It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 9:15 am

Post subject: spirit removal by remote viewing
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:50 pm 
Scaredy Cat

I am writing this post to draw your attention towards the remote viewing in terms of spirits. We stay in New Delhi, India. My father Arun Gupta has paranormal skills, remote viewing to be precise. He specializes in dealing with spirits remotely, by using photographs of the victim(s) and their houses. He can also, at any given point in time, remotely visit your house and give you a rough description of what it looks like without actually being there.My father uses this technique for locating spirits and ghosts,the thing that create a difference is that he can release the spirit at that point of time easily .He can talk and can see the spirits without an effort moreover he need not to visit the sight as he can do the whole process of releasing the spirit remotely sitting thousand miles away from that place.For this complete task he need some pictures of that place and need to ask few questions from the peolpe living there. We are into this field from past 12 years working for the happy lives.Right now we are looking for some working opportunities.
Neha
Ph no : 9999 678 555