the art of science up with this corrupt application of it thats in place now.......the 2 are the opposite of each other..........again its all in the hands of the users, same as religion, athesims and all other rigid fixed mind belief systems.Anything that tells you what you can and cant do is not of a benefit..........fuckin obvious innit!!!!Especially one that says the opposite on the shiny label.................


Anyway....back to what you were saying about aliens before I hijacked this thread!

_________________
Why is it I smell shit everytime you speak.....


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:19 pm 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 10887
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Can I just say that I believe that some UFOs may be of Alien origin. I hear what has been said, and I fully understand the distances involved (unless we are talking interdimensional travel), but I still feel I have to take into account the hundreds of credible witnesses that report these things yearly.

Maybe I'm too keen to believe, but I'm not prepared to tell an experienced pilot and all his passengers that the solid silver disc like object that buzzed their aircraft for some time, performing all sorts of aerobatics that would be impossible for something of terrestrial origin to do, that they were mistaken or just plain lying!

It may go against current scientific understanding, but there are people out there who swear that this kind of thing happens. Are they all deluded? Maybe...... but maybe not. It is for this reason that I continue to have a very open mind.

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations -
Messing around with things we don't understand since 2005


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:39 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Posts: 2556
Location: Billingham
doktor_phibes wrote:
Can I just say that I believe that some UFOs may be of Alien origin. I hear what has been said, and I fully understand the distances involved (unless we are talking interdimensional travel), but I still feel I have to take into account the hundreds of credible witnesses that report these things yearly.

Maybe I'm too keen to believe, but I'm not prepared to tell an experienced pilot and all his passengers that the solid silver disc like object that buzzed their aircraft for some time, performing all sorts of aerobatics that would be impossible for something of terrestrial origin to do, that they were mistaken or just plain lying!

It may go against current scientific understanding, but there are people out there who swear that this kind of thing happens. Are they all deluded? Maybe...... but maybe not. It is for this reason that I continue to have a very open mind.


You say Pilots are credible witnesses......why?
I mean these are the guys who can shut down the one working engine on a jet and cause a crash, or can get lost and fly into the side of a mountain......Pilot error.
I know it does not cover all of them and I know that some reports seem to be fantastic.....but thats just it, fantasy.

Would an aged pilot in his 50's really know what was possible and not possible in the world of top secret military aviation? I mean these guys were on the ball 30 years previous....that puts them in the 1970's for their military career. Yeah the F117 stealth fighter was flying in the 1970's and only publically acknowledged in about 1991 thats a long time to go as a UFO because no one outside those in the know could recognise it. Imagine that flying along side an airliner in th emid 80's? I mean its incapable of flight without a computer because its so unstable....it has no visible engines and doesnt appear on radar. hmmmm seems quite similar ta few alleged sightings.....then theres its triangular shape, the low noise output and low heat signature from the engines it does have.

What about the B2 Spirit the flying wing.....its silver, bat like, quite large and again no visible engines, low heat signature, almost radar invisible (it can be seen why flying in rain) It also looks very weird when seen side on.


I got some images on my PC showing how weird these aircraft can look, and I cant uplaod them :(

_________________
I aint afraid of no ghost

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:52 pm 
Offline
The Ferryman
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:31 pm
Posts: 10887
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
I know what you are saying about pilots, and I've heard the same thing said on various TV shows on the subject. Just because someone is a pilot or a police officer, it doesn't make them in to expert witness. Fair enough, but I do think an experienced pilot is still in a better position than most when it comes to identifying different types of aerial phenomena. Yes pilot error does occur, but I find the concept of our own military designing and piloting smooth silver disc shaped craft, at speeds that should kill a man, in civilian flight routs about as plausible as the craft being of ET origin. I'm not saying they are, it's just I feel that this is just a likely as the other theories.

_________________
Northern Ghost Investigations -
Messing around with things we don't understand since 2005


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:58 pm 
Offline
Member of EFFI
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:16 pm
Posts: 979
Location: Darlington
Some of the crafts could well belong to the Yanks and the RAF, but most of them are controlled by creatures from other star systems who frequently visit this planet.

The American government has been in contact with aliens for some time.

_________________
http://www.myspace.com/backdoorpromotions


Last edited by Dell on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject: Re: Ufos - Alien or Not?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:24 pm 
Offline
A Stiff

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:00 pm
Posts: 1262
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R_uNUEL ... annel_page

Is it ? Isn't it. i dunno decide for yourselves. :?:

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/OrbioneKenobie

All the latest goings on are viewable here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Theme designed by stylerbb.net © 2008
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
All times are UTC [ DST ]