It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:00 pm

Post subject: Re: Ouija issues
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:26 pm 
Underworld Minion

hehehehe damn right, all fuckin loons up in the Toon hehehehehe!!!!

Last time I was there in the day i asked not 1 but 2 deaf people (I randomly picked out of the whole fuckin place not 1 but 2 deaf people) for directions..............so I'm saying fuckin nowt hehehehehehe!!!!As Carol was my witness.........(so I cant live it down either.......)

Your right Trips, spot on,no one can say wholeheartedly and truthfully that these things cant or dont exist,I absolutely agree!!!!!!!
However I dont live my life on the offchance etc, I'll just potter about a-poking here and a-sniffing there and see where I wander and who or what I meet,thats all the fun of it for me,unfortunately!Tis how I live my life!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:33 pm 
Elite Investigator

pollen101 wrote:
However I dont live my life on the offchance etc, I'll just potter about a-poking here and a-sniffing there and see where I wander and who or what I meet,thats all the fun of it for me,unfortunately!Tis how I live my life!

That's what I'm saying bud, just be careful :)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:40 pm 
Underworld Minion

cheers,I try not to be but always end up ok,ta tho!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:14 pm 
Someone Strange

pollen101 wrote:
Lots of interesting things that can be done with ouijas the least of all is the way they are most usually used....rather the application of this!Another wasted area thats churned out in the same ways.........

What other ways or things? Tell...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:37 pm 
Someone Strange

Bekki wrote:
doktor_phibes wrote:
Bekki - So an 1800's ghost wouldn't know any modern words in your opinion?

Anth - So you would assume that the person was pushing the glass/planchette 'on purpose' then?

Im not saying they wouldn't definately know modern words, But if say henry eigth turned up calling you a chava, and saying he liked your bling, you'd smell a rat.

I know its possible to push the glass subconciously, As I have noticed, Ouija boards seem to move more effectively for those with current or past issues, and can be quite personal, thats not saying they know they are moving it. (Sorry Im anaswering the question for Anth now)

Can any of you explain or at least offer up a theory as to how spirits from the past are able to turn electronic devices they didn't have in their time on and off or cause similar disturbances?
In the same vein whilst it flashes through my mind; what theories are about regarding how ghosts or spirits see and experience the current environment. Traditional ghosts if taking the replay theory don't interact but others purportedly do, especially poltergeists and demons...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:20 am 
Stone Thrower

Damm good question that!! I gotta keep an eye for any answers on this thread.....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am 
The Ferryman

Hangman wrote:
Can any of you explain or at least offer up a theory as to how spirits from the past are able to turn electronic devices they didn't have in their time on and off or cause similar disturbances?

Well if we work on the assumption that intelligent spirits exist, and that they are able to turn on electronic devices, then maybe they could do it by using some form of psychokinesis to simply press the 'ON' button. If they keep visiting the earthly plane in 2009 then I'm sure they could work out that much just by observation.

Anyone else?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:02 pm 
Underworld Minion

Hangedman - to your first post I'll show you far easier than typing,although I'm sure you are perfectly aware of some if not more ways of this than little old me hehe!

To your second,1 theory is that 'spirits' use our 'subconcious' to communicate through,so therefore if we can use these thingd I'm sure they'll be able to do so too through us.
Not saying I agree,just repeating what I've heard.

fuckin subconcious.........another cesspool for owt thats unclear or cant be explained................

Sue - aint ya got any answers yourself???Haway and enlighten us!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 am 
Underworld Minion

Heres something slightly to do with your question ''Can any of you explain or at least offer up a theory as to how spirits from the past are able to turn electronic devices they didn't have in their time on and off or cause similar disturbances?
In the same vein whilst it flashes through my mind; what theories are about regarding how ghosts or spirits see and experience the current environment. Traditional ghosts if taking the replay theory don't interact but others purportedly do, especially poltergeists and demons...'' hangedman.......

and be good for your eyes too Sue!!!

http://www.thescoleexperiment.com/s_files_13.htm