It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:54 am

Post subject: Quiet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:04 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Have the ghosts stopped playing? :lol:

I've been working abroad hence my lack of posting, at a massive country house built in 1605 and not one spirit to be seen, heard or felt!! Normally living in the basement of such an establishment would have my nerves shot, however despite the majority of the family dying at the property over the hundreds of years since it was built, none of their spirits seemed to remain there.

They were even buried in the chapel yard next door :shock: but you could walk through there at the dead (excuse the pun) of night no bother!! Disappointing :cry:

Anyone been up to much, any investigations?

Post subject: Re: Quiet
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:57 pm 
The Ferryman

Hi Frazer and welcome back. Things have been a bit quiet on here I agree which seems happens from time to time. We're all still here though; mostly chatting in our 'private area' that only the initiated have access too ;)

Since we last spoke we've been dealing with a few private cases which I obviously can't talk about, and we've just had a meeting/team building jaunt to talk about future NGI 'adventures'.

We've been chatting on our Facebook group too if you have access to that.

Feel free to start a topic and I'm sure people will contribute to it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

welcome back Fraser, hope you enjoyed your time away. not all spirit like to come back to the building they lived in, maybe spirit pass onto other buildings which have more meaning to them, maybe their looking down and around loved ones who need and ask for their help, shame you didn't pick up on anything though

been contacting spirit since 2006

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:39 pm 
Scaredy Cat

doktor_phibes wrote:
Hi Frazer and welcome back. Things have been a bit quiet on here I agree which seems happens from time to time. We're all still here though; mostly chatting in our 'private area' that only the initiated have access too ;)

Since we last spoke we've been dealing with a few private cases which I obviously can't talk about, and we've just had a meeting/team building jaunt to talk about future NGI 'adventures'.

We've been chatting on our Facebook group too if you have access to that.

Feel free to start a topic and I'm sure people will contribute to it.

I've just joined the Facebook group there mate, good way of keeping in touch. I'd be definately interested in any group meets or public investigations if any are planned for the future so i'll keep an eye out if anything crops up.

I've got plenty of spare time on my hands until February when i start a new job, so i've applied to the Heugh gun battery as a volunteer, might throw some things up!

Hope everyone is well :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:44 pm 
Scaredy Cat

AprilButterfly wrote:
welcome back Fraser, hope you enjoyed your time away. not all spirit like to come back to the building they lived in, maybe spirit pass onto other buildings which have more meaning to them, maybe their looking down and around loved ones who need and ask for their help, shame you didn't pick up on anything though

April you have a PM.

Also, you're right, i think with it being such an idyllic place being put to rest there really meant being put to rest. I just thought with it being such an old building, there must be something. Nothing, i asked the owner's wife and she said nothing had happened to any of the family either. Just shows you should always have an open mind going into places!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:13 pm 
The Ferryman

Yep, welcome back Frazer ..