It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:43 am

Post subject: Seance Season
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:31 pm 
Someone Strange

Although we all know that anytime is a good time for a seance we are fast approaching the peak season when the uninitiated decide to sample our solicitations with the spirits.

If any of you are within traveling distance of Stratford-upon-Avon on 5th March I can highly recommend the following event. Paul is a good friend of mine and I am willing to stake my name and guarantee that anyone who attends his seance will not be disappointed. He prefers not to perform as a Medium but if you want to experience an authentic event this is one to try and get to.

Christmas Gothic Victorian Séance. Experience the mystery and secrets and tricks of the Victorian Séance with Paul Bell. "As you get to be part of a real Victorian Séance, prepare to encounter a night of terror as you are taken on a journey of suspense and intrigue. You will be involved in the fear factor of a traditional Victorian Séance using all the old techniques. This is a night of genuine séance phenomena mixed with psychological illusion. Not for the faint hearted!" Saturday, 5th December at 10pm. £22.00. Bookings: 01789 298070. Venue: The Falstaff Experience, 40 Sheep Street, Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwickshire CV37 6EE (Map). http://www.falstaffexperience.co.uk.
I doubt there will be any discount but if you decide to book - do mention my name (Iain Jae) to Paul and say you're from Dark Castle. wink.gif

I've been talking to Claire and there is a possibility that I may be staging a private and very exclusive (there can be no more or no less than 12 guests present) seance on 31st October. Idea is for it to start just before midnight. All depends upon level of interest, obtaining a suitable location and whether my bookings will permit it. I'm also working on a Spirit Cabinet which I hope will be ready for this Halloween.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you again soon either in Middlesbrough (where I'll be 'faking' it) or Acklam Hall (where I won't).

Post subject: Re: Seance Season
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am 
Underworld Minion

Its an interesting place The Falstaff Experience,definately worth a pop in if your down that way day or night!
Doubt I'll be down in March though,shame as it sounds a top night of entertainment!Is he doing anything nearer this way Iain?

Hehe,if we mention you he'll think we're raving looney monkey hangers and we'll be barred before we've even got in hehehehehehehe!!!(mention you and 'dark castles' and he might wonder about other things too so I'll not add that bit hehehehehehehe!!!)

Your midnight seance sounds interesting Iain.....'talk' to me again and 'remind' me........

'hope'?
Hurry up slacker!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 am 
Someone Strange

He may well be coming up this way to do some work with me in the New Year. If that comes off it will be an event not to be missed.

Not open to the public but you (Claire) need to keep 8th May clear in your diary. Will cost you £25 but I'll guarantee you'll be excited when I let you know what is in store and what you'll be attending.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:38 pm 
Underworld Minion

It is free and I'm saving my coppers from now......what am I attending???????

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:39 pm 
Someone Strange

Don't want to tell you yet - you may wet your knickers if you had any on and I'd not want to be responsible for that.

:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:01 am 
Underworld Minion

pardon??????????

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:31 am 
Someone Strange

I'd not want to be responsible for you not wearing any knickers or wetting any you may be wearing. LOL

Hopefully you're happy now I've told you what's scheduled. Email and remind me as there is an accompanying website with a few more details.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:14 am 
Underworld Minion

My days of that are long gone.............

I am more than happy hehehehehe!!!!!