It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:58 pm

Post subject: Claudia Gets The Willies
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:24 pm 
Site Admin

HONEYMOONING supermodel Claudia Schiffer may soon have things going bump in the night in a way she never imagined if a group of ghost experts are to be believed.

They have apparently told the newlywed star that the ghost of a nun haunts her new country mansion.

The warning is said to have come in a letter from The Ghost Club to the star and new husband Matthew Vaughn about the supernatural history of Coldham Hall in Lawshall, Suffolk.

Two cursed pictures of a nun and a mother superior are also said to hang in the house.

The ghost is said to be that of a young nun called Penelope, a member of the Rokewood family who lived at the mansion, which was built in 1575 by Sir Robert Rokewood - one of the Gunpowder plot conspiritors.

Claudia and her film producer husband held their wedding reception at their newly-purchased house following a ceremony in a nearby church at the weekend.

It is claimed a curse will be released if the two portraits are taken down.

A spokesman for the Ghost Club, founded in 1862, said: "The portraits are valuable examples of Britain's supernatural heritage and if they are still present at Coldham Hall they should be preserved as cultural property.

"The Club urges that the two portraits should be preserved, pointing out that many ancient properties in the UK hold similar objects.

"The Ghost Club emphasise that both the story and the pictures should be viewed as part of Britain's rich heritage of ghosts and supernatural beliefs and considers the couple very lucky to own such a property."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:17 am 
Someone We Know

I'd be more than willing to give her the "Willies".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:42 am 
The Ferryman

Hahah .. that was my thoughts exactly when I read this .. mind you tho - she's getting a bit old now ..

... what am I saying? Jeez .. Claudia ................... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P