It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:13 pm

Post subject: Kevs Profile
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:07 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Hi everyone !

Im 26 from Cramlington, Northumberland work as a production worker in a factory. Just left the Army after 8 years last september and am still finding my feet and deciding what to do with the rest of my life as a civvy lol.

I've been interested in the paranormal ever since i was a kid. I also enjoy reading about Military History and keeping myself fit doing Ju jitsu, football and Triathlon.

Cant say i have experienced anything paranormal in my life thats until i did my first investigation on the 18th July at the keep. I've had a few dreams before which have maybe given me a message but didnt realise it. Like a few months ago my girlfriend who lives in Belfast had given up smoking for 4 months, i reallly hate it so wanted her to give up. I dreamt that she had started smoking again so i asked her if she had started again out of curiosity after the dream. She said 'how did you know ? i got really stressed yesterday and am back on them'.

Im always reading books about the supernatural, afterlife etc. The more i read the more i want to know. I'd class myself as a believer but am very rational and like hearing possible explanations. So want to find out for myself what is out there and have lots of fun trying :)

At the keep on friday night i was'nt really expecting much to happen really but was quite surprised when it did. Firstly when i was doing a human pendulum with Pam, Wolfe and the group. Pam was calling out to the spirits and asking for them to push or pull one of us to make contact. I had the back of my left knee pushed slowly and deliberatley twice then Richard from Carlisle had his legs collapse in front of me. Then went into a trance covered in sweat as the rest of us were freezing. The rest of the night was fairly quiet with a few vibrations doing the ouija board and twists of the glass. At times i did feel a headache start to come on in certain areas and could feel after a while of being in a room whether something was present or not. I really enjoyed trying out the different methods of contacting spirits and cant wait to go on my next investigation.

I'd really like to join a ghost hunting group so i could get out on investigations more often and meet more like minded people. As my friends and workmates think im nuts spending the night ghost hunting in castle keep. They say i should be out getting leathered in town !

Post subject: Re: Kevs Profile
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:45 am 
Underworld Minion

Hi Kev welcome to ngi!

glad you enjoyed it at the Keep!

Thats interesting about your dream......what other dreams have you had like this?

'should be getting leathered in town' hehehehehe!!!Why 'should ' you hehehehehe!!!

Looking forward to reading your posts!!!

have fun!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:03 am 
Underworld Minion

meant to ask.....

the all important question......

who do you support then? (footy!The skeptic/believer battle can wait hehehe)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:32 am 
The Ferryman

Glad you enjoyed the Keep Kev, it was good to meet you. Hope to see you out with us again sometime.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:00 pm 
The Ferryman

Hiya there Kev .. was good to meet you on Friday even tho we weren't in the same group.

And your mates think your nuts for spending a night in the Keep looking for ghosts? Well, they may have a point .. :lol: .. but its good to be out there looking for these things rather than sitting at home watching Corrie! Tho the bit about getting leathered in town .. yeah, I can see the appeal of that!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:05 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Dont kid yourself Jay im sure you watch corrie too thats why you start the investigations at 9.30 pm lol. Theres a lot of closet soap lovers out there your not the only one :)

I really enjoyed meeting the NGI team at the keep. Theres definately a good mix of charachters in the team. Think i'll definatly be booking up for the Golden Fleece on the 5th September.

I bet you and the team have all found that once you've done your first investigation its hard to stop :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:13 pm 
Scaredy Cat

Yeah Claire i'd definatly class myself as more of a believer than a sceptic but still want more proof before i fully make my mind up. Seeing Derek Acorah and his apparent possesions isnt enough for me lol. Want to experience it for myself, Not the possesions i hope tho :shock:

As for my dream was probably a coincidence, too much cheese before bedtime or the start to my psychic powers ha ha

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:07 am 
Underworld Minion

hey,if it was the cheese then it sounds good stuff; where do I get some ???!!!!!

''the start of your psychic powers''
maybe the start of you realising your potential........???!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:43 pm 
A Stiff

pollen101 wrote:
meant to ask.....

the all important question......

who do you support then? (footy!The skeptic/believer battle can wait hehehe)

Hey stop it you your a girlie and not suposed to chat about football! :roll:

http://velvetslayer.invisionzone.com/index.php?act=idx