It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Post subject: We're all going to be saved ..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:48 pm 
The Ferryman

... By the Galatic Federation .. Wah-hey!

This is something thats come to life on the internet of late .. Blossom Goodchild - a good old fashioned Hippy name there .. has channelled information from Ashtar Command and they are coming for a visit on the 14th of October .. a 2000 mile wide spaceship will show itself across the world for 3 days letting us all know we're not alone and will give a message of Love to all and to save us all from the Illuminati and the New World Order

I dunno - if its real .. great .. If its not - I want some of what Blossom is on .. :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9rs9nqC ... re=related

Post subject: Re: We're all going to be saved ..
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:43 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

Hmm...she sounds fairly un-mad but i have a feeling we're all safe... :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:26 am 
The Ferryman

No sign of that mothership yet...... still it's early!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:18 am 
The Ferryman

Well .. it will happen in the US .. everything happens in the US when you watch any good (bad) UFO movie .. so .. its still early over there!! Eyes to the Skies!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:24 am 
The Ferryman

Hhhhmmm .. an early video??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucir-9kO ... hp?t=38955

I'm convinced!! :shock:

(this starts to repeat half way through!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:09 am 
Underworld Minion

and then what....a new 'religion' for all the 'followers' who just believe that cos its not human and cos they say they are from another world and cos they come in peace then thats all totally true no shit sherlock blah blah blah....
another 'vibration' added in eh....is this one a palatable one for those who dont do god...dont do they system...a nice little net for all the conspiracists who cant get thier heads round the fact that phones can be bugged,crank calls made,people pretending to be things to introduce shit in a palatable way YET A FUCKINGAIN to corner another little niche in the 'market' yet they dont apply the same logic and reasoning to this cos it fits whith what they want it to??????

Not open to manipulation one ickle tiny fuckin bit hehehehehe!!!!

I got no idea on anything but I'm fucked if I'll swap one set of shit for another and see a patttern there hehehehehe!!!
read further....look at the patterns....see the links....see the bigger picture....
or continue to fall into the same old cycle of shite swapping one thing for another blah blah blah.........

break this cycle or there will never be any fuckin change!!!!
The system will just swap the 'faces' it shows to the public!!!

its no fuckin coincidence all the sci fi shit of the last 50 years!!!
its no coincidence the BBC have redone dr who!!!!
And if you want patterns and repetitions then thats a top example hehehehe!!!
Watch these things and look at the symbology and the messages they are giving in an indirect way........
see the patterns...see the links....

if you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got..................

but....I know there are different vibrations out there and here, its obviuos innit!!!
its this mainstream manipulation shit that can fuck right off....

but....if Han solos about he's mine........................

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:23 am 
The Ferryman

Hahah .. of course it is .. In the past when I've researched into the Galactic Federation stuff you can easily see the parallels between Commander Adana (i think thats his name) - chief head honcho of the GF - and every Jesus-like figure ever been written up.

As you know - all of this is the same stuff reworked time and time again. Theres maybe some "truth" at the very core of it all but all the fluff on the outside is there to hide that truth and to give Captain Kirk wannabees a hard on .. :mrgreen:

But - eyes to the skies - they are coming!! (This is a I-got-wood alert!!! :shock: )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 am 
Site Admin

*makes circling motion at side of his head with index finger*

repeat after me:

Ner ner ner ner ner ner

Off to the funny farm!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:55 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

do people really think this ia happening as we speek??? :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:57 pm 
Underworld Minion

Commander Adana...wasnt he outta battlestar gallactica?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:10 pm 
Site Admin

pollen101 wrote:
Commander Adana...wasnt he outta battlestar gallactica?

That was Commander Adama

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:24 pm 
The Ferryman

Ha! I'm just having a guess at the name - its something like I've said.

But .. the US is now starting its day properly .. so start stocking up on your baked beans, putting your tin-foil hat on and building your shelter under the stairs incase we start a shooting at 'em!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:28 pm 
Underworld Minion

bollox!!!!
If they head this one way flash of my tits will have em scuttling back from whence they came sharpish hehehehehe!!!!

Mind...wasnt Starburst or whatever he was called a bit canny from BG?(original one, not looked at the new one, I htink theres a new one anyway!)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:41 pm 
The Ferryman

Starburst?? I know you might like to suck .. but ..

Starbuck .. ermm .. interesting .. suck a starburst and then its really a guy called Starbuck .. interesting :wink: .. and the other dood was Apollo

And Starbuck was Dirk Benedict .. Face from the A-Team .. Called Face for a reason???

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:50 pm 
Underworld Minion

what happened then???
Did Starburst come to me in a dream and I missed him.....damn!!!!!!!
No enlightenment for me then this time hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!

I noticed it made the bbc news hehehe and have read stuff on forums but er.....its not affected me in a way I'm aware of.....I didnt see ET in the supermarket neither did I notice lots of dead lizards in the gutters as I walked to school hehehehe!!!

Or is that all part of the big conspiracy too hehehehehehehe!!!
Bring on the new messiah I say....I'm bored of the old ones hope this new ones better looking hehehehehe beards aint my thing really hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:11 pm 
The Ferryman

Apparently, there were roadworks just outside Sirius and they've had to take a detour through the galactic center and should get here roughly 11:11am on 21st December, 2012 .. That will get people creaming as it fits in with the Mayan Calender stuff!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

told ya before....all this 2008 stuff from 15 years ago has been revamped into the 1212 stuff.......
wonder what whats his name with the timeline info makes of that wouldnt mind asking him.......
tellin ya,your right bout the roadworks what I wanna know is why......every1 all being programmed into the 08 stuff for years Y it suddenly sink wivout trace almost to become 1212 interesting eh.........or not hehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:28 pm 
Underworld Minion

and it seems that as 1212 draws nearer anyway stuffs getting shunted a bit more to 2021 and 2024 etc...........
not the major stuff but little bits and pieces................

I still reckon summat for xmas ish time this year tho...some disaster thing that people will be fed............and people will be murdered for.again.and again.and fuckin again.again.again.and again.
same old same old peoples fuckin lives mean shit same old same old..........

and here we sit saying it again.and again.fuckin again.same old same old.
great inventions these pc's hehehehehe..........gave rise to a whole race of website warriors who actualy achieved..........??????????

Action not words..................
(not u jay, every1, all of us!!!!!!!)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:42 am 
The Ferryman

Well, something will be brewing in the years to 2012 .. We're hitting the financial collapse now with a hurrying up in the centralisation of power .. and following any serious downturn in economies .. wars always follow because they are seen as a way to revitalise the economy.

Plus, on top of that (and why it might be worse that what we've seen before) - the battle is on for securing the world energy supplies. Its no surprise that its now that Russia is starting to flex its muscles again flush from the control and sales of its gas supplies, China's economy is eating up resources like no tomorrow .. and roughly in the middle and up for grabs is the middle-east ... Afghanistan with its gas routes from the Caspian Sea, Iraq with its oil .. plus Iran thrown in for good measure .. We, in the west, are looking to stop them getting nuclear energy so they can't sell their oil to Russia and China.

Whether there is actually anything in the Mayan stuff or not - it could become a self-fullfilling phropecy .. the more that things get tighter in the world and a bit hairy, the more people look to the 2012 stuff, get on edge and so governments make things tighter for control of the energy .. somthing will eventually give and somewhere could go up in a big mushroom cloud and its time to all go hide under the stairs.

Ok, 2012 isn't about the end of the world - but the dawn of a new beginning .. no doubt they'll be some nutters in power who see the new dawn coming after a "cleansing" of the world.

Interesting times indeed ..

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:04 am 
Underworld Minion

interesting???
to who?????????

interesting my arse......
same old pattern yet again,different names different faces same old stuff just revamped and rehashed.

1212 will be what it is and yep of course I totally get ya bout the slef fullfilling prophecy but then if that is the case why are the people who say this bandeing it about all over the place......there doing as they are 'meant' to do with it....they are creating this and giving it far more life that it would have had otherwise..............but yeah...they find it 'interesting' from sat safely behind a nice little computer screen to spread this fear shit in the name of 'telling people whats really going on' etc.

