It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:22 am

Post subject: Heidi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:41 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hello everyone

My name is Heidi i am 32 years old and live with my partner Steve in Gateshead. We have 6 children, aged 14, 13, 10, 9, 4 and 1 (3 boys and 3 girls). I thought i would put a profile about myself as we are attending the next investigation with you guys, and no one knows who we are.

I have always had an interest in spirituality, and in the past I have attended a development circle. I have also been part of another online spiritualist group who also did overnight investigations, but i left after roughly 5 years to have some time out away from this while i was pregnant with my last child, and also to spend some time with the family overall really. In the past i have given readings on a psychic and spiritual level although still very much developing, and if im honest still used to 'doubt' a lot....still a little on the fence. I can still sense spirit around me, but I havnt tried to make contact for a long time now.

Steve and I have done a few overnight investigations with the online group i mentioned before. We went to the Galleries of Justice in Nottingham , The fighting Cocks Inn in Corby Glenn, and the Schooner Hotel, Alnmouth.

I am also very interested in Reflexology, i have many books that i have self taught myself with, although i am hoping to go get the necessary certificates once my youngest starts Nursery, and then progress to work in this field.

I also have an interest in Crystals, Tarot, Art (drawing/sketching) and also being in the countryside and visiting castles.

Well i think thats it, if ive missed anything im sure we'll chat about it in the forums as we go along. So, its lovely to meet you all, and hopefuly i'll get to know you properly soon.

Heidi xx

Post subject: Re: Heidi
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:46 pm 
A Stiff

Welcome to NGI Heidi enjoy the Belivers vs Sceptics merry go round or should i say the magic roundabout while you are here. :)

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:11 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hi Orbione kenobie

I believe its good that we do question things and not to believe in something immediatly. I feel it would be silly to do so. However, there are folk that do, and i respect that. people do have their own perspectives and beliefs.
I used to be 100% believer....now i'd say i was about 75% believer, maybey even less??. The reason i say that is that i do still sense spirit around me, i just feel i need to have that 'full apparition' proof. (i bet you wouldnt mind having a penny every time you've heard someone say that) Id like to physically see something for real, rather than in my minds eye. Saying that, i havnt been 'into' all this for a long time either, so i'd like to just see how things develop....but, no, going back to enjoying the merry go round, its good to debate these things, and often interesting to read what others think.
Thankyou for the welcome (and the pre warning lol) :) Its nice to meet you.

Heidi x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:19 pm 
The Ferryman

Hello hello hello Heidi .. have another penny - "I need to see a full apparition too" ..

See you on Sat ..

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:27 pm 
Stone Thrower

Hi Heidi,

Look forward to meeting you and hubby tomorrow night

and a BIG WELCOME

from me :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:47 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Hi Jay and Sue.....thankyou, we're looking forward to tomorrow :D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:19 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hi heidi welcome to the forum,
i hope you enjoyed last night it was nice to meet you both

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:23 pm 
Stone Thrower

yeah Heidi -- was good to meet you n Steve last night, hope you guys enjoyed it, Im sure we'll see you some time in the future :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:28 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Thanks Kris and Sue.....yeah we really enjoyed it last night, everyone made us really welcome and it was very interesting. Especially for me as i havnt tried to make contact with spirit for a long time, so i was suprised at what i picked up. It was good to hear about the other groups too (the stones getting thrown - shame we missed that) but our group still managed to get somethings. Anyway i wont say too much in here ill type it on the correct board.
Oh and yes, we are hoping to do a few more local ones again (Castle Keep lol), it used to get too tiring for steve when we used to travel to the likes of Nottingham etc for an overnighter then to drive back straight after.

Right im off to upload my photos of last night....see if theres anything interesting on them.

Heidi xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:00 am 
Stone Thrower

Aww Im so glad you enjoyed it and that you know you still can "pick up" on things. Yeah I was well impressed with all the stones being thrown at our group! --sure was a first for me (although on our last visit another group got them too) but these stones were strangely hot, how I dunno since the whole building was so cold lol -- yeah hope to see you at the Keep........ any good pics then?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:06 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Yeah i have a few with orbs on, more than i thought actually, but nothing spectacular. I would still like to share them though but ill have to suss out how to put them on here first. I have got them uploaded onto my facebook page if all else fails lol, but ill still try to get them on here.

Yeah thats wierd about the stones. With them being warm..... hmmmm its possible that someone has had hold of them in their hands for a long time warming them up, however if everyone was accounted for (no one wandering around on their own) then what other explanation is there :) We were all there for the same thing - proof....no one in the group is going to do that!
My own personal outlook is that they were warm from the energy...apparently spirit have to use a lot of energy to be able to make something move.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:08 pm 
Stone Thrower

yep Heidi, my thoughts too :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:14 pm 
A Stiff

I agree it's more likley that if these stones were propelled by spirit then a proportion of the energy expended will remain locked within the object.

All the latest goings on are viewable here.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:19 pm 
The Ferryman

Hey Heidi - if your struggling to get them on here then don't despair .. I'm in the process of writing up a few tutorials for people and will be posting them on the forums somewhere .. we've just switched to this new version and with a few upgraded and new features, not everyone is familiar with them ..

Alternatively, if you want to mail them to me - I can post them up for you .. just send them to jay@northern-ghost-investigations.com

I might not be able to reply due to the issues me and you have with our mails back and forth, but I can certainly receive yours ..

EDIT : If written up how to upload pics follow this link .. Upload Pics to the forum

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:10 pm 
Someone Very Strange

Heres the first lot of pics from Bowes Museum....I wont be sending all of the pics as there over 100, ill just send the ones that have something on, but like i say theres nothing brilliant.... i'll let you make your own minds up, as we all have different views

ADMIN NOTE : I've deleted your pics from this post Heidi as you've requested below as I notice you've posted them on another thread .. people can view them here

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:13 pm 
Someone Very Strange

oh man!! put them on the wrong post now!! hahah im having a bad day lol...im not thick really - honest haha...if theres anyway you can move these to the appropriate thread, id appreciate it lol...i shall put the others there too.