It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 pm

Post subject: Most Haunted Live, Transylvania
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

For the first time ever, Most Haunted Live will be filmed abroad, choosing the spookiest and most legendary of all places; Transylvania, as Yvette Fielding, psychic David Wells, and the regular Most Haunted crew search for the legend of Dracula. In a sensational 3-night special event, transmitting live and exclusive on LIVINGtv, starting from Friday 23rd February, 9pm what or who will the team uncover...?

Hunedoara and Corvin Castle in Transylvania will set the scene for this Most Haunted Live. They will attempt to make contact with the spirit 'Vlad the Impaler' thought to be the inspiration behind the legend of 'Dracula'.

Yvette Fielding and her team will spend each of the three long nights exploring different areas of the infamous 14th Century castle, where Vlad is said to have been imprisoned for over 7 years, and is believed now be home to other 'invisible' inhabitants which roam the castle.

Originally known as Vlad Dracula, the horrors of this legendary characters cruelty to other human beings gave him the name 'Vlad the Impaler'. It will be up to Yvette, Karl and the camera crew to search the castle in the hope of finding out more about his life including his birth in this vast open country, discover more about the devastating cruelty he inflicted on others; his imprisonment at the castle and finally his death in the wars against the Ottoman Empire.

Join the Most Haunted team, if you dare, on this highly anticipated investigation into one of the spookiest places on earth to see if they can discover more about the life and spirit of the legendary 'Dracula.' There will be no studio audience present in Romania, but viewers will be able to fully interact with the show via the Most Haunted Live website.

http://www.livingtv.co.uk/mosthaunted/559.php

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:16 am 
Someone We Know

I haven't seen a decent post in ages...including mine. Is the site dying?

Lets get some resh ideas in the pipeline ;)

Mind you...people have been trying to do that for over a hundred years now.

Spiritualism.

Now there's the ongoing joke.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:43 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:46 am 
The Ferryman

Hah .. no , not dying ... a few people are currently off-line and so things are a bit quiet here - and I haven't had the time of late to trawl the net looking for paranormal news stories ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:38 pm 
The Ferryman

Shame Degsy isn't with Most Haunted these days - would have been funny him walking around with his arms outstretched saying "I vant to drink your blood ....."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:03 am 
Stone Tape Recording

PMSL :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:36 am 
Someone We Know

Watched it the last two nights, not a lot happened, I thought.
Maybe they should consider moving location. Unfortunately only ruins remain of Cachtice Castle, the home of Countess Elisabeth Bathory, also named the Blood-Countess. That's the nice girl, who is thought to have murdered a couple of hundred young women (and bathed in their blood :shock: )
The two main castles of Vlad Tepes (V. Dracul) seems to have been Poienari Citadel, that's also the place where his wife commited suicide by throwing her off the fortress tower and Tirgoviste Castle, both places have seen their fair share of horrors and tragedy.

Well, let's see what tonight brings. :?

Pebbles

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:27 pm 
The Ferryman

Thing in my mind - Carl and Stu just spoil it all .. their hammy acting is just way over the top and it just makes it oh-so-false .. plus, all this crap about them always getting attacked .. <yawn> makes it all a little boring!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:17 pm 
Amatuer Investigator

stu does and yea probs carl iv noticed it alot with both of them things all ways seen to be happening around them.

sick of telling people most haunted is fake and will all ways be fake i lernt this for my self at edingbrough...

bloodey show wants shutting down and the drama queens sacking

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:18 pm 
Member of EFFI

It was absolute garbage !

Stu & Carl are terrible actors. At every location they get attacked, see ghosts & have objects thrown at them. Why does this not happen to Mr O'Keefe, who seems to be the only real person on the team !

Cranks.

These people are giving people like us bad names, and it is annoying.

Stu and Carl are just as bad as Derek Acorah, & that's saying some thing !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:01 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

Horray!!!!!!!!! You are so right Dell. Kieran is the best he tells it how it is. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:38 pm 
The Ferryman

Andrea wrote:
Horray!!!!!!!!! You are so right Dell. Kieran is the best he tells it how it is. :)

Only cos you fancy him ... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:54 pm 
Jay wrote:
Thing in my mind - Carl and Stu just spoil it all .. their hammy acting is just way over the top and it just makes it oh-so-false .. plus, all this crap about them always getting attacked .. <yawn> makes it all a little boring!!
...........That is what most haunted is all about now,the 4 presenters,self promotion and making a few quid while the goings good.It needs to pack in soon,its a joke.Its a shame really but theyve lost the plot.Theres so much wrong with it i dont know where to start,it can be really embarrassing...like..the psychic art people send in and the texts about what theyve seen on the webcams,i think they are lying.Stu,over the years has slowly come to the forefront of the show,carl too,they love the attention.The scrying bits too are terrible,if i stare at the mirror long enough id start seeing things in the pitch black.Still think Keiron is a bit "over sceptical"........unless he knows whats really going on.NO!....we havent had a FANTASTIC evening Mr Ross!.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:46 am 
The Ferryman

Ahhhh .. another MH doubter .. just what we like round here .. :wink:

As you point out - its very much about the people now and not the location ..

Yvette, when she hears a little tapping reacts like Elvis has just walked in the room "Oh my god!! What was that!!!!!!"

Stu - seriosuly needs to sort himself out. It was nigh on embarrassing over the weekend when he lost the use of his legs ...

Carl - seriously needs acting lessons. I don't think I've come across anyone so false in the way he reacts to things ..

What I thought was strange over the weekend was when Carl and Stu claimed to see a figure pop its head through a window. We only saw their reaction to it on the web cam .. nigh on every other time they are out and about with each other - they have a hand held camera with them. Funny that they didn't have one when they could have got the ghostly head on camera .. huh?

And your right of course about the 12 year olds art that gets sent in .. lol .. funny.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:28 am 
Stone Thrower

well i didnt watch it ---- wasnt expecting to miss much anyway :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:06 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

Jinjo: Have to disagree with you. I dont think Kieran is over sceptical.
He has never experienced anything at all during Most haunted. He is very level headed (of cos he is he studied Psychology) and he does tell it how it is. He was so clever he set up Deggsy with that name set up!
How cool and how clever. :)

Jay: I dont fancy him i just think he is great! He nice thou..lol :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm 
The Ferryman

Haha .. course you fancy him - sure you said to me once that 'you want his skeptical and pyschological babies ... ' ... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:10 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

pmsl :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:09 pm 
Andrea wrote:
Jinjo: Have to disagree with you. I dont think Kieran is over sceptical.
He has never experienced anything at all during Most haunted. He is very level headed (of cos he is he studied Psychology) and he does tell it how it is. He was so clever he set up Deggsy with that name set up!
How cool and how clever. :)

Jay: I dont fancy him i just think he is great! He nice thou..lol :P
...Im glad he set Derek up,cos that was the nail in the coffin as far i was concerned about derek's credibilty.couldnt take him seriously after that.Also,while on vigil,think it was an old manchester warehouse,derek suddenly got all excited and giddy..."did you hear that he says"?...but, yvette shot him down in flames when she replied that the sounds he heard was just the wind affecting a drainpipe.cos they'd heard it earlier.Ive never seen anyone so embarrassed.Anyway,back to keiron,yes,he is level-headed and open-minded,thats how everybody should be try and be objective as possible.Sometimes hes a little too stiff in his summary and looks has though hes reading off a blackboard. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:43 pm 
Stone Tape Recording

:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:02 pm 
Member of EFFI

The programme is a joke.

They even have the hair lady doing the investigations !! :shock:

No doubt, jobs for mates etc.

Somebody mentioned the sketches that are 'emailed' in. Hmmmmmmm. The writing, the portraits & the ink is always the same. :?

Fielding and her cohorts are the biggest cranks on TV, but no doubt laughing all the way to the bank.

How I hope that they do come face to face with a spirit. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:55 am 
The Ferryman

Dell wrote:
Somebody mentioned the sketches that are 'emailed' in. Hmmmmmmm. The writing, the portraits & the ink is always the same.

I'll back them up with them .. they are actual faxes they receive so the ink will be the same .. from the MH fax machine!! :wink:

But - your other points are spot on!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:36 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

didn't see this one, strangly enough i don't watch a lot of tv nowadays lol

Post subject: Most Haunted is a joke.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:07 am 
Someone We Know

It's like what I was saying about the Celebrity Most Haunted with Girls Aloud. Certain things are brought to the front to give a sense of "realism" *cough*, and atmosphere.

Why the hell do paranormal investigators want to work in the dark? What does that achieve? maybe a few bumps on your head from not being able to see where you are going! Why must people split into teams? A lot of the more famous investigators say that the "spirit" world feed upon psychic energy. Surely the more concentrated that energy is in one area (lots of people), the better? And don't give me any of that crap about covering more ground in the given time frame. Any serious team would concentrate on one area, especially the one with historic sightings or hauntings.

My point is... it's all a show for the unknowing audience.

Over the years, since the dawn of television (especially live television), paranormal investigation has come to the public eye, and they relish it. Companies are just feeding what the public want, regardless of what they will actually achieve on the night. I can guarantee you this. Anyone of those paranormal "investigators" see anything of relevance to the spirit (excuse the pun) of the show... they would never be back for a second helping. It's all a fix. Even worse... a crying shame that they do this to people!

The day we start taking this crap seriously, is the day we start calling Jay a God! :o)

I know a team like yourselves aren't capable of putting the man hours into a serious investigation. There's a real world out there and other commitments, but, I have a suggestion... why not make a week long booking, more or less, 12 months or so in advance, to a site that will allow an extended stay. Jay's got the admin skills to sort that out ('bout time he got off his ass).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 3:17 am 
Amatuer Investigator

AS I HAVE SAID BEFOR ITS ALL FAKE ASK SUE AND PAM THEN SEEN EDINBROYGH VAULTS WE DIDNT FEEL A THING WITH IN THE VAULTS