It is currently Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:25 pm

Post subject: More News Than You Can Shake A Stick At!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hold on to your seats and strap yourself in - this is one helluva big news update!!

While there are STILL ongoing issues with our host (shame on you Lycos!!) concerning the database issues, we've been reluctant to post any new news for a couple of reasons but I figured I'd do one big one today as there are a couple of things we need to do.

So, prepare yourself before you read on, it may be a long ride!

Firstly, its a year ago this month that NGI first formed (happy birthday!!!) and we conducted out very first formal investigation at the Schooner Hotel in Alnmouth, Northumberland and to celebrate this : we're going back to the Schooner for our one year anniversary. We'll be there on the 14th October, 2006 (tonight if your reading this today!) and to help us celebrate we've invited a number of guests to come along with us.

All of these guests registered their interest in joining us through the Guest Pool that we launched last month. Thanks to everyone already registered and we'll see those who are coming to the Schooner tonight! So if you haven't already - why not go and declare your interest youself - you could be joining us on an investigation in November!!

Next up - The Punchbowl in York. We attended this pub last week and conducted a small investigation. Sadly, only 4 NGI members could make it due to illness, transport issues, holidays and personal problems but the four who went, got some interesting results. Head over to the investigation section to read up on what they reported.

Myself and Sue have been buisily beavering away at adding to the articles section - there are now a pile of different topics for you to read about ranging from Dowsing, through ghost stories such as classics like The Tell Tale Heart from Edgar Allan Poe and real life case stories such as the true story that spawned the Exorcist film. We'll keep on providing new interesting articles on a variety of subjects for you to read, so keep your eyes open there.

Finally, I got bored with green website and so I changed it to what you have now - someone suggested we should add a Halloween feel to the webby - other than the Pumpkin Man up top, I failed miserably, but I re-did the website anyways.

Also, we'll soon be introducing a Meet NGI section where you'll be able to read about the members of NGI, read our profiles and see our ugly mugs - keep your eyes open for that one, if you dare!!