It is currently Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Post subject: New to the forum saying hello
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm 
Someone Strange

Hi people as you know my sign on name is Yorkie (no prizes from where I originate eh) I am 50 yrs and have had a life long interest in the paranormal but it is not until very recently that I have done anything about it, (Well when I was 20 yrs I did an all night vigil at Selby Abbey but was unconvinced about our experiences.)

I am a State Registered Paramedic with 26yrs service behind me and now on the run up to retirement to let the younger crews take over the mantle I currently work on the Rapid Response cars based in east Durham area but frequently get into Teesside etc.
I have been on a couple of outings (offically run ) H/pool and Chillingham with mixed results and thoughts.. I have also done a few little bits on my own ie The site of the fort on Eyemouth cliff top nr the Canon site again I had some nice Orb activity. I am looking forward to doing a few more, now I have done some It has spiked my interest to find out more. I would describe myself as open minded and willing to learn an accept things as they are and not what they might be.. Anyway enough about me it time for nightshift again....
all the very best
Yorkie :)

Post subject: Re: New to the forum saying hello
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:57 am 
Site Admin

Hi Yorkie,

Welcome to the site.

Glad your interest has been revived.
I think at Hartlepool you got a good taste of what Ghost hunting really is like (not so many ghosts but occasional unexplained things).

And I hope you got to learn that as a group NGI are in it for the reality not to make people scared.

Have a good look around here, theres a lot of topics covered and hopefully when things settle down in my own schedule I shall contribute more.

Regards
Anth

Post subject: Re: New to the forum saying hello
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:12 am 
The Ferryman

Yeah, actually paranormal investigation tend to differ quite a bit from 'guest night ghosts hunts' but tens to be a lot more fascinating. Things are a bit slow on the forum at present as a few people are very busy (Hallowe'en Time!), but we'll be back up to full strength before too long.