It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:06 am

Post subject: My Profile!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Thought I would do another one!

I'm Andrea., Im 34 Years old from Sunderland and I'm part of a Paranormal Team called "Para-Investigations". We concentrate on Team Only Invest's as I believe Ghost watches is a quick way to get money.

I'm a Skeptic but open minded. I have been part of 3 team's so Ive had some Experience in the way different teams work. We use uptodate Technical equipment on our Investigations. I do not believe in Mediums, Sensitives or people who believe they can sense things. Its not personal just my view and also I do know of some Fake's and that is the truth.
People sometimes tell me I debunk things when it comes to the Paranormal All i can say is "Huh Duh yea"! lol that is what Debunking is about!

My Fav place of all time where I have Investigated was about 3 months ago at a Private Location It was a massive 16th Century House and was well spooky but was really a great location. Amazing place, sorry cant name it though.

I'm Interested in the Psychology side of Investigations and always have been.

My Fav Music/bands are: Linkin Park, Razorlight and The Calling.

Any Questions? Go right ahead! lol

[color=#400080]The Mind is a powerful tool[/color]
www.para-investigations.co.uk

Post subject: Re: My Profile!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:12 pm 
Underworld Minion

Questions.....?????
Hmmmm................

Do you not think that there can be some very good 'ghost watches' and some very poor 'team only invos'?From my experience I dont think that because a team might make money from doing investigations that this is an indication of the quality of any 'investigative' procedures either in a positive or negative way,nor that there is anything wrong with making money from doing ghost watches/guest nights so long as the prices charged reflect the 'service' provided ,so to speak!

When you say you dont believe in mediums/sensitives etc what exactly dont you believe?

Bit confused also as to the debunking bit - sorry, its late,been a long week hehe xxxxxx

Respect the fact you cant name your fav location but can you tell us a bit more bout why it is your fav,did you experience things there which made you question, or was it just the location itself which you loved!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:19 pm 
Scaredy Cat

People say "WE are a non money making team" When u do a ghost watch and pay for a place u also charge other people to come add money on so teams do make money! Dont know why teams lie about it for lol
When we do paid Invest's we put our own money in, we do team only.
the last ghost watch we did was Yonks ago as we were asked to do it for a location. We concentrate on Team only that is why we get great locations.

I have met many mediums/ senstives and most i believe to be fake, out team has a team medium Rob and i have many talks to him about all this.
But Rob has been to places he never knew he was going to at all.. Not a lot of mediums/Sens can say that! I have been part of 3 teams and have met a lot of fake people and some good people its like everything there is good people and bad people and its a shame for the bad people as they make a laffing stock of the team they are part of.

ive always said Im willing to be proved wrong and i stand by that....
I want to go somewhere and have an experience where i wouldnt question it..... Never happened.. ive been doing this since 2003 now!!!!

As for the location we went to.. Yea it was an amazing place... we did get some EVP's which have been checked with some equipment and they are good but personally i didnt see or feel anything. For me it was just the Location it was excellent and the surroundings as well was lush.

Whats your Fav place?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

my fav place.......???

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...................

For consistency (and controversy)gotta be the Fleece,but away from that, for me personally a place in the Lakes,no idea if its meant to be haunted or not,but I've had some ace experiences there!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:24 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Cool

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:38 am 
The Ferryman

Hi Andrea, good to see you back. Seems like you've been very busy with Para Investigations.
You should really get some of your investigation data/reports up on your website as you sound like you are very thorough.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:49 am 
The Ferryman

Andrea!!! All Aboard!

Long time and all that shit .. I'm going to bust your balls tho ... as usual .. How can you be an Open Minded Sceptic who loves to Debunk? :mrgreen:

Welcome back tho Andrea - always a pleasure!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:37 pm 
Stone Thrower

ha Im so not getting in this convo (AGAIN) :wink: :lol: