It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:24 am

Post subject: A little about me
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:01 pm 
Scaredy Cat

I'm Dani, Bekki's younger brother. I am a skeptic, I think all this paranormal stuff is a load of nonsence (No offence). The only reason I popped in is because I wanted to see what Bekki was getting up to with you lot.

I have to admit, that there are things I cannot explain, but Im sure there must be some kind of logical explanation for them, I just wasn't looking hard enough.

I am willing to support Bekki in whatever she believes in, but unless I have 100% proof of the afterlife, then I will remain a skeptic.

Part of me is intrigued because Bekki is not the type of person to believe something that is unexplainable. Because of her Aspergers, she is a very logical person, so I have to admit that the fact she believes in stuff like this, frightens me. I know she has experienced stuff that I cant explain. But whether it is paranormal I dont know.

Post subject: Re: A little about me
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:16 pm 
Underworld Minion

interesting stuff!
Also esp interesting what you say about Bekki etc and how this has gotten your attention more because of this etc maybe.....
Bekki has told us about the ouijaboard time I htink you are refering to,can you describe it from your perspective!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:26 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Well when she suggested it, I thought it would be a bit of a laugh to entertain us. But when we didnt get anything at first i was ready to give up, when it suddenly started to move and spell out my nan's pet name for me. I must admit I thought it may be Bekki first, but when it went onto say other stuff, I asked her to move her hand off the board and it continued. It certainly come up with some stuff that the other two would never know. I cant really explain it, I cant say for sure it was paranormal, as I dont belive in that conception, but there where some things that I found it hard to explain. I found it amazing that Jason said he could smell baccy, then it spelt out Gorden who was a realtive, who smoked rollies. I like to think that somehow it was myself controlling the board due subconciously. But I dont know.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm 
Underworld Minion

interesting stuff madman.....I think I'm slightly with you on the ouija board thing,I'm not totally convinced its anything at all to do with spirit (altho I;m not saying its not,depends on what you mean by spirit I suppose) but its def interesting stuff,especially for you as a sceptic who (forgive me if I'm wrong) would normally write off or scoff at stuff like this maybe???!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:01 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Yeah I'd normally come up with a rational explanations, so it stumps me when I cant.