Well I'm all up for people being told 'whats really going on' but then what????
Sit there and theorise forever until it does happen or doesnt happen????

This is the same cycle of shit which keeps this kinda thing in place and why these things carry on like they do.

So what now eh?
more wars...more new saviours from the skies.....more new religions more new world orders so fuckin what????????

Does anyone actually want this to fuckin end or is it just a case of better the devil you know.....stick with this cycle cos its 'comfy' and 'safe' whether this includes aliens,devils,demons angels or fuckin whatever????

Think small get small think big get big think war get war think shit get shit.

If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:30 am 
The Ferryman

You took the words right outts my mouth .. .(isn't that a song?? :? ) .. lawful rebellion is whats needed .. non-compliance.

It might seem a small thing .. but if councils are fining people for putting their bins out on a Tuesday instead of a Wednesday .. we should ALL put out bins out on a Tuesday and ALL tell them to go shove their fines up their ass. It sends out a message that we're not taking this shit any more. The council would soon stop fining people. But would people do something small like this? No. To afraid of the big nasty council / state.

Did you know that the majority of "laws" aren't "laws" at all - but statutes? And a statute is only enforceable by law with our consent? And our consent is automatically granted when our birth certificate is filled in and sent to the registrar? So what happens when we withdraw our consent? All these shitty little rules and regulations don't apply to us anymore because they aren't enforceable by law against us.

There is a growing movement, certainly in Commonwealth countries around the world, where people are declaring themselves a Freeman-Of-The-Land which is our right to do under the Magna Carter. People are starting to use their own laws against them. Becoming a Freeman is basically telling the state that you are no longer a Child - as defined by your birth certificate which is the only official document the government has about you and your existence and is used as a document to contract you into giving your consent. By doing this and showing you're in fact a responsible adult and don't need looking after anymore by the state - you can become a Freeman-Of-The-Land and no longer be governed by statute and corporate law. So the theory goes, anyway .. :D

Ultimately, we need to - en masse - claim that we're just not taking this anymore. We're not accepting it. When we do that and stick to our guns - then what are they going to do? Put everyone in jail? No - the government then has to start doing what its designed to do - govern FOR the people, not govern DESPITE the people.

Once that happens - all this shit stops.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:40 am 
Underworld Minion

yep...and another level of shit comes in hehehe but I'll all up for it!
small bands of people been doing this for years,nowt new!
So why is it being sold enmasse now eh????
The governements are being done away within the forms that we know them as cos they are no longer effective so now its acceptable to go along with this its all part of it hehehehehehe!!!!

Fuck the freeman shit just do....dont talk dont preach dont enlighten just do.......
ha, you speak of songs heres some relevant years from 20 odd years ago:

We're all caught in a web of power
And we are all holding each other in place
Forced into position by one another
I see I'm ready to break free

But... I can't move unless you fucking do
You can't move unless I choose to
How much longer are we gonna wait?

I never said it could, I said it would, it can, it will, it is happening

Still relevant still apt still people dont fuckin get it hehehehehehe!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:11 am 
Site Admin

I dont beleive any of this crap.

The entire world is in an economic downturn. Japan, China and Taiwan are suffering just as much as we are.

Russia are just being dumb, they know fine well that if they take the world to the brink again, maybe just maybe there will be no world left for them to rule over....if they survive.....which they wouldnt. All reserves of oil and gas would be contaminated, all water, the planet would be dead.

their miltary would be screwed, we have allies in the Middle east, if we decided to stop oil goign to Russia they would have to rely on their own, the money from export would stop and their military would be destroyed financially all over again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:33 am 
The Ferryman

Yeah, everyone is suffering the economic downturn .. but who is best suited to come out of it the strongest? The west - with its trillions of debt - or China, who owns that debt?

And your assuming that its Russia that would take the world to the brink - who says? We in the west aren't as rosey as our glorius leaders would have us think . .a wounded animal lashes out, remember .. Russia is gaining in confidence because of the shit state we (well, the US really) are in. And themselves, with an uncoming economic powerhouse as its chief ally, they have all the confidence in the world to start excersing their power again (which they have every right to do if we view it from Geo-Political stand point - the US does, so why not them to?).

