It is currently Sun May 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Post subject: Northallerton UFO *Ripon Gazette*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 pm 
A Stiff

Odd lights in Northallerton

MYSTERIOUS lights seen in the night sky over Ripon and Masham last month were also spotted over Northallerton.
Following our reports of the sightings, Gavin Bagshaw, of Northallerton, emailed to say that he and his family saw similar objects in the sky on the night of August 9.

"It was at 9.55pm and we were driving down Harewood Lane in Northallerton and we saw three orange orbs hanging in the sky that were in a triangle shape which then moved into a horizontal line. I stopped the car and my wife, two teenage daughters and myself watched the lights for a few minutes before they moved off," said Mr Bagshaw.

"We then drove to our house which is about 500 yards away and we saw the same lights ahead of us that were moving very slowly in an eastwardly direction. We watched the lights for several minutes before they disappeared behind cloud in the distance.

"We could not hear any noise from the objects as you would expect to do with the jet aircraft that fly over our house after take off from Leeming."

The full article contains 189 words and appears in Ripon Gazette newspaper.Page 1 of 1

Last Updated: 05 September 2008 1:08 PM
Source: Ripon Gazette

All the latest goings on are viewable here.