It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:04 am

Post subject: Ghostly goings-on
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm 
The Ferryman

Here's a link to another new story.

There seems to be a glut of these kind of 'evil ghosts' causing young mums to flee homes of late, and why do they always insist on getting the spiritualists and/or priests in first as it is nearly always ineffective.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scott ... -23741526/

Post subject: Re: Ghostly goings-on
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:54 pm 
Someone We Know

Very interesting. Personally without having visited the home I wouldn't be able to comment on if this could be real or not but it is obvious something has or is still happening there.

With regards to the heat shaped burn on one of the sons I do find that interesting however from that article nothing was mentioned about a heart shape so I think if we are going just on that evidence I would say that he could of got that burn from somewhere else?

Something could of happened if she has left her home. Of course there is the possibilty that she could be one of those people doing anything for attention and that could be a possiblilty with anybody claiming anything i think however I think that that would be an interesting place for somebody to do an investigation. I never seem like the though of children being involved and in that article it states that the ghost told one of the sons to start a fire and he put something over it, I always get a bit edgy when I read things like this because I dislike the idea of children being mixed in with negative spirits.

AFter re reading that article and seeing the part about the son and the burn, sometimes when I have burnt myself I haven't actually felt it until the next day, I think it can depend on what you burn your on and where, someplaces are more sensitive than others and how bad the burn it.

Just a few thought, please feel free to tell me if i'm wrong at all :) I recon I still have much to learn and I look forward to learning from you lovely people :D

Rob

Just...Rob :-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:02 pm 
The Ferryman

Some good points Rob. It's impossible to tell you if you're wrong of right to be honest. If we've learnt one thing about newspaper journalism is that they are very flexible with the truth and cause more trouble that they're worth.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 pm 
Someone We Know

Indeed!

Almost all forms of news twist the truth's arm to get more viewers which could take a simple story and turn it on it's head. It takes a good look to be able to spot the points at which s statement or a claim doesn't fit with the rest of the story or something doesn't feel right. That happens with me a lot, sometimes somebody does a great job at changing the story and I can't physically find a fault with the story but my gut feeling will tell me something isn't right.

Sometimes when I'm on investigations I can just sense that something isn't right and most of the time my instincts and senses are right :D

rob

Just...Rob :-)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:17 pm 
The Ferryman

We've had to deal with the aftermath of the press before and it ain't good. I would say that it is never a good idea for people or investigators to involve the press in private cases. No good comes of it.