Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 10:50 pm 
Guest Investigator

:D :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:01 am 
The Ferryman

Andrea wrote:
They are a game..lol u buy them in book shops, anywhere.
Let me think!
"oh dear i have a big choice to make. I know what i need to do go into book world and buy a tarot card pack and that will tell me what i shud do or help me decide" lol :twisted:

lol .. Oh, how we debunk. "They are a game .. " nope .. the way they are marketed today is in a slapdash fashion, anyone can pick them up and in 5 minutes can read the future, great fun for after-dinner parties ..

Its the marketing of them TODAY that gives you and others that view Andrea.

As for 'future' telling - don't let me go down that path again, it melts my brain - Said it before : go buy a book on advanced Physics to understand the nature of time and how its completly different from the everyday view of it that we're conditioned with. You know, a science book .. :wink: .. but a little primer : One of the latest theories on time says that the past, present and future is happenning at the same moment.

Jesus is being born "now", Hitler is invading Poland "now", your reading this "now", your typing "pmsl" in response to this post "now", we're at our next investigation "now", Captain Kirk has just killed a Klingon "now" .. Its our perception of time that lets us down as we can only percieve it sequentially in the form of past, present and future. So if its all happenning "now" why can't people 'see' it?

Gah - I started - my brains starting to hurt so now I'm stopping ..

But remember, thats Physics - not hocus pocus .. science, not creaky floorboard stuff.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:08 am 
Stone Thrower

lol :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:08 am 
The Ferryman

Phantom Lady wrote:
What else is there to them ?

Well, they ARE a tool for divination - but on a deeper and more powerful level than most people who use them today understand. I'm not a fan of them and never used them - not because I think they don't work - just never had the inclination to use them or anything because as with most things these days, things like them have been devalued ..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:50 am 
Stone Thrower

Yeah Phantom,

The Tarot is a tool thats all, they can offer advice and guidance on certain issuses in the sitters life --- they do not tell you your future, what they do is show you how it could or will turn out IF you remain on that same path -- so you always have free will, to change things for the better if you need to that is........ :wink: nothing scary lol :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:52 am 
Guest Investigator

I'm glad about that lol i frighten myself to death at the best of times lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:40 pm 
Stone Thrower

lol phantom -- u live ur life and make the changes -- all the cards do is show u wot the possible outcome would be if things carried on the way they are, kinda thing :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:45 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

i haven't used my tarot in ages, i can never remember wat they mean

The truth is out there to be found - you just got to look for it.

kris@paranormaluk.co.uk
Paranormal UK

Post subject: Re: Tarot Cards
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:23 am 
Stone Thrower

eee well i thought id share this with u lot, i too hadnt used my cards for ages, poor things had been neglected, i was bored the other day (kids were on pc etc) so thought ahh i'll go get my cards n have a play with them, so i was sat a the table and my eldest daughter "mam do my cards pls" so i did, just a 7 card reading, basically it was all in relation to her leaving school, having her exams, and being a little unsure of what to do, she's wanting to go to college but also work.... but the reason I posted this was the way she kept saying "EEE how does "IT" know"..... with a look of shock on her face lol -- i was just laughing at her................ I know on the other hand she's my daughter and I know whats going on in her life but either way she chose the cards not me and 7 cards outta 78 was spot on. but then again I didnt even know she was unsure about what she wanted to do until the reading as she was certain she was going to college to continue with her dancing :lol:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:11 am 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

nice one sue, tarot can tell alot,done my own yesterday to they looked fine apart ftom 1 that said someone was a liar? i found out who, my son had hid the telephone bill from me.........676,65pence, been ringing his girlfriend at all hours on mobile ,the longest was nearly 6 hours to her mobile,guess who is not going out to play now for the next year, but glad your daughter is wanting to take the right course in life, i think she will be great at what she does, just a warning get phones locked and pinned for future referance hehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 5:28 pm 
Someone Very Strange

I have read Tarot cards for friends and family, who can relate to most of it straight away. the things that they are never sure of, either happens later in the future or they go and find out about it and get back to me.

I was never a believer in them to be honest. I went to the metro centre one day and popped into Isis. I looked at the display cabinet where all the packs were and this set just really jumped out at me. I got that energy feeling when spirit come close to you, and a massive urge to buy them - so i did. There are some beautiful packs about. I have Angel Tarot which i only ever use, but also have egyptian tarot and some angel oracle cards.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:09 am 
Someone Strange

sue wrote:
The Tarot is a tool thats all, they can offer advice and guidance on certain issuses in the sitters life --- they do not tell you your future, what they do is show you how it could or will turn out IF you remain on that same path -- so you always have free will, to change things for the better if you need to that is........ :wink: nothing scary lol :wink:

Just curious, Sue. How did you start off with tarot ? Attended a form of training session from a master, or from some source; like books or internet training ? :roll: I'm also curious to know how long it take you guys to "master" the skill ? Last but not least, what would you say if someone is to offer tarot cards reading for others as a form of paying service ? :roll:

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:12 am 
Underworld Minion

dunno what Sue would say Coldmoon cos she doesnt come on here often now but if someone was offering me a tarot reading either for free of paying they'd be told to stick em where the sun dont fuckin shine hehehehehe!!!
Not my thing at all in the slightest I hate this 'message/guidance' encouragement thing with a passion and it amazes me that people want them!!!!???
I've been 'taught' this is 2 types of ways and they can both fuck off.
Some nice decks tho with pretty pictures, plenty of good uses for them but 'readings' aint one............

Jay - how are tarot cards 'deep and powerful' in a way the masses dont understand hehehehehehehehhehe???

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:03 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hehehehehehe claire,,,,, dont really use mine now ,they would say i was mentally unbalanced :mrgreen: :mrgreen: to f.......ing right :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm 
Breezy Draft

The Bairn uses mine, Ive never touched htem since I got them, But he loves wipping out the death card and telling some poor solul that it means they are going to die a slow and painful death.... In fact he read his teachers tarot last year, and did a spread and drew death, thesomething of swords, the joker, and did a really convincing act of telling her to beware of killer clowns, who were going to stab her in the back with a samuri sword.

I think my child is warped..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:04 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

no bekki just a really colourfull playfull child, like all the rest hehehhehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 11:52 pm 
Breezy Draft

pam-ngi wrote:
no bekki just a really colourfull playfull child, like all the rest hehehhehe :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Colourful, heck i canna keep up with him....lol.... he's outdone me on randomness, devious plotting and everything else, im starting to take tips off him now...

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:54 pm 
A Ratty-Tap-Tap

hes very dear to you .. you got the nexted one bekki yet?? :mrgreen:

Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:58 pm 
Stone Thrower

coldmoon wrote:
sue wrote:

Just curious, Sue. How did you start off with tarot ? Attended a form of training session from a master, or from some source; like books or internet training ? :roll: I'm also curious to know how long it take you guys to "master" the skill ? Last but not least, what would you say if someone is to offer tarot cards reading for others as a form of paying service ? :roll:

Hi Coldmoon, I started messing about with Tarot in my teens, it kinda stuck for after that, obv when you get interested in something you want to learn more and more, so I bought books etc on Tarot, then I started having kids I didnt really bother much, then I'd bought a cheap deck and started using them again, at one point I started working doing readings on those stupid "waste of money" lines lol -- that didnt last long maybe a few months, but due to kids being in the house (noise wise) I just couldnt be bothered with it... I done a little training on tarot with a tutor BUT, the best way to learn is with yourself... mastering it?? i dont think you ever do, the way i look at it is you're always learning......Paying for it?? well people do, same as a sitting with a medium, although I dont really agree with people charging for things like that -- they do need to make a living somehow -- so if people charge and people pay then its up to them... Hope that helps :D :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:57 pm 
Underworld Minion

I'd rather flog my arse more fun hehehehe sorry just pratting about got a stupid head on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx