It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:15 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:08 pm 
Stone Thrower

conkers? lol -- na it aint like that.............if u watch u can see the crystal vibrate -- and sometimes see the energy around it too --- u know ur habd didnt move and neither did mine for that matter LOL :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:38 pm 
The Ferryman

Conkers! Man .. that takes me back - I think we should hold an NGI World Conker Championship Tournamount .. Used to love conkers .. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:39 pm 
Stone Thrower

Copy n Pasted this..............

The Pendulum
In ancient Egypt the use of the pendulum had become current. In these days it is still being used, for example in the countries of the former Soviet Union. With the search for oil, not hundred holes are drilled in the ground, but they ask a person with a pendulum to tell them were they have to drill.

A pendulum exists of two parts; the part that hangs and the part what it let hang. That what hangs is mostly a crystal or metal object. Basically 'everything' can be used as a pendulum. The second part is on what the crystal hangs. This can be a little chain, a thread, or a string, it doesn't matter. The length that is used most is between 10 and 20 centimetres.
Often a card is used to work with the pendulum. This card has (half) a circle on it with a partition in percentages, letters or a clock. A line that runs from the middle to the edge can be taken for 100 % or 0 %. With this partition you can get an answer that is more precise.

You can ask the pendulum to react in a certain way. If you want the answer 'yes' or 'no' to a question, you can ask to turn anticlockwise with yes and clockwise with no. Another way is to let the pendulum swing from left to right (yes) or up and down (no). There are many other possibilities too for letting the pendulum move.

The person that works with the pendulum has to be relaxed and take a relaxed position with the body. You take the chain between the thumb and the forefinger, so there is enough space for letting the crystal move freely. Keep the hand still above the card or the place where you want to measure. If you want to know where a leyline is, keep the pendulum above the point and the pendulum will move for yes or no. To get a good answer, you have to think of the question only. Further you need to be empty and relaxed.

The pendulum is an instrument that can be used for everything, but the best thing it can be used for is answering questions, testing values, and search on a map (= map-dowsing).

The Dowsing-rod
In Europe dowsing-rods are known for a very long time. In the 13th century this phenomenon is mentioned, and in England the dowsing-rod has been juiced often in the mining industry. In all probability these instruments are much older, and date even back to earlier ages, maybe from before the Flood. From those ages it is hand over from father to son, and further. Because of the size of the dowsing-rod it is ideal for use in large-scale. Especially with excavations the dowsing-rod was an important instrument. Also with the location of wells, the dowsing-rod often offers good offices. According to priest and physicist P. Vallemont (1649-1721) the dowsing-rod was 'a natural compensation for humans for their lost instinct to find water, vital condition number one'. (Source: home.worldonline.nl/~caros/) Working with a dowsing-rod or divining-rod is also called 'working the twig', 'rod-dowsing', and 'rod-divination'.

The dowsing-rod is called in other countries w

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:23 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

maybe we should introduce it to some investigations????

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:30 am 
Stone Tape Recording

You wont believe this Kris But I AGREE with ya lol
I think we should take part in all experiements esp Ouija board, Divination etc. We have done it a few times but i do think we should do it all the time, take the equipment needed at each investigations then if we get the chance we can use it then we should,.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:33 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hang on i've just had to pick myself back up off the floor lol....andrea just agreed wit me llol.... i think we should use all equipment that we have available to us on our investigations...i'm forever lugging a case around and the stuff hardly gets used lol :wink:

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:44 am 
Stone Tape Recording

yea but at the same time im talking more about the crystals, ouija boards this is what its all about! Use everything we have where ever possible. yes pick ya self up from the floor but frame it as u will probably never hear me say those words again

Last edited by Andrea on Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:10 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

we'll see andrea we will see lol
but then again i agree with you lol

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:42 pm 
Stone Thrower

id like to say we should use these on fri nite as spirit deffo there :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:44 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

yeah

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK