It is currently Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm

Post subject: Life on mars
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:45 pm 
It's becoming increasingly clear that the strange objects and structures
photographed on mars,by NASA'S own Global mars surveyor,are artificial in origin.
If its artificial,that means they were built by someone.
Maybe we originated on mars and our ancient ancestors built the stuctures
If not,then it must be some other alien race.
Now, dont you think that the discovery of these structures and vegetation would be earth shatteringly important news?
So,what do we get on the news?.....David Boreham has scored a goal for the L.A.Galaxy football team...well,whoopee shit!!,i couldnt care less.

Its interesting to note that Humans are the only animal that squints in strong sunlight.suggesting maybe, that we came from a place which has less sunlight or at least,not as strong.......Mars????
Anyone interested in this subject can find loads of stuff ont' tinternetweb
the vegetation fotos are particularly striking.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

Do you think maybe certain high rank people i.e Navy, government peeps like that may know much more about plantes etc than they let on!
i know its just a program but take the X files..lol Some stories on there which do make ya think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:56 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

personally i believe that there are people who do actually know more than they are really letting on, maybe their excuse for not telling or admitting to people is so then they can prevent mass panic...

but personally why would anyone want to panic, if there was reason to panic i.e the "aliens" (i use that word loosely as we are aliens to them) would have done it ages ago. maybe its just the human nature of cautiousness where when people are unsure of something they don't talk about it..

who knows.....

maybe the "aliens" already live amongst us as in men in black :wink:

and i don't take the mickey when i say that who are we to know what really happens or is really happening?

i remember reading somewhere that some films and series are no loosely related to true events..... can't remember where i saw it more than likely on the net somewhere :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:07 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

we are arrogant to think we are alone in the universe man can not be the only intelligent species to evolve after the BIG BANG

there are poeple out there who know more there must be I just wish I was one of them

who knows i might be keeping an eye on you for the goverment lol :lol:

carl@northern-ghost-investigations.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:40 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

:roll: there are also people with delusions out there ain't there carl......

i agree though it just sees strange to me to even try and think that we are the only life forms around, but unfortunately some people do think like that... maybe its through ignorance but maybe just maybe its they way some people are conditioned :wink:

if people in high up places know about anything they will surely attempt to cover up as best as they can and tell people that there is no such thing etc :wink:

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:08 pm 
Someone Very Strange

jinjo - tru what you saying

Roswell 60years on they starting to wrap it up with good evidance, but Q still remain
The structures on Mars, in recent program they showd it to be formations trick on eye, but again unanswerd Q,

Again I say to what I said in another thread, we too assume or the higher (milatary and NASA) that we need water, oxygen and other, however this is only due to the fact that we have adapted to our surroundings and those that are born are born with this so they would need water and oxygen. But we may hve started on another planet. who knows.

Like the squint at sun thing, not thought of that. Yeap there has to be life out there and maybe there is a reason we visited by alien craft (refuse to say UFO here). Maybe we just experimeants (some dying planet they race wanted to find a new planet, and we are that planet, put it that way have you noticed how since the planets changes - climate, shifts, weather increases so does the Alien Craft sightings.)

Didn't they say that once they pyrimads in eygpt where in line with those a mars.

Interesting and I think we need to know, why hide it from us, if there is life they maybe able to safe earth. Id rather know if there is than not

wolf

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:53 pm 
The Ferryman

Yeah, I've kept my eye on the artifact discoveries on Mars - the real interesting ones are the ones that show a strange text and writing along (unless the set is in Hollywood and we're seeing prop serial numbers :wink: )

One of my big interests is in the Ancient Astronaught theory which suggests visitation at the dawn of mankind - the bible talks about the sons of the Gods who came down and took the daughters of man as wives, and other cultures (supposedly unconnected at the time) speak of the same events - also, you can see artwork - both primitative and relatively modern - showing 'aliens' and 'UFOs'

Yeah, again, Science talks about only life as we know it - carbon based and at this moment in time only accepts that as a possibilty - no doubt when a silicon based lifeform (or energy based - :shock: - same as ghosts???) .. pops down to say hello, they'll claim the knew that was possible all along - as they always do .. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:27 am 
Stone Tape Recording

Look at the Pyamids and things like that! If they were built by man they were so clever and they always seem to point upstairs these type of places. Interesting! I dont think i believe in the lights in the sky and space ships etc but there must be something there, i mean we are here, we cant be the only people, or are we? :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:19 pm 
Andrea wrote:
Do you think maybe certain high rank people i.e Navy, government peeps like that may know much more about plantes etc than they let on!
i know its just a program but take the X files..lol Some stories on there which do make ya think.

The military and governments of the world have known for decades,if not longer.
The military may even have back-engineered alien craft at places like area 51.
In fact its been said that the US government are co-operating with aliens in exchange for technology.
Have you ever noticed how fast technology is progressing,especially when you realize its only "yesterday",so to speak,that things like the telephone,light bulbs etc...were invented.
The powers that be dont really want us to know whats really going on so its drip-fed through to us with things like the X-files,all the sci-fi movies etc.

Post subject: Re: Life on mars
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:04 pm 
Member of EFFI

Could some one please post any of these Mars artifacts on here ? I have not seen them before.

' The Face on Mars ' ? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:50 am 
The Ferryman

Ok - things will always be open to interpretation - we won't know we see these things with our eyes .. but, here's a little video for you, Dell .. Guy doing the main talking is Richard C. Hoagland from http://www.enterprisemission.com which includes loads of analysis from data sent back from Mars

Video is from YouTube :

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:57 pm 
Member of EFFI

Thanks Jay. I enjoyed that video. Interesting footage.