PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:13 pm 
Part-Time Investigator

NAME...katrina (angel)
LOCATION..newcastle upon tyne
DOB..27/07/1975
SCEPTIC/BELIEVER..believer
FAV SPOOKY FILM..entity
MOST WANTED INVEST FOR ME..chingle hall
WEB SITE... paranormal-phenomenon.... http://www.paranormalphenomenon.forumup.co.uk

ADDITIONAL INFO
i have always for some reason had an avid interest in the paranormal,i believe i have had many paranormal experiences in my short 31 years..the first of which i can remeber at the tender age of 10.
over the years i have wanted to gain more knowledge and understanding into this once tabboo subject..and learn myself how to deal with and control this gift if that the appropriate word.

my many experiences have included me to believe i have had visual,audio and physical contact with spirit..and little by little i am developing and understanding it more.

as some of you may be aware i came face to face with what some people fear in the world of spirit..living the nightmare of a haunting..this is the only time in my life i felt completely alone and not in control of a situation..it was eventually resolved after 4 years,but only after seeking refuge from itvs haunted homes team.

because of this negative experience and my love and pasion on this subject i joined forums to talk to people with similar beliefs as myself,and found it is more acceptable now,and have now went on to create my own paranormal forum..