Of course, its all a sham and all bullshit. The economic "slump" being a part of it - its manipulated into being by a few rich and powerful. The entire economic system is a sham in itself - I find it funny that we've just pumped so many "taxpayers" billions into the banking system so they can loan it back to the taxpayer and charge the taxpayer interest on it which is what caused the problem in the first place (if you believe the crap) and we're so dumb to not realise how we're being screwed. As Claire says above : If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got. But they have to do this because the entire system is based on debt and the money we have in our pockets has no value whatsoever backing it - only debt. They've dug the hole and the pigeons are coming home to roost - The Fractional Reserve system is a system of the unlimited in a world of the limited.

What happens after a slump? War. War results in taking out more debt (which boosts the economy) from the banks and pumping it into military development and military industry. Since the outset of the Fiat Money system we've had war with a greater regularity - the economy as it is needs war and the bankers that control the money want war as that results in greater debt.

Its a screwed up system .. As our make-believe - unlimited - economy grows, we need to pull more and more - limited - resources out of the ground to cover the debt. So nations become more and more competitive over those resources - certainly the big nations. War is a natural conclusion of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:46 am 
Site Admin

Jay wrote:
Yeah, everyone is suffering the economic downturn .. but who is best suited to come out of it the strongest? The west - with its trillions of debt - or China, who owns that debt?

And your assuming that its Russia that would take the world to the brink - who says? We in the west aren't as rosey as our glorius leaders would have us think . .a wounded animal lashes out, remember .. Russia is gaining in confidence because of the shit state we (well, the US really) are in. And themselves, with an uncoming economic powerhouse as its chief ally, they have all the confidence in the world to start excersing their power again (which they have every right to do if we view it from Geo-Political stand point - the US does, so why not them to?).

Of course, its all a sham and all bullshit. The economic "slump" being a part of it - its manipulated into being by a few rich and powerful. The entire economic system is a sham in itself - I find it funny that we've just pumped so many "taxpayers" billions into the banking system so they can loan it back to the taxpayer and charge the taxpayer interest on it which is what caused the problem in the first place (if you believe the crap) and we're so dumb to not realise how we're being screwed. As Claire says above : If you do what you've always done you'll get what you've always got. But they have to do this because the entire system is based on debt and the money we have in our pockets has no value whatsoever backing it - only debt. They've dug the hole and the pigeons are coming home to roost - The Fractional Reserve system is a system of the unlimited in a world of the limited.

What happens after a slump? War. War results in taking out more debt (which boosts the economy) from the banks and pumping it into military development and military industry. Since the outset of the Fiat Money system we've had war with a greater regularity - the economy as it is needs war and the bankers that control the money want war as that results in greater debt.

Its a screwed up system .. As our make-believe - unlimited - economy grows, we need to pull more and more - limited - resources out of the ground to cover the debt. So nations become more and more competitive over those resources - certainly the big nations. War is a natural conclusion of it.

the other part of the economic problems is investing in foreign markets.
If we had a closed currency we would not be suffering as much as we are.

Russia has to remember that many many countries will not permit it to flex its muscles too much.
The recent spat in its former territory was 6 of one half a dozeon of the other. Both sides provoked and Russia eventually carried out what it threatened to do. Bit like what we did in the Falklands I guess.

Russia knows that if it loses its export to Europe then its screwed royally....or is that socially in their case?????

They cannot rely on Cuba because of its repairing relations with the US (Cuba seems to have learnt a long and costly lesson for its moment of foolishness, but its only the people of Cuba that were hurt by the US embargo)

China as always is an unknown entity, but upsetting the west by siding with Russia would plunge its economy into MASS termoil. It has enoug trouble of its own already, while it has a mighty (number wise) army, it could ill afford a modern war.
Iran is even toeing the line, albeit petuously, but never the less its doing what it must. Even N.Korea is becoming western friendly in its own way with the recent dismantling of nuclear power producing equipment, yes there was a blip when it threw a strop over not being taken of the axis of evil list.

Russia knows it has a chance to pressure the western economy. But it also know s the western world can cripple Russia. We are not talking Russia V USA, we are talking Russia versus USA and Europe.